Welcome to Gaia! ::

But you know what?

They're ******** cool. Mommy sure does love accessories.
Sanala
But you know what?

I think they are to. What people are missing is that that light is being diffused so its not going to ******** up your eyes. lol

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Sanala
But you know what?

I think they are to. What people are missing is that that light is being diffused so its not going to ******** up your eyes. lol

You see that direct a** beam in the picture?! Bigass glowing spots on the road
What type of diffusion did they use that still creates that direct beam of light in the midde, and its still safe for your eyes?
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Sanala
But you know what?

What type of diffusion did they use that still creates that direct beam of light in the midde, and its still safe for your eyes?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do you see a eye blinding beam of light here? I'm really starting to question your intelligence. I starting to think you don't know s**t about anything. If you couldn't see this, then I can't take anything you say anymore.
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Sanala
But you know what?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do you see a eye blinding beam of light here? I'm really starting to question your intelligence. I starting to think you don't know s**t about anything. If you couldn't see this, then I can't take anything you say anymore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

those spots i circles are concentrations of light, when that shines into your windshield it's going to make it pretty ******** hard to see.

and no aiming in the world can fix it because not all roads are perfectly flat, not that most owners will have they aimed properly in the first place.
Tadpole Jackson
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Sanala
But you know what?

those spots i circles are concentrations of light, when that shines into your windshield it's going to make it pretty ******** hard to see.

and no aiming in the world can fix it because not all roads are perfectly flat, not that most owners will have they aimed properly in the first place.
Its no worse then any other headlight out there.
the intensity is far far higher than a standard halogen headlight.

candlepower is a thing

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Tadpole Jackson
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Sanala
But you know what?

Its no worse then any other headlight out there.

You mean to tell me, you missed those so very clear beams of light? I'm really starting to question your intelligence. I'm starting to think you don't know s**t about anything. If you couldn't see this, then I can't take anything you say anymore(whatever the hell that means).

Enduring Friend

Maybe the lasers themselves are fine and bright, and eliminate those concentrated areas, just block out laser diode itself in the headlight compartment, then make the rest of the headlight compartment mirror light out everywhere else, including infront of the car with 45 degree angle mirrors.

It'll still be bright, it'll eliminate the concentration, and it'll drain America of more money. Beautiful idea, lets get working on plans this instant!

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

elemein
Maybe the lasers themselves are fine and bright, and eliminate those concentrated areas, just block out laser diode itself in the headlight compartment, then make the rest of the headlight compartment mirror light out everywhere else, including infront of the car with 45 degree angle mirrors.

It'll still be bright, it'll eliminate the concentration, and it'll drain America of more money. Beautiful idea, lets get working on plans this instant!

You'd need to either mirror the laser or risk s**t on the front of your car catching fire

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If you cannot see to well at night, gtfo the road. I have soft yellow HID's that give plenty of light, and do not blind other drivers.

Enduring Friend

Crimmy Sun
elemein

You'd need to either mirror the laser or risk s**t on the front of your car catching fire

That's what i meant; mirror the laser. It'd still be a laser, but if bounced around at the right angles, you'll still get the desired brightness without the "OH MY GOD MY EYES!!!" sensation of your eyes turning into hard-boiled eggs.
Kokuren
If you cannot see to well at night, gtfo the road. I have soft yellow HID's that give plenty of light, and do not blind other drivers.

User Image

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

elemein
Crimmy Sun
elemein

That's what i meant; mirror the laser. It'd still be a laser, but if bounced around at the right angles, you'll still get the desired brightness without the "OH MY GOD MY EYES!!!" sensation of your eyes turning into hard-boiled eggs.

if you just mirror continuously it, it's at some point going to exit the housing, and the laser quality won't really degrade enough to be safe

Enduring Friend

Crimmy Sun
elemein
Crimmy Sun
elemein

if you just mirror continuously it, it's at some point going to exit the housing, and the laser quality won't really degrade enough to be safe

Get 24 carat reflection up in this shizit?

Meh, good point, but a reduction is better than direct contact. There could be something else incorporated to help reduce the effects.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff