Welcome to Gaia! ::

zombies dont stand a chance
unless they learn how to use guns
then we r FUUUUGGGEEEEDD UUUPPPP
but what are the chances of that happening????
Not really. If a zombie apocalypse ever did happen, most humans would suicide. But the bad a** people will fight.
I'd say that the human population would definitely suffer a major global population loss, but with a strong sense of survival need and smart tatics the human race will survive. emotion_yatta
XxAracely_HimeXx
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
OH YEAHH THE ONES THAT CAN DIG THROUGH CONCRETE AND UNDERGROUND eek
I THINK THE ONES OFF OF DAWN OF THE DEAD WERE THE CRAZIEST ONES, CAUSE THEY CAN RUN NON STOP AND FAST
surprised

D: I wanted to see the movie but I didn't know they can do that!!!! Scary

yep lolz pertty crazehhh haha. xd

Questionable Borg

Knight_Clubber
zombies dont stand a chance
Sure they do, humans, in general, are idiots.

Questionable Borg

Knight_Clubber
guns FTW
What about running out of ammo?
Considering the fact that everyone is quite informed about the ways of a zombie the odds of an actual outbreak would be very low. The virus would be exterminated quickly. Unless it's only airborne. If it's airborne or some other kind of virus of which no one is familiar with we could be screwed.
If they have weapons

Fallen Vampire

9,415 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
XxAracely_HimeXx
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
OH YEAHH THE ONES THAT CAN DIG THROUGH CONCRETE AND UNDERGROUND eek
I THINK THE ONES OFF OF DAWN OF THE DEAD WERE THE CRAZIEST ONES, CAUSE THEY CAN RUN NON STOP AND FAST
surprised

D: I wanted to see the movie but I didn't know they can do that!!!! Scary

yep lolz pertty crazehhh haha. xd

Yehh! But it would be sooooo exciting too xD I'd be one of the firsts to die .__.
yes. from any zombie movie, book, or anime id agree that humans have the upper hand through knowledge and technology to stop any zombies before a huge apocolypse even happens. i see shows like walking dead where all this high technology military equipment failed to beat zombies. to this i ask how the hell zombies did that? lmao THEN AGAIN a zombie incident hasnt happened yet so we have no way of knowing what a REAL zombie would be like? would it be a mindless idiot like those of plants vs zombies, would it be those of tghe classic mindless but slowly learning zombies, or could it be the zombies remember everything with higher endurance, thinking skills, weapon and tech use, and an endless hunger for human flesh, if that was the case we would be more of a war.
pretty much if people joined forces

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces