Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hamato Donatello
"Good point." he said with a nod. "One Rocksteady and Bebop is enough." he said as he stood thinking deeply about what to do to detour Shredder. To Shredder it would probably appear as if Donatello was actually giving his plans consideration.

*So pleased with how things were turning out, Shredder was easily occupied envisioning a future under his command* I will have my own city! One named after myself with a large statue in my image. And you may guard my office, Cerberus.

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
"Good point." he said with a nod. "One Rocksteady and Bebop is enough." he said as he stood thinking deeply about what to do to detour Shredder. To Shredder it would probably appear as if Donatello was actually giving his plans consideration.

*So pleased with how things were turning out, Shredder was easily occupied envisioning a future under his command* I will have my own city! One named after myself with a large statue in my image. And you may guard my office, Cerberus.

Donatello chuckled as Cerberus wagged his tell and yipped at Shredder. Seemed as if the wolf liked this idea.
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

Donatello chuckled as Cerberus wagged his tell and yipped at Shredder. Seemed as if the wolf liked this idea.

You will get the largest dog house ever built, made of gold and marble, and it can be next to my main office building. *He talked to Cerberus as if he was his own pet*

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

You will get the largest dog house ever built, made of gold and marble, and it can be next to my main office building. *He talked to Cerberus as if he was his own pet*

Donatello couldn't help but smile as he watched this exchange. Cerberus still wagged his tail, as his tongue lulled out of his mouth and he panted contently.
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

Donatello couldn't help but smile as he watched this exchange. Cerberus still wagged his tail, as his tongue lulled out of his mouth and he panted contently.

I'm glad you agree, Cerberus. *He ruffled the wolf's fur, then turned to Donatello* You can have an office building too if we conquer the world together, but it has to be smaller than mine.

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

I'm glad you agree, Cerberus. *He ruffled the wolf's fur, then turned to Donatello* You can have an office building too if we conquer the world together, but it has to be smaller than mine.

"Yeah, but I get a secret lab." he said as he held up a finger.
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

*After pausing to consider this, he decided to consent* Alright. You may have a lab, but I can borrow it if I need it!

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

*After pausing to consider this, he decided to consent* Alright. You may have a lab, but I can borrow it if I need it!

"Deal!" he said smiling happily.
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

Excellent, hehehe. You'll see, conquering the world is a lot more fun than saving it!

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

Excellent, hehehe. You'll see, conquering the world is a lot more fun than saving it!

"I'll take your word for it." he said with a smile.
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

*It was almost unusual for Shredder not to be growling about something, but he was in a very good mood* It's nice to have things to right for a change.
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42

Where did you get the wolf?

((If you can get back to the event page, it'll say, "Claim your item" and you can get a thing of "Gro Gain Max. You use the item and can choose one of the wolf forms.))

I found it. Got the sparkle wolf.

((Awesome! ^_^ ))

I'm still a wolf.

Yay!

Not sure it will last.

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

*It was almost unusual for Shredder not to be growling about something, but he was in a very good mood* It's nice to have things to right for a change.

"We should make up some schematics for our building." he said.

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
maneki_neko42
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42

I found it. Got the sparkle wolf.

((Awesome! ^_^ ))

I'm still a wolf.

Yay!

Not sure it will last.

Tired of it already?
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

"We should make up some schematics for our building." he said.

Great idea! Do you have paper and pens around here? *He couldn't wait to get started*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff