Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd get completely bladdered and spend my last moments with my mates.
Eat dino egg!!

Feral Fatcat

Well...first I would make my love drive me to this one dealership so I can take this PT cruiser I want..then we would race down to where I sold my truck// take that have a derby. Drive clear the hell home and fight off the attack LIKE MEN
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?

If I had 24 hours left in this world I would spend the day with my kids. I would make sure it was the best last day ever for them. I would make sure they had no regrets and that when the time came we'd go together.

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
everybody sex there , sex here , sex over there....!!!

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
A very expensive meal, then a lot of drugs, then throw social graces to the wind and coax the most attractive gentleman I can find into bed with me.
Depending on how much advance warning I get, my answer may change.

Romantic Humorist

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I would punch someone in the face, I've been good my whole life and I'm starting to resent virtue
Masturbation. And food. All day long. Yes...
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?
say srry for all the bad things ive done

Beloved Lunatic

Assuming I would still be in school, just as the bell rings, I would run up to my crush *cough*kevinrifenburg*cough* kiss him full on the lips for at least three seconds, and run down the halls screaming, "I KISSED HIM! I KISSED HIM! I FINALLY KISSED HIM!"
Oh, and slap the silly b***h who rides my bus.

Predestined Seeker

pig out on ice cream.
I'll party with my friends.

Generous Giver

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff