Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Player

11,050 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Champion 300
I'm dying to know what it looks like. Rumors say the designer is Libelula; other rumours say there are multiple dresses. No matter who designs it, the gown is certainly going to be fabulous and the inspiration of wedding dresses for years to come--at least until Harry gets married.

Also--is anyone else going crazy over sapphires after seeing the gorgeous engagement ring?

O.G. Nerd

I've still got a replica of that ring when it was released when Diana and Charles got married. I think I just totally showed my age xd

Romantic Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
YES!!! I so can't wait to see what her dress looks like! heart

And that ring is GORGEOUS!

heart

Time-traveling Senshi

petitefeet
I've still got a replica of that ring when it was released when Diana and Charles got married. I think I just totally showed my age xd

My forty-seven year old sister is totally acting like a teenager again over this. She was eighteen when Diana married and had all her friends over at our house to watch it live on TV. So now Thursday night after a fund raising party for her realtor's association she's going over to her Scottish friend's house with some friends and having a viewing party.

@ Topic: I'm just curious if she'll go against convention and show some shoulder. Sophie had a nice modern styled gown but it was still conservative and non shoulder bearing. It almost looked more second wedding than first marriage. I just hope the designer doesn't make the same mistake David and Elizabeth Emanuel did and give her a freakishly long train. A normal train is hard enough to deal with (I was my forty-five year old sister's maid of honor) I can't imagine the kind of job India Hicks was saddled with when she was Diana's bridsemade. David Emanual had a specific way for the train to be folded and she told him she plum forgot how to do that and ended up crumpling the thing and stuffing it into the carriage making it look terrible when Diana got out. They don't need that mistake again.

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I have a feeing it will be white...

But in all seriousness, im sure it'll be nice and pretty~~ im not as curious though~

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I am hoping it's more modernized than speculations have said...

And I LOVE the ring! LOVE!
biggrin surely it's going to be a wonderfull dressssss

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
It should be the dress that is known forever since its know worldwide and everyone is excited for it. Can't wait to see what it looks like though wink

Sparkling Senshi

57,125 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
II'm very curious to see what it looks like heart

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I'm excited to see what her dress looks like. xd That gown's gonna be remembered forever. I watched Prince Charles and Princess Diana's wedding the other day and she was so gorgeous in her wedding gown. And I love the Sapphire ring~ heart . I wish someone would give a sapphire ring someday...

Shameless Player

11,050 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Champion 300
Tama_Mantic
I have a feeing it will be white...

But in all seriousness, im sure it'll be nice and pretty~~ im not as curious though~

I wouldn't be so sure. It could be ivory, or have a pinkish or bluish cast to it.

O.G. Nerd

Judging by how fashion forward Kate is, I can't see her going with conventional at all. I can see something with a more contemporary style but with nods to the traditional.
I think the dress is prob the only thing im looking forward too :L the rest of it seems bullshit xp

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Well, I'm looking forward to seeing the dress. I'm hoping it's something contemporary because you just *know* that the dresses for the next few years are going to be riffs on the theme. I'm planning my wedding for when I graduate and I would really love there to be something lovely out there instead of a bunch of old-fashioned things.

Has anyone heard what the bouquet is going to be?

~Lily
Call me crazy, but i gues you can call that my staying up and looking through this thread as "pregaming", but I am super excited for the wedding. Seriously, since the whole beginning of it starts around three where I live, I am saying screw it to sleep. I AM SUPER EXCITED TO SEE WHAT HER DRESS LOOKS LIKE!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff