Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now they got my fingerprints, underwear as evidence. Choked that boy to death, yeah, just as he was getting it.

Witchcraft! 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 >

Quotable Noob

I'm not a materialistic person, but this is an exception:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a Land Rover Discovery 4 *swoon*

Discuss:

What car you have (if, indeed, you have one)
What car you want
Carbon emissions
The line you think is sassiest in this song:

Adorable Fisher

I want a VW Beetle and always have. But the recent models have been looking like suck.

Quotable Noob

MarigoldMari
I want a VW Beetle and always have. But the recent models have been looking like suck.

My cousin's Barbie doll has a pink Beetle surprised

Adorable Fisher

Phantasmagoric Paintbrush
MarigoldMari

My cousin's Barbie doll has a pink Beetle surprised
Oh surprised I want a sky blue one~ I bet your cousin's Barbie doll's Beetle's model doesn't look like the shitty 2013 one, too 3nodding

Cluttered Cutesmasher

Land Rovers/4x4s on the road that arn't used for farming or towing irritate me.
Especially because i've never seen someone who isn't using it for those purposes drive safely or properly on UK roads.

I have a Peugeot 206 HDI.
I want a Alfa Romeo Giulietta.

Sugary Cat

I am sorry but I really dislike that car sad

My boyfriend's dad has this car:
http://images0.tcdn.nl/migration_catalog/article20998572.ece/BINARY/q/Volkswagen+Touareg+Edition+X+1

I really like this one:
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWSXjldNsls8q_0FnEwyZJXNpq9cmuin3ZHP6i5esGGQG3dxSA

I admit; I have an atrocious taste in cars rofl

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
The Neon Paradox
Land Rovers/4x4s on the road that arn't used for farming or towing irritate me.
Especially because i've never seen someone who isn't using it for those purposes drive safely or properly on UK roads.

All of my this!

It winds me up.

I actually work on a farm so I see a few of this type of vehicle driven properly (Namely over fields!) so when I see the 'Chelsea tractor' set I get a bit annoyed, one of the 'yummy mummy's' nearly took the front off my Civic.

I own a Honda Civic, it was the car I wanted.

Cluttered Cutesmasher

Pilotslover

All of my this!

It winds me up.

I actually work on a farm so I see a few of this type of vehicle driven properly (Namely over fields!) so when I see the 'Chelsea tractor' set I get a bit annoyed, one of the 'yummy mummy's' nearly took the front off my Civic.

I own a Honda Civic, it was the car I wanted.

I've never witnessed a good 4x4 driver unless they are towing or using it on farm land.
Infact, I have seen every aspect of bad driving from 4x4 drivers than anything other vehicle.
Its bad enough if you do it in a normal car, but you can cause some serious damage to other people in a car like a 4x4 and they couldn't give a s**t.
My dad drives like a total d**k and has just bought a 4x4 so he's joined this elite crew of idiots..

4x4's are a classic car for 'small person big car syndrome'. Nothing funnier than seeing a 5ft person get out of a 4x4 rofl .
But yeah its also a classic yummy mummy car rolleyes .

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
The Neon Paradox

I've never witnessed a good 4x4 driver unless they are towing or using it on farm land.
Infact, I have seen every aspect of bad driving from 4x4 drivers than anything other vehicle.
Its bad enough if you do it in a normal car, but you can cause some serious damage to other people in a car like a 4x4 and they couldn't give a s**t.
My dad drives like a total d**k and has just bought a 4x4 so he's joined this elite crew of idiots..

4x4's are a classic car for 'small person big car syndrome'. Nothing funnier than seeing a 5ft person get out of a 4x4 rofl .

whee

I agree with you entirely!

My favourite one was the snow a few years back.

I got so annoyed with some prat in a 4x4 that I overtook him on a carriage way that was moderately snowy.

In a Toyota Aygo ...

Yes, the little Aygo overtook an off road vehicle in the snow because the 4x4 driver was too much of a muppet to go over 30MPH despite the lane being clear. rofl

What car you have (if, indeed, you have one)
Hyandai (sp?) Tucson 2006
What car you want
Something fast and roomy.

you'd need another £10k on top of that just to fill the tank up

Quotable Noob

aswirl

cry

Cluttered Cutesmasher

Pilotslover
The Neon Paradox

whee

I agree with you entirely!

My favourite one was the snow a few years back.

I got so annoyed with some prat in a 4x4 that I overtook him on a carriage way that was moderately snowy.

In a Toyota Aygo ...

Yes, the little Aygo overtook an off road vehicle in the snow because the 4x4 driver was too much of a muppet to go over 30MPH despite the lane being clear. rofl

rofl
I have a range rover and a mustang and im going to trade the mustang in for a porsche.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
aswirl

Yup.

And don't forget the insanely high tax and insurance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff