Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2
Ya for a little bit -pokes domo-

Oh no *pokes ninja* xp
gonk nu! my ninja!

hehe *pokes Najaran* "Want some blood or vodka"
hehe, no blood plz, i'm a phoenix not a vamp 3nodding

"Ah I was wondering wether or not you drank blood. Oh well what some vodka then"

Quote:
Cindy Donovinh
It appears that Johnny Gambino, still reeling from the results of the bizarre incident back in October, is attempting to make a comeback. I wonder how long he can go on until the Von Helsons have him forceably removed from the mansion.

xd this is getting funny

Yeah I know its is the von sister blew up Gambino's mansion you know at least I think they did Glad I wasnt at that party
that's a pretty good theory -takes on thinking position- and it's strange that Gino doesn't remember him at all
Zerif comes back to the room, tired from all the other threads. what on earth is going on in this place???
ZerifLBurner
Zerif comes back to the room, tired from all the other threads. what on earth is going on in this place???
hi there... *smiles revieling her fangs*
Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2

Oh no *pokes ninja* xp
gonk nu! my ninja!

"Ah I was wondering wether or not you drank blood. Oh well what some vodka then"

Quote:
Cindy Donovinh
It appears that Johnny Gambino, still reeling from the results of the bizarre incident back in October, is attempting to make a comeback. I wonder how long he can go on until the Von Helsons have him forceably removed from the mansion.

xd this is getting funny

Yeah I know its is the von sister blew up Gambino's mansion you know at least I think they did Glad I wasnt at that party
that's a pretty good theory -takes on thinking position- and it's strange that Gino doesn't remember him at all

Yeah too bad I didnt come up with it one of the sisters told me it.
And I dont know what is going on with the Gino thing.

*turns to man yelling* I dont know you tell me.
Goddes
ZerifLBurner
hi there... *smiles revieling her fangs*

Zerif looked over at the other vampire and smiled, showing off his own fangs. hi...

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2

Oh no *pokes ninja* xp
gonk nu! my ninja!

Quote:
Cindy Donovinh

xd this is getting funny

one of the sisters told you personally???
Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2
Dr678Diablo
Najaran Satsema2

Oh no *pokes ninja* xp
gonk nu! my ninja!

Quote:
Cindy Donovinh

xd this is getting funny

one of the sisters told you personally???

Yeah <in one of those pop up messages up top>At least I think that is what she said????
Phrix's gaze fell upon the newcomer, watching him very closely. Vampire, yes, but was he hungry? Phrix could use a little pick-up from last night; he never did get to finish what he started with Margarete. He shuddered involuntarily from the cold. Smirking like he had a secret no one else knew, he drew himself up and crossed the room to one of the tables that had candles on them and took one. With it in hand, he sashayed back to the fire and lit it back up carefully. He didn't want his long hair singed. With the fire dancing once more, he lounged back against the mantle and continued watching the others.

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i off now, see ya later peoples
Najaran Satsema2
i off now, see ya later peoples

bye and I m gone to *poff vanishes*
((*waves to the people* Bye bye! *looks all pouty* I have to go to work in an hour and fifteen minutes -.- But! There's a computer there! So yay!))
:: Walks in :: Ah, it's good to be back. Seems this palce has gotten a bit more crowded since last night. :: Goes back to my customary place at the bar and perches myself on a stool ::
((*waits to get into the shower* Bwee....someone post! *feels whiny now...needs sugar*))
Zerif looked about the room... sooo boord

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces