Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who wants to have a zombie apocolypse to kill them and not give a ******** about the millions of deaths? Just asking c:
that'd be pretty ******** awesome. emotion_awesome
just sayin'.
This is why i wanna get dual chainsaws linked with chains (or maybe one attached to my arm) once zombies apocalypse begins, the few survivors would be all like "Whooa, its so cool to live in a apocalyptic woooorld!its a dream coming true!" and then BAM! i punch them in the balls and slash their guts in the process mutilating their bodies, assholes!
Try not to get any of the blood or guts or whatever in your eyes or mouth or an open wound. 3nodding
-Zombie expert lol

Dasts
This is why i wanna get dual chainsaws linked with chains (or maybe one attached to my arm) once zombies apocalypse begins, the few survivors would be all like "Whooa, its so cool to live in a apocalyptic woooorld!its a dream coming true!" and then BAM! i punch them in the balls and slash their guts in the process mutilating their bodies, assholes!
iEatZombi3s
Try not to get any of the blood or guts or whatever in your eyes or mouth or an open wound. 3nodding
-Zombie expert lol

Dasts

Id try to get as much blood i could get from that carnage while screaming: "THIS BLOOD GIVES ME STRENGTH!" while licking their blood (maybe eating their guts, but im not that crazy)
Still, i guess i could use a hockey mask...
bahahahahahaha exclaim

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
''That's What She Said''

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
''That's what she said''
LOLZ I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY LOL xd

4,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
LostChances-x
Who wants to have a zombie apocolypse to kill them and not give a ******** about the millions of deaths? Just asking c:

Well probably more exciting than any fieldtrip.

But well, if you don't have the stamina to not wear out running for a whole day. You never not wish for it xp
True but think about all the people who might've died, famous people, babies, children, mothers and fathers, pets, some people just want a zombie apocolypse just to kill the flesh eating beasts.
I'm not really taking it seriously I'm just implying these things.
I know it's not really gonna happen, but just saying, what if it does?
Light Hearthnet
LostChances-x

But well, if you don't have the stamina to not wear out running for a whole day. You never not wish for it xp
here! i do! lol rofl

4,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
LostChances-x
True but think about all the people who might've died, famous people, babies, children, mothers and fathers, pets, some people just want a zombie apocolypse just to kill the flesh eating beasts.
Light Hearthnet
LostChances-x

Ok so heads up to you. There is a possibility of that happening.
It almost happened in World War 2, when the Soviet Union are experimenting on vampire DNA to create super soldiers. And one of the apes that was injected altered vampire DNA bit one of the scientists and all of them turn vampires. And they killed a whole village and Russia had to nuke their own village to stop the spread. Called the Lazo Incident. Happened in the 1920s.

There was a ban for vampire/zombies research (until a couple of years ago the UN ban is lifted)

Now there is a research institute in New Mexico called Santa Rosa Institute, researching on "Advanced Genetics to Extend Life" which basically means, Altering Vampire DNA for human use. While yes, "real vampire DNA" grants you extended life, the side-effect is, aggressiveness, you are willing to kill- for blood and you are a murderer, (no, not like twilight vampires that is 'fine' with drinking blood from animals)

If Santa Rosa Institute went out of control, and infect all of New Mexico AND illegal immigrants crossed the borders to the US. That's a Zombie Parademic for you.

Source: http://www.fvza.org/
If you bother to look hard enough, they are real. Real agency in the past, hunting real vampires/ and other super natural beings.
Light Hearthnet
LostChances-x
Light Hearthnet
LostChances-x

Ok so heads up to you. There is a possibility of that happening.
It almost happened in World War 2, when the Soviet Union are experimenting on vampire DNA to create super soldiers. And one of the apes that was injected altered vampire DNA bit one of the scientists and all of them turn vampires. And they killed a whole village and Russia had to nuke their own village to stop the spread. Called the Lazo Incident. Happened in the 1920s.

There was a ban for vampire/zombies research (until a couple of years ago the UN ban is lifted)

Now there is a research institute in New Mexico called Santa Rosa Institute, researching on "Advanced Genetics to Extend Life" which basically means, Altering Vampire DNA for human use. While yes, "real vampire DNA" grants you extended life, the side-effect is, aggressiveness, you are willing to kill- for blood and you are a murderer, (no, not like twilight vampires that is 'fine' with drinking blood from animals)

If Santa Rosa Institute went out of control, and infect all of New Mexico AND illegal immigrants crossed the borders to the US. That's a Zombie Parademic for you.

Source: http://www.fvza.org/
If you bother to look hard enough, they are real. Real agency in the past, hunting real vampires/ and other super natural beings.

Wow, when you really think about it, we have come so far...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff