Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever driven a Scion before in real life?

Yes. 0.45744680851064 45.7% [ 43 ]
No. 0.41489361702128 41.5% [ 39 ]
woll phore 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Anyone else driven any kind of Scion in real life? How was it like?

This topic is different from "owning one" because I don't own a Scion. I own a 1981 Toyota as a recreational hobby which many of you think is a piece bucket that can be outrunned by your insignificant SUV. I've actually tried out a Scion tC with base optioned looks, but loads of accessories. I find it interesting that the fluffy object underneath the passenger seat records everything that's been reported. It may not the fastest thing in the planet, but still fun to cruise around at night. I still have tendencies to brake early due to sensitive brakes.

I also heard that even overweight people [no hard feelings] can fit inside what the haters call "toaster with wheels"
I have driven the xA, xB, and tC.
CXTKRS1
I've felt tempted to purchase the xA if $50,000 popped outta nowhere in my pocket, are the brakes more loose than the tC?
Reiji Maeda
CXTKRS1
I've felt tempted to purchase the xA if $50,000 popped outta nowhere in my pocket, are the brakes more loose than the tC?

If 50K popped in my pocket I would purchase someting a bit more powerful lol. The xA handled alright to me, the braking felt on par with the xB since they basically share the same platform.
CXTKRS1
Reiji Maeda
CXTKRS1

If 50K popped in my pocket I would purchase someting a bit more powerful lol. The xA handled alright to me, the braking felt on par with the xB since they basically share the same platform.
The rest of the $50k goes to some aftermarket upgrades for my other car, hence why I chose that amount. I wouldn't want to get an xA if I only win $20k I'm just gonna use the xA for point A to point B basis.
xDs are fun to drive, everyone stares at you.

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Seriously.

You don't just DRIVE a Scion.

You make a commitment. 3nodding
I own an xA. I have driven all the original models and even the new xB. I love the cars. The breaks on the A and B are about the same (seeing as they have the same braking system, suspension, and exhuast)

The tC slides a little more on breaks than I would like, but thats becuase I am use to my little xA. And Your right, Scion becomes a commitment. Its a way of life, but you dont need 50k to start modding it. I think I have only put 2k into my car and I still love it. I am constantly working on. You find quick cheap mods to satisfying your needs of modding. ITs a fun car, fun company and all.
Hello Kimmay
xDs are fun to drive, everyone stares at you.

People stare at you even more when you drive an Aztek. mrgreen
I own an xA. I used to have a graphite tC but traded it in for the Release Series 2.0 tC....

Unfortunately I ROLLED it last July. It was a sad day in my scion history.
neverr driven 1 lol

O.G. Master

uummmmm......No..i mean im only 15... wink
I've driven my sister's xA, which is a wonderful adorable little thing, and I've driven a tC, which is one of the sexiest things I've ever driven. ^_^ I haven't driven an xB, though, since the only one I had access to was stick shift. ^_^;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff