• Hunter 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
A new Ixis art thread? eek

*Would die of glee, but that never ends well*

Toothsome Inquisitor

Lucifers Bane

Well, unfortunately I have to be off to bed now. I'll be back tomorrow! heart
Have a good sleep Bane don't let the zombies bite!

Aekea Saint

8,900 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gaian 50
Tae Sheng
Kakureon
Tae Sheng
Kakureon
What are you guys gonna do on Halloween?
Hmmmm... Helping at the local Monster Bash, then on to trick or treating with some buds, and finally back to the apartment for drinks and snacks while watching a classic monster movie marathon! mrgreen

Sounds like you'll be busy partying on Halloween and having a bast of a time.
Yup it should be quite the event! Plus I will be running around as the Red Queen so I get to holler about beheading people! whee 4laugh

Are you'll be saying "Off with their head" half the night. lol

Aekea Saint

8,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gaian 50
NightChild223
Kakureon
NightChild223
Kakureon

go trick or treating with my family. and I'm going to two halloween parties over the weekend.
Trick or Treat!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Family trick or treating is fun. Hope you have a bast at the parties as well.

I will...especially since i'll be hosting one of them!

I see, just have a great time partying on Halloween.

Toothsome Inquisitor

Kakureon
Tae Sheng
Kakureon
Tae Sheng
Kakureon
Hmmmm... Helping at the local Monster Bash, then on to trick or treating with some buds, and finally back to the apartment for drinks and snacks while watching a classic monster movie marathon! mrgreen

Yup it should be quite the event! Plus I will be running around as the Red Queen so I get to holler about beheading people! whee 4laugh

Just at the Bash! xd I work with the local cops but it would still be awkward to have some parent call them on me while out trick or treating cause I was calling for the removal of heads! rofl

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I will...This is my FAVORITE time of year.

I hope you have a Spooktacular Halloween as well!

Aekea Saint

8,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gaian 50
Tae Sheng
Kakureon
Tae Sheng
Kakureon
Tae Sheng
Kakureon

Just at the Bash! xd I work with the local cops but it would still be awkward to have some parent call them on me while out trick or treating cause I was calling for the removal of heads! rofl

Yeah, at the bash would be ok. I wouldn't want that to happen to you on Halloween you'd get in trouble.

Toothsome Inquisitor

Kakureon

Yeah, at the bash would be ok. I wouldn't want that to happen to you on Halloween you'd get in trouble.
As long as I don't chase small children around while trick or treating or go out after I start drinking with my buds the cops shouldn't do anything to me beyond a warning and teasing me for the next few months at staff meetings. rolleyes xd

Aekea Saint

8,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gaian 50
Tae Sheng
Kakureon

As long as I don't chase small children around while trick or treating or go out after I start drinking with my buds the cops shouldn't do anything to me beyond a warning and teasing me for the next few months at staff meetings. rolleyes xd

You should be ok, just don't drink and then go trick or treating that a bad thing to do. imo

Toothsome Inquisitor

Kakureon
Tae Sheng
Kakureon

You should be ok, just don't drink and then go trick or treating that a bad thing to do. imo
Yeah no thats a rookie move right there! 3nodding

Aekea Saint

8,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gaian 50
Tae Sheng
Kakureon
Tae Sheng
Kakureon

Yeah no thats a rookie move right there! 3nodding

You've save yourself that way, it's the best way to go. smile

Toothsome Inquisitor

Have a good night all I am gonna go crash for the night! Hope to talk to you guys later! 3nodding

Vampiric Demon

It's getting late. I should probably head to bed.
However if this thread is still up tomorrow I'll definitely return.

Mad Cynic's Significant Otter

Star-Crossed Warrior

31,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
Ixis's threads tend not to die. Even if you stick a stake in them surprised

Aekea Saint

8,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gaian 50
Tae Sheng
Have a good night all I am gonna go crash for the night! Hope to talk to you guys later! 3nodding

See ya, Have a good night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces