Welcome to Gaia! ::

Baranquesseiel
FangsoftheSilverWolf
I could do a couple of lines from him and also impersonate Yoda. But not as good as I'd like.

I truly appreciate the voice work that comes from them. AND Kevin Clash is actually a big black guy. Elmo, a big black guy!

That's adorable. xD (The little red muppet being a big black guy, that is.)

I'm not good at doing voices. ._.

I'm best at mimicking Gollum/Smeagol. I'm sort of the funny guy in my family, so its become a talent.
FangsoftheSilverWolf
I'm best at mimicking Gollum/Smeagol. I'm sort of the funny guy in my family, so its become a talent.

Cool.

I used to be able to mimic the sentry bots from Portal. Not so good at it anymore.
Dione Nightly
Omg.. the melting Emperor and the Garthim are the stuff of wonderful childhood nightmares. XD That's why that movie is one of my favorites.

It's actually that very moment that frightened me as a child. Just as they're reaching for his scepter, he reached out with a raspy voice. Scared the s**t out of me.

And also, when they drained the little things of their essence and they became mindless zombies. The whole, not dead but not alive and blank black eyes-thing also creeped me out.

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Baranquesseiel
FangsoftheSilverWolf

Cool.

I used to be able to mimic the sentry bots from Portal. Not so good at it anymore.
Are you still there? Heeeeellllooo? Nap time.
Dione Nightly
Baranquesseiel
FangsoftheSilverWolf

Cool.

Are you still there? Heeeeellllooo? Nap time.

That's what I'm sayin'.

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
FangsoftheSilverWolf
Dione Nightly
Omg.. the melting Emperor and the Garthim are the stuff of wonderful childhood nightmares. XD That's why that movie is one of my favorites.

It's actually that very moment that frightened me as a child. Just as they're reaching for his scepter, he reached out with a raspy voice. Scared the s**t out of me.

And also, when they drained the little things of their essence and they became mindless zombies. The whole, not dead but not alive and blank black eyes-thing also creeped me out.
That moment was just... yeah, terrifying. I also had a hard time when the garthim killed the land striders... broke my heart. Those poor things.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Baranquesseiel
YES! Because the wife is a witch that doesn’t deserve either of them!! 3:< They’d be much better off together~

When he said he’d take care of everything else I was so happy! It’s a true friend that can handle all of the work they can when their bud is in trouble <3 I would have Rick’s back!!! =,D XDD

Exactly. I wouldn’t have felt anything except happy if they killed off 13.

The gore doesn’t really bother me but I did find them opening that stomach nasteh~ xD; Screw driver…screw driver…was that when what’shisname cut his arm? *failure* Oh my goodness! I almost cried when Carl was awake for the surgery! The pain that poor boy was going through! D;

If I ever get the time, I want to make a comic involving the people in the Aekea thread and let people choose what the characters do and what happens, it’d be cool 8D But yeah, producers don’t do things like that DX Well, some times they turn out to be gay, but it’s never handled…right? Professionally? It just doesn’t work right. =/

Fashionable Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oh wow, your work is amazing heart
Dione Nightly
FangsoftheSilverWolf
Dione Nightly

That moment was just... yeah, terrifying. I also had a hard time when the garthim killed the land striders... broke my heart. Those poor things.

Garthim? The big black things that looked like beetles?

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Baranquesseiel
Well, I went over to close the door later than I usually do.

Dude, you can't let this get to you! You saved him and that's what matters! <3

Cursed Abomination

Whoo... finally finished getting 50 heals. ^^

Though no achievement... maybe it unlock tomorrow.

Sorry to have disappeared. ^^;

Peculiar Wolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ&ob=av3e

Mah classmate had a Kindle, and I asked her what she was readin'.
She said it was a book, and I said "MAAAN, THAT AIN'T NO BOOK. THAT IS A KINDLE."
I took it, AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND.
YOU MUST THINK I'M A JOKE. I'M NOT PART OF YO SYSTEM. I'M AN ADULT. scream

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
FangsoftheSilverWolf
Dione Nightly
FangsoftheSilverWolf
Dione Nightly

Garthim? The big black things that looked like beetles?
yes. That's what they were called.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Vanima Eket
Whoo... finally finished getting 50 heals. ^^

Though no achievement... maybe it unlock tomorrow.

Sorry to have disappeared. ^^;

Did you heal 50 different people? :O

Mad Cynic's Significant Otter

Star-Crossed Warrior

31,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
Jin the Shadow Wolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ&ob=av3e

Mah classmate had a Kindle, and I asked her what she was readin'.
She said it was a book, and I said "MAAAN, THAT AIN'T NO BOOK. THAT IS A KINDLE."
I took it, AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND.
YOU MUST THINK I'M A JOKE. I'M NOT PART OF YO SYSTEM. I'M AN ADULT. scream

My siblings are obsessed with this gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas