and award the true winners
this is getting annoying

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
YEAP

That ******** just popped up with a 32k score on the 1k tournament's game right before it ended. I mean SECONDS before it ended.

s**t's getting ridiculous and they need to at least return the 1mil+ I've spent on these just to have him pop up and rake it all in :/.

Diamond Strawberry

Valkines Cryas
YEAP

That ******** just popped up with a 32k score on the 1k tournament's game right before it ended. I mean SECONDS before it ended.

s**t's getting ridiculous and they need to at least return the 1mil+ I've spent on these just to have him pop up and rake it all in :/.
I would have won the last 100k tournament, it was up to 2.6 mil. He popped up in the last 5 minutes and literally only took 2 minutes to hit a score of 32k.
classified_fu so unfair

Fuzzy Astronaut

WhisperInTheDark
Valkines Cryas
YEAP

I would have won the last 100k tournament, it was up to 2.6 mil. He popped up in the last 5 minutes and literally only took 2 minutes to hit a score of 32k.

This has been going on for like three days already rolleyes

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hahaha,

Cheating has been going on in Gaia since i could remember [I am from 05], Many of this cheaters are becoming very smart as Gaia tracks them down but the results are always the same in the end. They all manage to by pass Admins/Gaia and continue what they are doing.. after all they know just how far to go with the cheating so that Gaia has no choice but to claim they are Legit. But when Gaia announces events like this When they involve Rare and very Expensive items, Then you get to see just how Un-Legit Gaia can get. And all the hardcore cheaters come out (In a mule account ofc) none of this guys will ever use a real account unless they are very confident with how they are Glitching the system to still seem legit in the Eyes of Gaia but seem every unfair to the people like us that get to see them do it Day in and Day out.

See we live in the new modern day of technology and Bots in Gaia are over-rated and easy to track, So what some of this people do is Exploit Game Errors (Or also known as Glitches) This is the reason Gaia can't banned you... Because they are looking for Bots... But they don't expect you to figure out such a small error they made that can Either make you look legit (Even if you are cheating) or they can make you look like a bot. Either way it goes Gaia Can't and wont do anything about it... I mean imagine that Kid that exploited the accidental Glitch for Smashblox? do you really think that is the only glitch smashblox has? hahaha no sorry... This site is not perfect.. no website is perfect and when you add games on this site [Especially easy to access flash games] then Hackers/Glitches/Cheats are very easy to spot and very easy to do.

It seems gaia has been worried about the wrong thing for many years they seem to forgot just how buggy all their games really are, There is no such thing as no cheats for any of the games gaia has to offer last i checked every single one of them games has a nasty glitch/cheat that people exploit but nobody ever gets ban for....

I have to [Clap] for this people they out smarted the system and i can admire that. twisted

Gaia has never been legit, sorry to say. confused

But, I wish you guys the best of luck trying to earn Michale's wings.
[I myself would rather stay away]

Btw: moments like this is when Gaia should start moderating the games even closer... then maybe [Just maybe] would they realize what is really going on. The again...... Ha!

FishingKnight

Wealthy Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Ill shoot these people....they robbed my money also scream

Wealthy Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Ill shoot these people....they robbed my money also scream
smashblox yeah question crying

Dapper Raider

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rare gift on your thread. heart Thanks!

Anyway though, at least the ones that require $$ to play should be moderated to stop this.

Tipsy Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I just got on gaia. What is this smashblox?? sweatdrop

Devoted Noob

10,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Timid 100
Yeah, but Smash Blox still sucks. I mean, you get to the next level, and for some reason once you lose no matter how many points you get, it lowers to like, 10-13k

Victim

there are some people in word blitz too that i want to say are bots but are probably just much better at this dumb game than i am

Lunatic

I was at top, but this one guy was two times my points like wtfff.

Maybe because he's really skilled, but if there are bots, please get them b&

Lunatic

I think its the only game i havent got a 1st win yet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out