Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyond the polished silver, stands a lone book case, upon further inspection you notice the books are about stars and systems, much like the room.
But all the books are old, damp and/or covered in dust...except one, it seems to be used alot, its leather black spine is well polished and kept...

You stare at it for awhile but soon you grow bored and so decide to read it, as you go to pull the book, you feel a cold breeze flow past, you ignore it and pull the book...But its stuck at the end, suddenly a clock work mechanisen is heard and the book case pulls free and shows off a new area to the south spire...

You enter slowly and find a new area, older, more gothic and full of vails of thick crimson liquids, "Welcome friend, my name is Giving and this is the Vampire side of the mansion, this part was built for the helsons farther and his Nite time creatures...like me and im guessing...you", the man smiles and shows off Fangs that are over sized than normal...

Did he say Vampire...

((just ask for a postion here...i will need help if this thread is to work))
Servants of the nite;-
Saint Giving-Hoste
vampire..
you should PM some other vamps...
*Seles smiled showing her ivory colored fangs and looked around her icy blue eyes glowing with inner light, her long silky blac k hair seemed t oalmost float along her shoulders and her back. she was wearing a long sleevless crimson dress.*
Giving stepped about the large room, the vails of blood reflecting off the dim light and gave the room a evil sight...

The floor was clear for dancing and such, chairs and tables set against the old, large book cases that seemed to surround the entirer room...

"So many people in the Mansion...what have those silly Twins done now...a party non the less i presume...", Giving spoke more to himself than to any other present...
Saint Giving
Giving stepped about the large room, the vails of blood reflecting off the dim light and gave the room a evil sight...

The floor was clear for dancing and such, chairs and tables set against the old, large book cases that seemed to surround the entirer room...

"So many people in the Mansion...what have those silly Twins done now...a party non the less i presume...", Giving spoke more to himself than to any other present...
*Seles smiled overhearing him.* what an intiguing person *she muttered to herself
Tia sits down in one of the closer chairs and waits for the others to come.
::steps into the room and walks slowly around the book cases, eyeing the crimson vials::
A pale faced young woman stepped softly and swiftly into the dark room, almost as if she was gliding upon water. She glared at everyone optimisticly with her eyes half closed and nodded in approval. She said nothing more but cautiously sat down on an nearby chair carelessly flicking her straight black hair to the side.
Giving looks about the room, seeing the arriving guests he puts on a smile and walks up to each, welcoming then and offering then any refresh-ment they would need, "My servants will deal with any requests good people...", he then walked over to Seles, "I try my Dear...", he smiles and bows his head...
:Aki steps into the old room and observes the gothic furnishings.:
Saint Giving
Giving looks about the room, seeing the arriving guests he puts on a smile and walks up to each, welcoming then and offering then any refresh-ment they would need, "My servants will deal with any requests good people...", he then walked over to Seles, "I try my Dear...", he smiles and bows his head...
*she laughed and smiled * well you try very well then
"Yes well one of my Vintage lets say, picks up alot of talents and meanings...", he bowed his head and began to move about the room once more...amking sure all felt welcome...
I t would seem that way wouldnt it * she smirked and went and sat down on one of the chairs watching the diffrent people as they walked by*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff