Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Duck

Glenn is my favorite character in the series.
I believe he didn't really do anything wrong at all, unlike most of the other characters.
And just being a caring boyfriend adds a bonus.
I don't know about the graphic novel though, is he the same?

Who's your favorite character?
I think after Merle tortures both him and Maggie, Glenn won't be so good. Especially if he has to see Maggie get hurt.

After their escape, Glenn will be far darker as a person.
CrymsonShadow
I think after Merle tortures both him and Maggie, Glenn won't be so good. Especially if he has to see Maggie get hurt.

and it all could have been avoided if glenn welcomed his lost group member and brought him back to his brother.

glen made bad choices. poor timid asian guy.
random capooty
CrymsonShadow

and it all could have been avoided if glenn welcomed his lost group member and brought him back to his brother.

By welcomed, I hope you mean popping a cap in his racist white a**.
CrymsonShadow
random capooty
CrymsonShadow

no, i mean apologizing for leaving him for dead and making him cut his hand off. that was messed up.
random capooty
CrymsonShadow
random capooty
CrymsonShadow

no, i mean apologizing for leaving him for dead and making him cut his hand off. that was messed up.

He beat up T-Dog for the fact he was black. They left him for dead because they could have ALL been trapped and died, or leave one white supremacist behind. I wouldn't have even bothered to lock the door, he would have gotten what was coming to him.
CrymsonShadow
random capooty
CrymsonShadow
random capooty
CrymsonShadow

He beat up T-Dog for the fact he was black. They left him for dead because they could have ALL been trapped and died, or leave one white supremacist behind. I wouldn't have even bothered to lock the door, he would have gotten what was coming to him.

no he didn't. he beat up t-dog because t-dog tried to hit him. t-dog threw the first punch you know.
wow. you're just a rotten human being. i would leave you for dead.
random capooty
CrymsonShadow
random capooty
CrymsonShadow
random capooty
CrymsonShadow

no he didn't. he beat up t-dog because t-dog tried to hit him. t-dog threw the first punch you know.

Forgive T-Dog for trying to defend himself when calling him the n-word was completely and utterly unnecessary. I thought Merle was good and dead, but nope, he found someone JUST AS CRAZY to work for.

Hunter

Darrel(?) and Glen are my favorites.. Love them both.
Xx-Devillicious-xX

Daryl. Yeah, I have to agree, Glenn just represents something that is dead in the world of the Walking Dead, to me anyway.

And Daryl is an amazing case, he changed for the better in the new world.

Michonne is also awesome, that katana is just wicked. biggrin

Hunter

CrymsonShadow
Xx-Devillicious-xX

Daryl. Yeah, I have to agree, Glenn just represents something that is dead in the world of the Walking Dead, to me anyway.

Haha i fail at spelling all their names! xD
I love Daryl, he's supposed to be like the rough around the edges hick, but is really in a way a softy big hearted protector. I love him. And not gonna lie, he's pretty hot too.
Glenn.. He's special. I love how he's always the one doing stuff. Like in the one episode wheere they sent him down in the well and he came out all "that's what you think" when they thought he didn't rope the walker. Loved that scene lol.
Yess, that Katanna. I can't wait to see where they go with her and everything, how she ended up at the fence of the prison.. i was like AWW she brought the basket too!!

Mearl or however it's spelled, i kinda want him dead.. But i kinda want him to live too. Dx
I like Merle. <3
But in the comics, I like Andrea. She annoys me in the show though... talk2hand
And issue 101... NOO GLENNNN T^T
CrymsonShadow
random capooty
CrymsonShadow
random capooty
CrymsonShadow

Forgive T-Dog for trying to defend himself when calling him the n-word was completely and utterly unnecessary. I thought Merle was good and dead, but nope, he found someone JUST AS CRAZY to work for.

it doesn't matter what it was for. t-dog threw the first punch so it's his fault he got beat up.

and merle is not as bad as governer. governer is way worse.
Xx-Devillicious-xX
CrymsonShadow
Xx-Devillicious-xX

Haha i fail at spelling all their names! xD
I love Daryl, he's supposed to be like the rough around the edges hick, but is really in a way a softy big hearted protector. I love him. And not gonna lie, he's pretty hot too.
Glenn.. He's special. I love how he's always the one doing stuff. Like in the one episode wheere they sent him down in the well and he came out all "that's what you think" when they thought he didn't rope the walker. Loved that scene lol.
Yess, that Katanna. I can't wait to see where they go with her and everything, how she ended up at the fence of the prison.. i was like AWW she brought the basket too!!

Mearl or however it's spelled, i kinda want him dead.. But i kinda want him to live too. Dx

Yeah, Daryl is like the badass with a big heart! XD

Glenn is brave, but does have suicidal tendencies. At least BEFORE he met Maggie. Same here, that scene was hilarious. XD

Michonne knew bringing the basket would show her innocence too, so that's why I think she grabbed it. It helped the group trust her more!

Merle. I wanted him dead after his first appearance, I hoped the whole second season he would show up as a walker or something. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff