aphelia bene's Husband

Witty Genius

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
White Rider Pestilence
damien givardi
Wow. ._.
Hmm, that would be funny, because that would lead to him going crazy... Not the point but anyway. How would Galador make it so that Emma gained interest?

As if Emma would tell me that information... ._.

Well, if Emma isn't careful, Galador may end up doing something dangerous. Or stupid. Or both.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Me; It does~! We can scare the normal people~! : D
Damien; *Sits back down* >_> You know, I'm beginning to think not being friends with Nar would be a good thing. *Pulls out a marker and begins to draw things on his hand*

Deathy; Scaring? Hmm.. *snaps his fingers again, turning the marker pink*
Maka; Do you now? *tilts his head* I don't think so... Did you not notice he's done things to you while not being your friend? And how he's not even in the room when some of the things he does happens to you? I did mention he'd do things to get what he wants...

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
damien givardi
Well, if Emma isn't careful, Galador may end up doing something dangerous. Or stupid. Or both.

Yeah..
Emma; Ask me if I care? ._.
Me; *glares at Emma*

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

aphelia bene's Husband

Witty Genius

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
White Rider Pestilence
damien givardi

Yeah..
Emma; Ask me if I care? ._.
Me; *glares at Emma*

I oddly enough don't feel sorry for Galador.
Me; I know you wouldn't care Emma. Galador is just a plaything right? You play with him until you get a new toy, but you won't let anyone else have your toy will you?

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
damien givardi
Me; I know you wouldn't care Emma. Galador is just a plaything right? You play with him until you get a new toy, but you won't let anyone else have your toy will you?

I don't know if I do or not.
Emma; Toy? emotion_eyebrow You think he's my toy? Toys never last longer than a day with me.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Me; It does~! We can scare the normal people~! : D
Damien; *Sits back down* >_> You know, I'm beginning to think not being friends with Nar would be a good thing. *Pulls out a marker and begins to draw things on his hand*

Deathy; Scaring? Hmm.. *snaps his fingers again, turning the marker pink*
Maka; Do you now? *tilts his head* I don't think so... Did you not notice he's done things to you while not being your friend? And how he's not even in the room when some of the things he does happens to you? I did mention he'd do things to get what he wants...

Me; Yes, scaring. I mean, think about it, if you were a normal person and someone came up to you spouting utter nonsense, wouldn't you be scared?
Damien; I do. I haven't actually. *Finishes the drawing* He'll do things? You still haven't said what these things are. *Taps the drawing, it glows* Good thing the color doesn't matter. It's been a while since I did runes. Now lets see him make things happen to me. >_>

aphelia bene's Husband

Witty Genius

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
White Rider Pestilence
damien givardi

I don't know if I do or not.
Emma; Toy? emotion_eyebrow You think he's my toy? Toys never last longer than a day with me.

Just say don't. *Shrugs* There is no good in him to feel sorry for.
Me; So I was right. He's just a long lasting toy. Although he might damage himself soon.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Me; Yes, scaring. I mean, think about it, if you were a normal person and someone came up to you spouting utter nonsense, wouldn't you be scared?
Damien; I do. I haven't actually. *Finishes the drawing* He'll do things? You still haven't said what these things are. *Taps the drawing, it glows* Good thing the color doesn't matter. It's been a while since I did runes. Now lets see him make things happen to me. >_>

Deathy; I don't know if they would be, what if they like nonsense?
Maka; He thinks on impulse most of the time, things happens to be term that works for him. Runes? You think that'll work? *laughs nervously*

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
damien givardi
Me; So I was right. He's just a long lasting toy. Although he might damage himself soon.

._.
Emma; He is not a toy, you idiot. *is actually upset*

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Deathy; I don't know if they would be, what if they like nonsense?
Maka; He thinks on impulse most of the time, things happens to be term that works for him. Runes? You think that'll work? *laughs nervously*

Me; Not many people like nonsense Deathy.
Damien; He does? Well then... Runes should work. At least I'm not doing this other type which requires carving. If you're off by a millimeter, it screws up the spell. I have no intention to carve up my skin. But, if runes don't work, I'll move onto Asian magic.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Me; Not many people like nonsense Deathy.
Damien; He does? Well then... Runes should work. At least I'm not doing this other type which requires carving. If you're off by a millimeter, it screws up the spell. I have no intention to carve up my skin. But, if runes don't work, I'll move onto Asian magic.

Deathy; But nonsense is fun.. *snaps his fingers and sends Makarioa into a terrible fit of coughing*
Maka; There's on-- *has a terrible coughing fit, curtsy of Deathy*

aphelia bene's Husband

Witty Genius

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
White Rider Pestilence
damien givardi

._.
Emma; He is not a toy, you idiot. *is actually upset*

Meh.
Me; He is too. Also, you're not treating him right, did you know that? Because you're not hurting him, he's actually become really sad. Add that to the fact that he's messing up and thinking you deserve more, he's on the edge of a dark, dark place.

aphelia bene's Husband

Witty Genius

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
White Rider Pestilence
damien givardi
Blinking, he shakes his head. 'There is need to thank you. You helped. I haven't had much experience with help, but I do know it is proper protocol to thank the person that helped. And no, I can't actually remember if you did or not. I don't remember much actually. I probably have a slight memory loss from using that power.' Tiling his head at the bow, he shrugs it off. 'Ah no thank you. I am quite fine now, aside from what I have come to believe is an after affect of the drug the idiot sleeping gave me. Other than that, I am fine.'

((One; I think I'm going to keep ending up giving Damien permission to read my OCs minds. Like right now. Two; I brought someone in.. o-o ))

"Memory loss? That can't be good." Makarioa said, he knew what it was like to lose one's memory.. "That wasn'--" The white haired male stopped mid-sentence. Having noticed someone he would recognize anywhere walk into the hall, he felt a sense of fear. This person was the last person he wanted to see, he never wanted to see their face again as it was. He didn't think he had to. "H-how can he be here.. I r-remember killing h-him.." his only eye was wide open, he shuddered in fear. 'Please let this be a hallucination.. Please let it be a hallucination.. It can't possibly be the person I think it to be...' He repeated these thoughts to himself, he couldn't believe who he was seeing was really there. One might say he was having a mental breakdown at the sight of this man. This would cause one to wonder what happened to cause such a reaction. It wasn't a hallucination, there was nothing that would make the white haired male have one. The man was very real. He wore refined clothing, with he didn't usually do, but it was a masquerade and he was dressing for the occasion. Having been a woman a few days before, he seemed happy to have his old form back. The six foot tall Roman was hard to miss, he stood alone in the room. There was a slight grin on his face when he noticed the archer. "Long time no see, Makarioa." he spoke softly, knowing he wouldn't be heard from where he was standing. 'Now where is that dragon..'

Watching Maka, he follows his gaze. Stepping back, he growls, a low, viscous growl. Not that it would intimidate this man. Damien knows it. Projecting himself, it visible shudders. "It's not a hallucination Maka. I can see him to." Stirring at the change in the atmosphere, Galador wakes up. Noticing Amable, he wakes up in a snap. "Amable! Y-you're a man again!" Scrambling to get up, he runs and trips meters away from him. Sliding slight, he ends up at Amable's feet. "I'm sorry I wandered off. I wanted to have a look around." Damien seems disgusted with this site. "Galador, of course you'd like someone who hits you." Tears start falling down Galador's face, not because of the words Damien said, but because someone had found his breaking point before Amable. "I-I'm sorry Amable. S-someone found my breaking point before you." Damien's projection turns to Maka, and with a low whisper says; "Since you seem so terrified of this person, leave now. Run if you have to. I'll try to hold him off if he comes after you. I'll do my best. Just leave."

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
damien givardi
Meh.
Me; He is too. Also, you're not treating him right, did you know that? Because you're not hurting him, he's actually become really sad. Add that to the fact that he's messing up and thinking you deserve more, he's on the edge of a dark, dark place.

Emma; I-I can fix that right? Can't I? emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces