Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Grabber

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Jeisel
Sea And Sunshine
On this whole Merell thing, I've always thought (and no, Random Capooty's lame a** arguments had nothing to do with my opinion, It's a mere miracle what he said didn't make me HATE merell. That's how bad it was.) he's a man, who has been corrupted and turned into the racists that he is, because of his up-bringing. But, aside all that, he has some humanity in him. It's obvious he cares for his brother, above all else, and he did show remorse over the loss of Andrea's sister, able to sympathize with her. But, he has come to learn that his harsh ways is what is keeping him alive, and is probably what kept him and his brother alive as they grew up. Although Daryl did see just as much, and struggled just as much of the world as his brother, he did not have as much of the pressure that Merle had, which is why he has more sympathy to share.

Yeah exclaim
Merle is not completely evil, he does have humanity, especially when he asked immediately for this brother in the latest episode. I found that alright, but it obviously doesn't change the fact that he's evil now. But I'm guessing it's not his fault that he's evil, but how it was his lifestyle for possibly all his life.

Exactly. But, even if it was his upbringing, he still has some personal responsibility to own up to. His brother grew up just the same as he did, and he's much more in touch to his humanity.
Jeisel
Sea And Sunshine
On this whole Merell thing, I've always thought (and no, Random Capooty's lame a** arguments had nothing to do with my opinion, It's a mere miracle what he said didn't make me HATE merell. That's how bad it was.) he's a man, who has been corrupted and turned into the racists that he is, because of his up-bringing. But, aside all that, he has some humanity in him. It's obvious he cares for his brother, above all else, and he did show remorse over the loss of Andrea's sister, able to sympathize with her. But, he has come to learn that his harsh ways is what is keeping him alive, and is probably what kept him and his brother alive as they grew up. Although Daryl did see just as much, and struggled just as much of the world as his brother, he did not have as much of the pressure that Merle had, which is why he has more sympathy to share.

Yeah exclaim
Merle is not completely evil, he does have humanity, especially when he asked immediately for this brother in the latest episode. I found that alright, but it obviously doesn't change the fact that he's evil now. But I'm guessing it's not his fault that he's evil, but how it was his lifestyle for possibly all his life.

you got it all wrong. he was more evil at the beginning and a lot less now.
my favorite character was T-Dog. Lol, now I think it'd be Daryll.

Questionable Friend

i told myself if either glenn or daryl die im done watching the show, just won't be worth it anymore.

Big Duck

Olivia Wildes Lover
my favorite character was T-Dog. Lol, now I think it'd be Daryll.

I admit, T-Dog was badass lol

Big Duck

Rapid Reload
i told myself if either glenn or daryl die im done watching the show, just won't be worth it anymore.

Same. I can't possibly imagine the show without them cry

Newbie Member

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I always loved Rick! I think he is a great leader, just a little heartbroken.

Distrustful Guardian

User Image

Daryll.

The only reason half these people
have been alive even this long.

User Image
Deviantart // Quest Thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash