Welcome to Gaia! ::

how are people even able to make bots for gaia... since it is a highly protected site and is not easy to decript codes... i honestly dont understand.. espiecally since in all the existence of gaia there has not been a single situation with codes being released or members hacking into the gaiaonlines firewall... it just really seems close to impossible...?

what the hell... ive been playing hours and im very skilled in the following games... ive scored easily over 20-40k scores.. and i dont bot...

Diamond Strawberry

Gay Flowers

how are people even able to make bots for gaia... since it is a highly protected site and is not easy to decript codes... i honestly dont understand.. espiecally since in all the existence of gaia there has not been a single situation with codes being released or members hacking into the gaiaonlines firewall... it just really seems close to impossible...?

what the hell... ive been playing hours and im very skilled in the following games... ive scored easily over 20-40k scores.. and i dont bot...
this thread was made months ago when there was a bot in smashblox. He was hitting scores of 30k plus in under 30 seconds time. I had forgotten about this thread until now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff