Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Did anyone feel like this episode felt boring? Especially, since last episode was such an emotional one.
Rick going on a crazy axe murdering spree, Michonne hacking up walkers and breaking up with Andrea, Walker Fight Club, the Governors daughter

This episode was a total snooze fest

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
A little, but Daryl with the baby and Merle in that fighting ring made it worth it for me. emotion_awesome

And Rick going all spacey-psycho-creeper... He kind of scares me now. eek

Sugary Cat

Well yeah, but I sort of expected it already. In the episode last week they killed of two (mayor) caracters in the show. Next week Carol will most likely be killed so that'll be fun I guess?

Beloved Gaian

6,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
It was a little boring
Viral Protocol
Rick going on a crazy axe murdering spree, Michonne hacking up walkers and breaking up with Andrea, Walker Fight Club, the Governors daughter

Sarcasm???

I think this episode was great. Too many questions!

Where's carol? Is the baby's name really a**-kicker? Did Lori die? Or did Carol save her in a nick of time and stitch her back up? We haven't seen bodies! How do we know Carl did shoot Lori??? Who's calling Rick at the prison? Is he hallucinating? Or is it the Governor calling??? Did Andrea really plans to get laid with the Governor??? WTF?

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
here Andrea's char's concerned?..Big Yeahh, she should be used by the Gov then made into walker food! laughs
I love The Walking Dead but this episode was soo boring -____-

Wheezing Sex Symbol

spongechick18
Viral Protocol

Sarcasm???

Where's carol? Is the baby's name really a**-kicker? Did Lori die? Or did Carol save her in a nick of time and stitch her back up? We haven't seen bodies! How do we know Carl did shoot Lori??? Who's calling Rick at the prison? Is he hallucinating? Or is it the Governor calling??? Did Andrea really plans to get laid with the Governor??? WTF?

Lori was eaten by the walker, if you didn't put two an two together...

Distinct Raider

10,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
People complained that last season was boring, it'll pick up again. wink

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I can't say I felt this episode was boring at all. This season keeps getting better & better.
I've read the graphic novels so I know the direction the story is going in (slightly).
The buildup of suspense is fantastic. I can't complain about anything in the current story.

I always think back to the first half of the second season. rolleyes Now that was slow.
I hope we never see the series go at that pace ever again.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
Anything is more exciting than spending the majority of the season searching for Sophia. emotion_zombie

Wheezing Lunatic

Viral Protocol

good. i'm not the only one that immediately compared the walker fight to Fight Club.

Diamond Elocutionist

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
spongechick18
Viral Protocol

Sarcasm???

Lori was eaten by the fat walker Rick found
and before you say that she might be still alive because it's ambiguous, they confirmed on the talking dead
Nah, it wasn't boring in the slightest. There was a lot of character development here, and a few nice scenes like Michonee slicing up deads.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff