Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Hey look, a poll!

Hey look, a poll option! 1 100.0% [ 79 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

I used to feel guilty for doing some nasty stuff when I was younger, but I don't really feel guilty anymore, so I don't really know why I still have them.
Stoic_ya
I used to feel guilty for doing some nasty stuff when I was younger, but I don't really feel guilty anymore, so I don't really know why I still have them.

lol.

Well, I'm off, good night everyone!
Well, once I fell asleep on the floor, and then I had a dream I was with this guy in my house who I didn't really know, and so then we walk over to this table where there's pepsi in a box, so he grabs a knife and starts cutting open the box, and then he looks at me for a second then stabs me and I fall back on the couch, and he just dissapears. I woke up a minute later, and was on that same couch I fell on in my dream in the same position.
I didn't sleep for a week after that. gonk

Familiar Seeker

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
All my dreams like that go into my journals on here and any other place I have journals. xd
The last dream I can remeber was definately the wierded one I had. I was on the Conan O'Brian show and Conan was talking to Max. Then Conan said "You may reconise our next guest from.... (i can't remeber)" and it was a dancing bannana. Yeah, I haven't had a dream since. I think my mind went into shock.
err....maybe you sleepwalk?
And I am princess Diana.
Every night I have dreams that i'm killing all of my friends, different ways each night. Im not depressed or anything... It's probably because I watch alot of horror movies. domokun

molloy_4422 generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 2!

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk twisted evil
I always have a zombie dream and then there a worm that control people xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas