• Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

"I don't know. What would make a good name for him." he murmured as he placed his hand to his chin.

Hmm... Something royal! Because purple is a royal color. *Glances at his own cape*

"Really?" he murmured as he looked at one of his own bandanna tails. "How about Cerberus?" he asked.

It is the supreme color! Hehehe... Cerberus sounds intimidating and fierce, perfect for a guard dog!

"I have to agree with you there." he said with a nod. "Well Cerberus it is then." he said smiling.

*He slowly reached to pet the wolf again* Heh... if I get Cerberus to become accustomed to me now, he might not attack me later when I find a way to sneak into your lair.

"And here I thought we were becoming friends." sweatdrop Cerberus allowed Shredder to pet him once more.
whee
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

"Really?" he murmured as he looked at one of his own bandanna tails. "How about Cerberus?" he asked.

It is the supreme color! Hehehe... Cerberus sounds intimidating and fierce, perfect for a guard dog!

"I have to agree with you there." he said with a nod. "Well Cerberus it is then." he said smiling.

*He slowly reached to pet the wolf again* Heh... if I get Cerberus to become accustomed to me now, he might not attack me later when I find a way to sneak into your lair.

"And here I thought we were becoming friends." sweatdrop Cerberus allowed Shredder to pet him once more.

*For a moment, Shredder froze in mid-pet. Someone would consider him his friend? That was... a weird feeling. He scratched the wolf behind the ears* Villains don't have friends, silly turtle.

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
whee
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

*For a moment, Shredder froze in mid-pet. Someone would consider him his friend? That was... a weird feeling. He scratched the wolf behind the ears* Villains don't have friends, silly turtle.

"Oh? Too bad. Friends help each other and all.....I mean, I'm a genius and....you're a great and powerful warrior." he said nonchalantly as he looked at Cerberus.
Hamato Donatello
"Oh? Too bad. Friends help each other and all.....I mean, I'm a genius and....you're a great and powerful warrior." he said nonchalantly as he looked at Cerberus.

*Shredder's chest swelled at the compliment, for he was certainly proud of his skills* That I am! And-... er... Well, villains can have alliances.

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

*Shredder's chest swelled at the compliment, for he was certainly proud of his skills* That I am! And-... er... Well, villains can have alliances.

"Then an alliance." he said smiling and holding out his hand to shake Shredder's. "Perhaps we will become friends."
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

"Then an alliance." he said smiling and holding out his hand to shake Shredder's. "Perhaps we will become friends."

*He hesitantly reached for the handshake, as if half-expecting it to be a prank. Shredder wasn't sure what to expect of an alliance with his worst enemy* .. Alright. So. Uhh. Does that mean you'll help me take over the world?

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

*He hesitantly reached for the handshake, as if half-expecting it to be a prank. Shredder wasn't sure what to expect of an alliance with his worst enemy* .. Alright. So. Uhh. Does that mean you'll help me take over the world?

"We'll see how things go." he said with a small chuckle and a nod.
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

*Being the Supervillain he is, he immediately begins to scheme on the many ways they could conquer Earth together, chortling to himself while ruffling the wolf's fur again* Excellent! Ahahaha!

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

*Being the Supervillain he is, he immediately begins to scheme on the many ways they could conquer Earth together, chortling to himself while ruffling the wolf's fur again* Excellent! Ahahaha!

He smiled a little as he also ruffled Cerberus' fur.
Hamato Donatello

But I want to be the top leader! You can be... second in command, maybe.

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

He couldn't help but chuckle. "Alright." he said with a nod.
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

*Since he was getting his way, Shredder was feeling extremely content right now. He was still petting the wolf, revealing his schemes to it* Hehehehe... First we will invent a ray that will hypnotize all of Earth into doing our bidding... or, no, how about we draw out all the energy of the planet, and then hold it ransom. Ahaha!

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

*Since he was getting his way, Shredder was feeling extremely content right now. He was still petting the wolf, revealing his schemes to it* Hehehehe... First we will invent a ray that will hypnotize all of Earth into doing our bidding... or, no, how about we draw out all the energy of the planet, and then hold it ransom. Ahaha!

"You uh...work on that plan a little while." he said. sweatdrop He had started to like Shredder, but wondered if there was a way to turn the man away from his thoughts of world conquest.

((Ignore the Avi for now. lol. Had to change for another RP I'm in also.))
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

"You uh...work on that plan a little while." he said. sweatdrop He had started to like Shredder, but wondered if there was a way to turn the man away from his thoughts of world conquest.

*As long as he had a clear goal to strive for, Shredder could probably be steered into a more harmless direction. At least he always announced what he was planning, even if it compromised his scheme to begin with. After all, the most fun part about being a villain was that if you broadcast something, everyone has to listen* Or how about we wipe everyone's memories-... nah, that would just create even more incompetent fools.

((xD Alright~))

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

*As long as he had a clear goal to strive for, Shredder could probably be steered into a more harmless direction. At least he always announced what he was planning, even if it compromised his scheme to begin with. After all, the most fun part about being a villain was that if you broadcast something, everyone has to listen* Or how about we wipe everyone's memories-... nah, that would just create even more incompetent fools.

((xD Alright~))

"Good point." he said with a nod. "One Rocksteady and Bebop is enough." he said as he stood thinking deeply about what to do to detour Shredder. To Shredder it would probably appear as if Donatello was actually giving his plans consideration.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff