Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever driven a Scion before in real life?

Yes. 0.45744680851064 45.7% [ 43 ]
No. 0.41489361702128 41.5% [ 39 ]
woll phore 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

The Woo Sensation
My friend has a tc and everyone gives him a lot of crap for getting that car.
Do you live in Beverly Hills?
xD i have.... because i have the xA,xD,xB,and tC,

yes i'm a scion enthusiast..
emerald_ddm
xD i have.... because i have the xA,xD,xB,and tC,

yes i'm a scion enthusiast..
You're probably a Toyota enthusiast as well, from the looks of your sig. Sienna.
I drove my buddy's xb, its ugly as balls, but its a sweet ride. Not enough power for my taste tho.
xA and xB models were not made to go fast. Just better for the economy and fuel. Although it is said that they get around 35 MPG, The most I have done is 33mpg doing a constant 80 on the highway. I don't find that bad though seeing how our gas tanks hold a total of 11.9gallons. Which means the most i have ever put in the gas tank is 10.6 gallons.

the tC, with a little modding, can become a nice car with some good horsepower. Still slow, I admit, but it was created for generation Y. It is a cheap car with cheap mods and easy for people to do. If its someone who is just getting into the car scene, then its a great starter car.

I am a Scion Enthusiast myself. I love the community, and I love the cars.
I just realized they weren't sold in Canada because it would compete against the Vitz and that we "[Canada] doesn't have that demographic". Would it explain why I've never seen one around here.
I share a Scion xA with my older brother. I love that it's small so I can go around cars easier and avoid them.
I had to drive an xB for my driver training. The interior was cramped as hell, and the seat felt a little high up for my taste. Beyond that the car's alright, but I wouldn't buy one.
No Sensibility
I had to drive an xB for my driver training. The interior was cramped as hell, and the seat felt a little high up for my taste. Beyond that the car's alright, but I wouldn't buy one.
I know a woman who is near obese who appearantly owns one, she said it had a lot of space. So I must say that it's a lie unless you're beyond her.
Atriz
Seriously.

You don't just DRIVE a Scion.

You make a commitment. 3nodding
I just drive it
not your normal person
Atriz
Seriously.

You don't just DRIVE a Scion.

You make a commitment. 3nodding
I just drive it

1st layer- I just made it a commitment
2nd layer - I just drive it.
3rd layer - It's just mommy/daddy's car.
4th layer - I just tested it out. [me]
5th layer - I just saw the commercials
6th layer - I FUKKIN HATE THIS BOX WHY DID GAIA PUT SCIONS UNDER ITS OWN FORUMS?
7th layer - What's a Scion?
No Sensibility

I think you are getting confused with some of the models. The xB has more room than anything. I have a friend that is 6'5 and he drives an xB with no problem. He loves the EXTRA space he still has. You may be thinking of the xA. It's smaller, and can feel a little more cramped.
My sister owns a xA. I drive it sometimes and I like it.
I own an Limited Edition xA.
It's my baby. 4laugh

I think the ride is a lot more graceful then most cars, say like a suv er something..
I couldn't tell you why exactly that is, or it's possible I just have a feel for my own car, but something just feels quaint and graceful about it.
Which release series do you have???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces