Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Werewolf

Sweet Chibiusa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katniss and Peeta already have two children. (Read Mockingjay epilogue.)

I know they do. I read all the books.
thank you, i'm so tired of these teams.

Shameless Loiterer

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
While I agree that the team thing is stupid and incredibly pointless, I would also point out that Bella choose Edward in Twilight and it was obvious she would from the get go, but the fans still had teams for it.

And so far, this forum is the only place I've seen anyone bring up teams for Hunger Games. I've never seen merchandise for them, I've never heard anyone say anything about team Gale or Peeta in real life, and I've never seen it on other Hunger Games sites. Though I admit I don't really frequent those.
I dislike the 'team' mindset too. Both Peeta and Gale have their strong and weak points and arguing over who Katniss should be with doesn't change who she actually ends up with.

Bashful Werewolf

Aha
While I agree that the team thing is stupid and incredibly pointless, I would also point out that Bella choose Edward in Twilight and it was obvious she would from the get go, but the fans still had teams for it.

And so far, this forum is the only place I've seen anyone bring up teams for Hunger Games. I've never seen merchandise for them, I've never heard anyone say anything about team Gale or Peeta in real life, and I've never seen it on other Hunger Games sites. Though I admit I don't really frequent those.

You obviously don't watch the fans that go out when the actors/actresses speak and have interviews and what not, there are TONS of signs.
There have been some on gaia as well.
I'm also on Tumblr, and I see it there all the time under the tags, and sadly on my dash.
So I've seen enough of it, and I guess I'm just out in THG community on other places more, so I see more of it.

Shameless Loiterer

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
The Raving Robot
Aha

You obviously don't watch the fans that go out when the actors/actresses speak and have interviews and what not, there are TONS of signs.
I'm also on Tumblr, and I see it there all the time under the tags, and sadly on my dash.
So I've seen enough of it, and I guess I'm just out in THG community on other places more, so I see more of it.

Nah, I don't follow media news. I hate bullshit like that, so unless someone really big kicked the bucket, I don't know about it. I try to stay away from fan crazes too, they can get really insane, but even in the stuff I have seen for it, I didn't see any team stuff. Maybe it's just not really prevalent in my area. Generally, in my city we don't get a lot of the crazy hoards going overboard, so maybe it's more regional to the larger, more media based cities.

Bashful Werewolf

Aha
The Raving Robot
Aha

Nah, I don't follow media news. I hate bullshit like that, so unless someone really big kicked the bucket, I don't know about it. I try to stay away from fan crazes too, they can get really insane, but even in the stuff I have seen for it, I didn't see any team stuff. Maybe it's just not really prevalent in my area. Generally, in my city we don't get a lot of the crazy hoards going overboard, so maybe it's more regional to the larger, more media based cities.

Yeah I live near a lot of big cities, and I just see a lot of it all together.
And I totally love following the crazy people on their trips about stuff I love, it makes me feel normal and it's also hilarious.
thats true. i think it is also unfair that there should be a competition. leave the writers and characters alone!
What Is That Supposed To Mean
marshmallowcreampie
What I think is most annoying is that the romance isn't even the biggest part of the series. At least with the lame-a** Twilight, the "romance" was the whole part of the story. But The Hunger Games is bigger than a stupid love triangle where you know who she's gonna end up with (even if no one told you she went with Peeta) so I think it's kind of dumb that people are latching onto the romance moreso than any other aspect of the story. Doesn't anyone want to discuss the themes?! cat_crying [/quote

thank you
Thank you I hate this teams
The whole team thing is very annoying and uncalled for really. But what do you expect from teenager girls who love in La-la land thinking the guy from the team they chose from is a hunk and it might scoop them away in the white horse with him wearing a shiny armor.

I don't see the point of the teams really. I really do blame twilight for the BS of teams.
Peeta deserves her anyways, from what I saw Gale was a huge d**k to her anyway. The only thing that got me mad was the fact she was debating over the whole relationship thing forever!!!!!

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
Oh Jesus ******** Christ. Get over it. Teams are basically who people like moar, so of course there should be "teams." And just because it's annoying doesn't mean people need to make fifty thousand ******** anti-team threads. It's just as annoying.

And people are gonna focus on the romance because that's just how people are. Just ******** accept it already.

Bashful Werewolf

Talon StarDrifter
Oh Jesus ******** Christ. Get over it. Teams are basically who people like moar, so of course there should be "teams." And just because it's annoying doesn't mean people need to make fifty thousand ******** anti-team threads. It's just as annoying.

And people are gonna focus on the romance because that's just how people are. Just ******** accept it already.

To me, your entire argument is invalid because you couldn't even take the time to spell more the correct way.
And the book was probably 3% romance.
So no, I will not "get over it" and your argument is also invalid and void because you managed to over estimate the number of threads there are. I highly doubt there are fifty-thousand.
Anyway, how about you get over the fact that people are annoyed by it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff