my answer....HELL YEAH!

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
agreed, we'd just need to rebuild society and destory all the zombies
What if zombies didn't exist?
shiiiiit if it were to happen, i doubt it. humanity is destined to self destruct lolz.

Friendly Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
shiiiiit if it were to happen, i doubt it. humanity is destined to self destruct lolz.

i agree, it would be kinda hard to survive. the only hope would be a huge fence around a city without zombies, but it would be very difficult. plus the terror of zombies would make people want to die. including myself lol.
lolz yeah no kidding zombies walking the earth would be hella insane, and yeah pretty scary. i honestly think that some the safest places would be prisons, as long as all the inmates aren't in there lolz.
koirayne
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS

i agree, it would be kinda hard to survive. the only hope would be a huge fence around a city without zombies, but it would be very difficult. plus the terror of zombies would make people want to die. including myself lol.

lolz yeah no kidding zombies walking the earth would be hella insane, and yeah pretty scary. i honestly think that some the safest places would be prisons, as long as all the inmates aren't in there lolz. oops forgot to quote ya lolz
xd

Friendly Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
koirayne
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS

lolz yeah no kidding zombies walking the earth would be hella insane, and yeah pretty scary. i honestly think that some the safest places would be prisons, as long as all the inmates aren't in there lolz. oops forgot to quote ya lolz
xd

yeah, but what if the zombie were like the resident evil ones.. ehh i gets me anxious just thinking about it lol

yeah im pretty sure if the news reports started saying the dead walk, id hire someone to shoot me in the head.

Liberal Noob

I say... surprised be the blonde girl :3 minus the boobs biggrin
OH YEAHH THE ONES THAT CAN DIG THROUGH CONCRETE AND UNDERGROUND eek
I THINK THE ONES OFF OF DAWN OF THE DEAD WERE THE CRAZIEST ONES, CAUSE THEY CAN RUN NON STOP AND FAST
surprised

Hygenic Shopper

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yes but hey some one have to die right

Fallen Vampire

9,415 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
OH YEAHH THE ONES THAT CAN DIG THROUGH CONCRETE AND UNDERGROUND eek
I THINK THE ONES OFF OF DAWN OF THE DEAD WERE THE CRAZIEST ONES, CAUSE THEY CAN RUN NON STOP AND FAST
surprised

D: I wanted to see the movie but I didn't know they can do that!!!! Scary

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas