Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hate it when much older siblings can fit into smaller sizes of pants T__T unfair.

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Occasita-chan
Eternal_Eden
I'm an only child.

If my clothes no longer fit, I get rid of them.

And I refuse to be one of those sluts that wear their jeans so low that you can see their thong. Sure, I wear thongs, but I don't announce it to the whole world by having it exposed for everyone behind me to see. Besides, I like to wear belts so that won't happen. sweatdrop

^__^ good job! *claps* 3nodding

mrgreen
Chibi_Erika
I have a younger sister, but I can't really torment her. We live in different states. Although, a couple years ago when I was visiting, my friend and I tied her up with belts so she couldn't move... sweatdrop

LOL!! xd
My sister once pushed me down the stairs as an infant. And tried to sell me at a garage sale. evil
Suffragette City
THUNDERJUG ! ! ! !
Suffragette City
THUNDERJUG ! ! ! !
grrrr. every ******** pair of jeans in this one store didn't fit me at all. the largest size wouldnt button. these stupid hips. REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES sad

I totally agree with you, everythings tiny.
And it's stupid ever since obesity is rising, but sizes are getting smaller.
i knoooowww :[ uhg. i may not be the thinnest girl ever but damnit i should fit in the pants they sell at the mall

Yeah exactly, they should make sizes for real people.
And I know there are naturally really thin people, but they don't give proper options for larger sizes.
(I have huge hips too D: )
these damn baby makers

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Occasita-chan
I hate it when much older siblings can fit into smaller sizes of pants T__T unfair.

My mom wears smaller pants than me...
Well I stand corrected. heart Yeah, I fit my moms clothes and shes 42 crying

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Occasita-chan

I haven't been able to wear my mom's colthes since I was in middle school, but she's like a size 0...
I tell my sisters they're stupid
a lot
I love my older brother to death. That may be because he doesn't live at home...

But the 9 year old?
No. scream

I wish I had an older sister to steal clothes from, but well, what ya gonna do?
(To solve that, I take my younger brother's tee shirts. whee )
I'm an only child.

I want a little sibling to torment.
I am fine with my siblings.
I have two sisters..We love each other, we've never had a serious fight. Its great...Heck, me my big sister and my mother all share pants and socks xd

Im as tall as my mom and my sister. My whole family is short but me ;-; damn my giant father! (I dont live with him, thank god)

Yeah, sometimes me and my big sis and my mom share clothes, my big sis and my mom share bras sometimes, but, lol, Im not big enough yet XD

We are a very close family. All Ive got is my mom and two sisters.
$20 AE Jeans are just as good as the $230 ones.

The most expensive pair of jeans I own are $70,
and they were a gift.
Chibi_Erika
Occasita-chan

I haven't been able to wear my mom's colthes since I was in middle school, but she's like a size 0...

That sucks.. well I guess you wouldn't really want to wear your moms clothes anyways. I know I dont neutral
One of my aunts is so petit we actually have to go to the kids section to get her clothes!
User Image

haha
i don't have any sibs.
that's a good thing
because then I don't have to share.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers