Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Werehog

White Rider Pestilence

Let's just say it's in battle mode. OTL

Oh, like that lingering feeling of rage and tenseness after just being in a fight?

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Mister Monster Guy
aphelia the vampire
Mister Monster Guy
aphelia the vampire

You is. =w=
We can't help it! We go mad and then lose all boundaries! ;A;

His royal highness, the king of furries, and comedic genius~
:c I can relate... Like, remember the night I said I would devour you? Good times.

=w= I'm Empress of Furries though. emotion_awesome
Exactly! ;A;

Hail, empress of furries!
:C Needless to say, we get cranky when hungry.

You got that right. =w=
We do OTL

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Galador; *Shrugs* it was the first thing that came to mind really. Only once more? So long as your happy with that option Emma. <3 I like sex and all, but I can live without it. ^w^
._.

Emma; You do know I'll never be able to keep to that, right? >_>
*facepillow @ Emma*

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Mister Monster Guy
White Rider Pestilence

Oh, like that lingering feeling of rage and tenseness after just being in a fight?

Rage? *shakes his head slightly*

The Werehog

aphelia the vampire

You got that right. =w=
We do OTL

I know my place. owo
D: Now for happy subject! Karaoke night with Smiley?

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Galador; *Shrugs* it was the first thing that came to mind really. Only once more? So long as your happy with that option Emma. <3 I like sex and all, but I can live without it. ^w^
._.

Emma; You do know I'll never be able to keep to that, right? >_>
*facepillow @ Emma*

Galador; I'm sure you'll get sick of it. :3 But, for my part, I'll try not to be tempting. >w<
*Facenoodle at everyone* .... *Turns Galador back into a guy*

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Mister Monster Guy
aphelia the vampire

You got that right. =w=
We do OTL

I know my place. owo
D: Now for happy subject! Karaoke night with Smiley?

Under me! Bwahahaha. =w=
Karaoke~! >w< With all my OCs. ._. All of them.

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Mercury: *pushes himself up off the floor, wincing when he has to use his hands, which took the most of the abuse*
Minerva: *helps him up* Come on, let's get out of here and get those wounds bandaged up. *leaves with Mercury to somewhere safer and not covered in his blood*

._. Oh. Wow. That was... Easy? Well, I did really love Damien, a lot, but I'm not completely opposed to tweaking their sexualities a bit and pairing Merkyu with Minny... : / I guess..

Me; *Drags in the real Damien* :3 She thought I'd leave her with Damien? Heck no~! :3
Damien; Mercury? ;A; Are you okay? *No-one is there* OTL

No, it wasn't? :3 *Never actually gave you the real Damien* He had ears, that was not the real Damien. o2o

Me: *poofs back into the room and picks up the Evangelion mecha model (it's rather large,) handing it to Damien* Um... Listen.. Merkyu sort of... Turned into that robot, right there. *motions to the model she just handed him* I'm sorry. : c I tried to stop it, but there was nothing I could do...

emotion_0A0 What. That's no fun... Well, Merkyu has been kidnapped by a purple glowing chick with a fem-hawk and taken back to his planet, so he'll be gone for a little while. . w.`

Damien; *Sniffs it* Do I look like a ******** retard? :/ Not him. Where is he?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And he has? ;A;

Me: Eheheh... Well.. *tells him the whole story, not leaving out any details about Mercury being brutally tortured* and then I got hit in the head with that mecha by a girl named Minerva, who saved him, and took him back to his planet! 3nodding

You know that will only make me have to torture Merkyu again, right? emotion_awesome Yes, he has. Now they'll be able to go to a karaoke bar and drink/sing their troubles away, together... And Minerva will sing this song, like the mecha/robot fanatic she is~! emotion_kirakira [/is a robot fanatic fanatic, if that makes any sense whatsoever]

Damien; *Backhands you across the face* Why did you do that to my Mercury? *Looks very dangerous* Next time you get the urge to hurt someone, leave him alone. Or you will be paying with your life. =_=

Well, you'll be fail if you do. :3 Damien won't break for that silly~! And yessss Karaoke!

Me: I can't die in this world, so that doesn't faze me in the slightest. In fact, next time I see him, I will hurt him even more than last time, and make sure that you're there to see it. c : For now, though, I think he needs you. Badly. [/disappears and "reasons" with Minny to get Merkyu back, then gives him to Damien, still a bloody mess] Also... She forgot to remove a few nails, one embedded in his jaw, in his mouth, one in his lower back, and one in his outer thigh. : > Have fun~
Mercury: *is under the impression that Damien doesn't care about him, but clings tightly to him anyway, wanting to beg for forgiveness but not having the will to speak after being traumatized by the torture*

I don't want him to break! x D That was never my intention. Karaoke ftw~! > w < <33
[/looks at the clock] Fuuuuuu-- I stayed up way past my bedtime. ; A ; I'm supposed to be getting on a better schedule, but.. butbut karaoke... Q ^ Q

The Werehog

White Rider Pestilence
Mister Monster Guy
White Rider Pestilence

*Blinks* That isn't normal? Maybe it's a werewolf thing. *shrugs*

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Galador; I'm sure you'll get sick of it. :3 But, for my part, I'll try not to be tempting. >w<
*Facenoodle at everyone* .... *Turns Galador back into a guy*

Emma; *purses her lips, trying not to comment on what was said*
o -o?
White Rider Pestilence

You misspelled Nyanobyte. Please try again after the tone? ._.

._. OTL
Way to go, enthusiasm in Smile. You just messed up spelling Nyano's name because of your enthusiasm. Notetoself:Neverbeenthusiasticagain.

----

NYANO
Is it important enough for Alu to skimp out on sleep for?

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
Jin: I asked how you were doing... ' w'

<3
Not telling. o x o

Rem; You said 'or'...

It's not there is it..? *has seen your forehead*
Why do I want Maka to be tutored? o -o

Jin: Or, are you doing bad? ; w;

. w.` The forehead is a holy and amazing and magical and sexy place, my friend.
Tutored? By who? What is he going to be learning..?

I have to go to bed, I'm sorry... ; ---- ;

The Werehog

aphelia the vampire

Under me! Bwahahaha. =w=
Karaoke~! >w< With all my OCs. ._. All of them.

Yes... under you... for now. *Coy expression*
All of them? owo It's going to be crowded.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Me: *poofs back into the room and picks up the Evangelion mecha model (it's rather large,) handing it to Damien* Um... Listen.. Merkyu sort of... Turned into that robot, right there. *motions to the model she just handed him* I'm sorry. : c I tried to stop it, but there was nothing I could do...

emotion_0A0 What. That's no fun... Well, Merkyu has been kidnapped by a purple glowing chick with a fem-hawk and taken back to his planet, so he'll be gone for a little while. . w.`

Damien; *Sniffs it* Do I look like a ******** retard? :/ Not him. Where is he?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And he has? ;A;

Me: Eheheh... Well.. *tells him the whole story, not leaving out any details about Mercury being brutally tortured* and then I got hit in the head with that mecha by a girl named Minerva, who saved him, and took him back to his planet! 3nodding

You know that will only make me have to torture Merkyu again, right? emotion_awesome Yes, he has. Now they'll be able to go to a karaoke bar and drink/sing their troubles away, together... And Minerva will sing this song, like the mecha/robot fanatic she is~! emotion_kirakira [/is a robot fanatic fanatic, if that makes any sense whatsoever]

Damien; *Backhands you across the face* Why did you do that to my Mercury? *Looks very dangerous* Next time you get the urge to hurt someone, leave him alone. Or you will be paying with your life. =_=

Well, you'll be fail if you do. :3 Damien won't break for that silly~! And yessss Karaoke!

Me: I can't die in this world, so that doesn't faze me in the slightest. In fact, next time I see him, I will hurt him even more than last time, and make sure that you're there to see it. c : For now, though, I think he needs you. Badly. [/disappears and "reasons" with Minny to get Merkyu back, then gives him to Damien, still a bloody mess] Also... She forgot to remove a few nails, one embedded in his jaw, in his mouth, one in his lower back, and one in his outer thigh. : > Have fun~
Mercury: *is under the impression that Damien doesn't care about him, but clings tightly to him anyway, wanting to beg for forgiveness but not having the will to speak after being traumatized by the torture*

I don't want him to break! x D That was never my intention. Karaoke ftw~! > w < <33
[/looks at the clock] Fuuuuuu-- I stayed up way past my bedtime. ; A ; I'm supposed to be getting on a better schedule, but.. butbut karaoke... Q ^ Q

Damien; *Begins to work out the nails* My poor Mercury. And that wasn't me Mercury. That was a decoy my creator has. She uses them sometimes. Good, she got your lower back. I hope you'll be able to walk again. ;A;

: D Yays~! And lol, shame. Looks like you're missing out on Karaoke! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Mister Monster Guy
White Rider Pestilence
Mister Monster Guy
White Rider Pestilence

*Blinks* That isn't normal? Maybe it's a werewolf thing. *shrugs*

I'm more of the calm angry type who likes to analyze their opponents before taking action.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff