Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So this is kinda not what you think it is. It's not which is better, it's do you think if Bella, Edward, and Jacob went head-to-head with Katniss, Peeta, and Gale, which team would win? And it would be a fight to the death, real death, not undead. So if The Hunger Games characters turn into vampires, they aren't dead dead, so Twilight wouldn't have won.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
I've got to be honest.

I don't think I care about either one. Like... at all.

Shy Shapeshifter

Hunger Games would! Those people kick a**! And I'm not trying to be rude, but I reeeeeeeally hate Twilight. And, Katniss could take all those Twilight people single handed.

Invisible Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Hunger Games would totally beat the crap out of Twilight...I hate Twilight even though I have read the books. The Hunger Games is a million times better than Twilight.

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
SHITSTORM INCOMING EVERYONE GET INSIDE

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
I think Katniss alone could own all three, especially if she has places to hide. Peeta could cnap any of the three,save Jacob, like a twig and Gale, is similar in skill to Katniss so...

Twilight is outmatched.

Fashionable Capitalist

Yeah I'm definitely betting on Hunger Games in this fight, too. I'm probably biased, but even still.

The characters from the hunger games have really suffered. Particularly Katniss and Peeta, who've been through senseless torture and cruelty only to stand up and make some gut-wrenching sacrifices in the name of vengeance.

Really, I imagine that Edward and Bella would be jumping over each other to sacrifice themselves for the other like limp sausages. Then Jacob would throw off his shirt and bark only to get shot in the heart by Katniss or Gale while they hide under some of Peeta's camouflage. Bella would run to him and weep and beg for death so she didn't have to live without him, and once she was dead, Edward would just slit his own throat or whatever it takes for him to die.

At least Peeta, Gale, and Katniss would be making an attempt to work together and stay alive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff