Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Lunatic

24,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
I think it's hilarious! also the guy's believe is funny. He predicted the same thing 17 years ago. Didn't happen. lol

3,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
hey look im cristian and i dont care if other pplz make fun of it cuz i just ignore them and honestly let them be cuz if there not phisicly hurting you dont ecknowlege it and also the whole may 21 thing lol i dnt belive it but i am scared as ******** about it thought lol but in the end its not what religion you are your how your against it its if you lived a happy and fulfilling life lol i havvvveeeeee ^.^
Endrael
User Image

Humor. Learn you some.
This made me giggle a little inside.

Stone-cold Wench

Gabrielle Lioncourt
heartofsilver777
You guys are now doing blasphemy against my beliefs again. Why is this site SO against Jesus Christ and/or Christianity? If you guys really don't believe in Him then why even bother making fun of Him? I noticed that most people make fun of Christianity way more then any other religious beliefs. This site has users with a broad view of religion and politics so why try to offend others?

How would you feel if a whole website kept bashing what you believe in?
P.S I don't believe that the world is going to end on the 21st and I don't believe it's going to end in 2012.

It's not my fault you follow a horrid religion.
I think, after the many countless times your religion has forced upon and killed countless innocents, something like this is excusable.
Now, if you don't like it do not partake in this site of delightful humor.

What an ugly, bigoted, heartless thing to say. Thanks, trollface.

Sparkly Genius

heartofsilver777
You guys are now doing blasphemy against my beliefs again. Why is this site SO against Jesus Christ and/or Christianity? If you guys really don't believe in Him then why even bother making fun of Him? I noticed that most people make fun of Christianity way more then any other religious beliefs. This site has users with a broad view of religion and politics so why try to offend others?

P.S I don't believe that the world is going to end on the 21st and I don't believe it's going to end in 2012.

Because this "apocalypse" is being hyped too much, and must be made fun of. Read once in a while. How many "prophecies" have there been that have not come true? Judgement day is a load of crap, Joseph Smith was on Opium, This man who came up with tomorrow being "Religious D-Day" is Senile.

Poke fun where it deserves it. Have a nice Judgement Day ^_^

12,325 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
This is just for fun.

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

It's the major religion in the Western world, thus they're taking the piss out of the majority rather than the minorities.

Sparkly Genius

Endrael
User Image

Humor. Learn you some.

AWESOME!!! I'm that "non-religious" section of the pie.
Even though the majority of this site is 11-13 y/o christians?????

Oh okay then, I'm agnostic so it's alright.
heartofsilver777

I love april

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

Hey, Jeez guys. Ease up on the Christian bashing. I know it's tempting but they are welcome to their beliefs too.

Dapper Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. Shut up. Please. dramallama
I'm not a big fan of Christianity, in general.

That said, kudos to you for not snapping back at the jerks that have somewhat peppered the replies! No, not all of you were jerks, but there were a couple, and she's been really good about keeping an even temper.

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Do you know that hte guy who is making this prophecy has collected over 150k from worried non-believers? The guy is getting rich.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff