Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Rider Pestilence

Aww.. *huggles* Clawing isn't good.
I just ate some more cheese and drank juice. And ate a piece of bread and butter. : D

No, no it's not.
I'm experimenting with livestream and it's scary. It's like... inception, dude. emotion_sweatdrop
That sounds delicious...?

Enduring Survivor

15,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Smiling Anon
White Rider Pestilence

Aww.. *huggles* Clawing isn't good.
I just ate some more cheese and drank juice. And ate a piece of bread and butter. : D

No, no it's not.
I'm experimenting with livestream and it's scary. It's like... inception, dude. emotion_sweatdrop
That sounds delicious...?

Livestream? Whatever for?
It was yummy. : D <3
White Rider Pestilence

No reason. I just felt like knowing how to use it. *knows now and will never touch it again*
That's good.
Today I was typeracing and I only got 100wpm. I was disappointed.
So. Um.
Today my cat bit me. Accidentally.

Enduring Survivor

15,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Smiling Anon
White Rider Pestilence

No reason. I just felt like knowing how to use it. *knows now and will never touch it again*
That's good.
Today I was typeracing and I only got 100wpm. I was disappointed.
So. Um.
Today my cat bit me. Accidentally.

Why? Did something happen?

Oh? *lost*

Accidentally?
White Rider Pestilence

Oh? *lost*

Accidentally?

No.. I just don't... -sigh- never mind.
Yes. And I also just realised that the majority of the population doesn't know what typeracing is. OTL
Accidentally. I was feeding him and he bit my hand in an attempt to get at the food. He hung around apologetically for a while after that. He had the taste of human blood.

Smitten Kitten

17,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
[[ Ryou: Th-thank you... Um, it's fine.. I don't need anything. I'm fine with you here. Can you-- w-will you stay here...? *tries to sip some of the water but coughs and spills it on himself instead* ...Are you okay?

3nodding What difference would it make if he told him? ;; I fail to see a point in that. Eh, it just got old after a while. His brother means a lot to him, he considers him to be family now, and the name Ryousei was given to him by his new family.
Fun? o 3o

Try this one. There are a lot of characters that are cuter/better than Ryou. whee
I don't get it. @ A@ Also, I'm sorry that you're feeling sad. ]]

((Maka; You're welcome.. Of course I'll stay here with you. *smiling slightly* I'm happy, and worried. *takes a clean handkerchief from his pocket and uses it to dry up the spilled water on Ryou* Are you sure you don't want me to get anything for you?
*wonders to herself why she keeps rolling her eyes while typing for Maka, and also wants to put Remmy here*

Oh, I see.. That makes sense, I guess. Just out of curiosity, how do you pronounce his real name?
Fun? emotion_eyebrow

Why am I listening to this song? The words after the first song lost me.. I know there are.. But I'd still pick him seeing as I don't know many others. I don't have any feelings towards my OCs that would make me choose them in this case.
I tried to sleep, my mind was still here, but it was half asleep and thought it was talking to you. ._. I'll be okay, I did talk to Smile. <3 But I did feel up to that reply, and having to go through that killed the feeling. OTL ))

[[ Ryou: I-I don't need anything... Besides, you do too much for me as it is... I should do more for you... *nuzzlenuzzle*
Because Maka-chan is... Hm, I've got nothin'. ' w ' Maomao~? [/puts Airi here]
Airi: *hums a song while playing with her pocketknife* ~ <3

It's pronounced like silica. You know, silicone dioxide. o u o
Fun~! emotion_yatta

Because. What do you mean? x D I only linked it because I coincidentally said the name of the song. You should talk to Tic and Sen! < u> I see...
Aw. Really? I hope so! And that's good that you talked to Smile~ = w= Awww. It's okay though. ]]

Enduring Survivor

15,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Smiling Anon
White Rider Pestilence

Oh? *lost*

Accidentally?

No.. I just don't... -sigh- never mind.
Yes. And I also just realised that the majority of the population doesn't know what typeracing is. OTL
Accidentally. I was feeding him and he bit my hand in an attempt to get at the food. He hung around apologetically for a while after that. He had the taste of human blood.

You sure?
What is it?
Oh, I see. Blood is good though...
White Rider Pestilence

You sure?
What is it?

67.8% sure.
A race. Where you type. And have to type faster than other typers. I don't know why I like it, but I do.
Blood is good.

Enduring Survivor

15,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Smiling Anon
White Rider Pestilence

You sure?
What is it?

67.8% sure.
A race. Where you type. And have to type faster than other typers. I don't know why I like it, but I do.
Blood is good.

That's not enough?
You I was lost on the part that made you upset..
Blood is yummy. : D
White Rider Pestilence

That's not enough?

Fine. I'll round it up. 68%.
Oh. Well, I usually get around 115wpm. And I only got 100wpm.
It's very tasty, actually. I always feel weird admitting I like the taste of blood.

Enduring Survivor

15,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyanobyte
[[ Ryou: I-I don't need anything... Besides, you do too much for me as it is... I should do more for you... *nuzzlenuzzle*
Because Maka-chan is... Hm, I've got nothin'. ' w ' Maomao~? [/puts Airi here]
Airi: *hums a song while playing with her pocketknife* ~ <3

It's pronounced like silica. You know, silicone dioxide. o u o
Fun~! emotion_yatta

Because. What do you mean? x D I only linked it because I coincidentally said the name of the song. You should talk to Tic and Sen! < u> I see...
Aw. Really? I hope so! And that's good that you talked to Smile~ = w= Awww. It's okay though. ]]

((Maka; You don't? I really won't mind... I'll do absolutely anything for my little Ryoukins. *blinks* More for me? *cuddlehugs*
You don't know? I think I know.. Airi?
Rem; Why do I keep ending up in places that lack food? emotion_eyebrow

Why is that his name? o-o
...Sick isn't fun.

The part where you said the love thing and then something about it being false. Why should I talk to Tic and Sen?
Really. Talking to people helps me.. ...I wanted to reply though. D : I still will..))

Enduring Survivor

15,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Smiling Anon
White Rider Pestilence

That's not enough?

Fine. I'll round it up. 68%.
Oh. Well, I usually get around 115wpm. And I only got 100wpm.
It's very tasty, actually. I always feel weird admitting I like the taste of blood.

Only 99.9% is enough. ._.
That's still a lot..
I don't feel weird, I'm just careful of who I tell. Yummy red stuff. emotion_kirakira
White Rider Pestilence

That's still a lot..
I don't feel weird, I'm just careful of who I tell. Yummy red stuff. emotion_kirakira

Damn. So close. I was going to jump to 99.8%.
I suppose so.
Delicious red stuff. It's like the taste of metal but slightly warmer. Must be all the iron.

Enduring Survivor

15,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Smiling Anon
White Rider Pestilence

That's still a lot..

Damn. So close. I was going to jump to 99.8%.
I suppose so.
Delicious red stuff. It's like the taste of metal but slightly warmer. Must be all the iron.

0.1% too short it seems..

Yes, and sometimes it can be sweet.
White Rider Pestilence

0.1% too short it seems..

Yes, and sometimes it can be sweet.

Why can't I be 0.1% too tall?!

It can be. I prefer the metallic type, myself. I also like watching blood. Only human blood, though. Animal blood sickens me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff