Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,275 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
heartofsilver777
You guys are now doing blasphemy against my beliefs again. Why is this site SO against Jesus Christ and/or Christianity? If you guys really don't believe in Him then why even bother making fun of Him? I noticed that most people make fun of Christianity way more then any other religious beliefs. This site has users with a broad view of religion and politics so why try to offend others?

How would you feel if a whole website kept bashing what you believe in?
P.S I don't believe that the world is going to end on the 21st and I don't believe it's going to end in 2012.

People make fun of Christianity more because that is the devil's target.

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
the reason i think they are doing this is because itll make people atleast not be so scared of it, which im guessing sum are but me im just waiting for the event to pass smile its funny at what gaia names it tho xD

Therapy Bound's Husband

Shirtless Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Sparkly Genius

Gabriel Hollander
I'm not a big fan of Christianity, in general.

That said, kudos to you for not snapping back at the jerks that have somewhat peppered the replies! No, not all of you were jerks, but there were a couple, and she's been really good about keeping an even temper.

You can't really say the OP has been keeping an even temper, considering she hasn't posted more than the original post. Probably just rage-logged and went to bed. Either that, or just sitting here watching events blow up.
{I find it amusing. If anything, they're making fun of the nut who is saying all this.}

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Morbid Delusions
Gabrielle Lioncourt
heartofsilver777
You guys are now doing blasphemy against my beliefs again. Why is this site SO against Jesus Christ and/or Christianity? If you guys really don't believe in Him then why even bother making fun of Him? I noticed that most people make fun of Christianity way more then any other religious beliefs. This site has users with a broad view of religion and politics so why try to offend others?

How would you feel if a whole website kept bashing what you believe in?
P.S I don't believe that the world is going to end on the 21st and I don't believe it's going to end in 2012.

It's not my fault you follow a horrid religion.
I think, after the many countless times your religion has forced upon and killed countless innocents, something like this is excusable.
Now, if you don't like it do not partake in this site of delightful humor.

Exactly. Christians need to calm down, and realize everyone, and every little joke isn't out to undermine them, or their religion....
Though, they've done a pretty good job of doing that to everyone else.
This. I can't believe she posted two threads for this.

I say again OP...gaia is not out to get christians, they are not sitting in office with raspy demony voices pulling s**t like

"so how shall we kick the christians this time?"

I'm sorry that some hardcore christians think that everyone and everything is out to get them and their religion...because it's not.
You really need to realize that gaia is not here to cater to you and your fellow christians, this is not a religious site and whatever must have given you that idea is wrong. If you want to keep away from all offensive things then I suggest you unplug you computer, cancel your net...and pawn it all, then stay in a corner in your house with the windows and doors barred.
If it's really bothering you, it's probably best to log off and walk away.
yggdrasill x
I think it's funny how one set of practices of Christianity are considered "Christianity" as whole. neutral

True. I know of no preacher who agrees with Harold Camping (the guy who thinks the rapture is Saturday), in public or private. Only ignorant people think that Camping represents all of Christianity.

Romantic Prophet

28,175 Points
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
Suivien
mysterious bloody shadow
People get too worked up over religion.

Welcome to life

Its always the religious ones who take umbridge to harmless jokes. Never mind the fact that their religion tries to claim supremacy over all others.
this really is whack..
Sinister Squashling

you said that too on some other thread..
kawaii-akanbo
Sinister Squashling

So? whee
Binku_Muja-
Suivien
mysterious bloody shadow
People get too worked up over religion.

Welcome to life

Its always the religious ones who take umbridge to harmless jokes. Never mind the fact that their religion tries to claim supremacy over all others.

Everyone takes offensive to everything.
Don't just pin it on the religious.
You know those pesky religious people you complain about being annoying?
Yeah, atheists can act the exact same way.
Sinister Squashling
kawaii-akanbo
Sinister Squashling

So? whee

Nothing really I'm just amazed you're going around the threads xDDD rofl
kawaii-akanbo
Sinister Squashling
kawaii-akanbo
Sinister Squashling

So? whee

Nothing really I'm just amazed you're going around the threads xDDD rofl

Haha, oh you!

*poke*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items