8,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
{WrenKaylaLancaster}

It's Just tequilla on the beach thats
why its salty when we kiss

User Image

Wren squinted her eyes as she looked up at the sun underneath her giant sunglasses. She had been up all night due to writing out application essays to all the art schools she was applying to, and when she finally got showered and dressed she went to the park just to relax and maybe get a bit more sleep. Wren laid down on her back with her hands behind her head sprawled on a blanket.

Wren pulled her short, black cropped hair back from her face and took a deep breath. She wondered where her boo thing was since he hasn't texted her almost all night and most of the day. He had been acting weird lately, but she knew he got like that during the summer times. Wren bit her lip and let her lung take in a gulp of air and let it out slowly. Her hands fumbled with the hem of her long black peasant skirt and poked at the soft fabric of her gray tank top.

Her teeth caught her tongue ring and rolled it around till she got bored. It was beautiful out, but she needed someone there.

She tilted her head looking up at the clouds wondering where anyone was.

((Slow starttt sorry!!))

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
"Yong!"

Jason's eyes remained fixed on the vehicle.

"Yong! Are you out there?"

Front bumper, headlights, hood, windshield. Check.

"YONG!"

The slight hand on his shoulder snapped him out of his trance. Jason turned to glance at the narrow, full-faced pre-pubescent girl known as his younger sister, Claire. She was still dolled up for some party. He couldn't remember which friend, just that it was another ten year old and that they wouldn't have beer lying around. That, and it was supposed to be two hours from now.

"Yeah," he returned, insipidly, "I'm...yeah, I'm here. What?"

She turned to face the Chrysler, just as he was, forming a lopsided eleven. A button nose wrinkled as she added, "We ran out of toilet paper and shampoo. Mama wants you to go to Wal-Mart and get some." Jason sighed exasperatedly, crouching to drop his 5'9" frame to meet his sister, eye-to-eye. He placed a faintly scarred hand on her shoulder. "This is why I always tell you," he said. "When you run out of toilet paper, use your hands."

Claire cringed and shook her head. "Yoo-oong! If you don't go now, I'm telling mama that---" Jason lifted both hands submissively, flashing the keys in his grip as he worked to calm her. "I'm going, I'm going! Her-Herbal...Essence, right?"

Claire nodded vivaciously. "Mmhm! Is she going with you?" Jason lifted a brow, staring for a short moment at his sister before he realized exactly what she was asking. Drawing in a sharp breath, he shook his head in response, offering little else, except for a simple, "No. Lime, right?"

His sister paused, seemingly thoughtful, before she offered another nod. "I'll be back soon," Jason called over his shoulder as she shuffled inside, leaving him with his first task. Joy.

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

xoxMy heart is covered, With thoughts entangled
                                                                  xoxHow could it ever have felt so real?
                                                                  xoxIs there a place more lonely than I feel within?
                                                                  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

There's no flower I find in here, Not withering, Or pale to me
Everyone with a friendly face, Seems to hide some secret inside

Clothes / Purse / Song

About the time she flopped the phone down on the bed, there was a knock on her door. "Pompoen, ben je gekleed?" Came a man's voice in succession. "Ja papa zijn er in." Sinead called from the bed as she pulled that second joint from between her lips and held it out toward the door her father was soon coming through. As he closed the distance between them, he took the joint from her and took a hit. "I thought I smelled you waking up." He teased as he sat down, then exhaled. "What are you going to do today?"

Sinead shrugged as she started to put her stuff back into her purse. "I do not know, I am about to start calling people to see if they want to hang out." Another hit and he was passing the spliff back to her. "Did you have fun last night?" She nodded, pursing her lips as she started to break up more pot, more so she had something to do with her hands than anything else, she was already good and stoned, with white widow, it didn't take much. "Ja, party was fun. What are you do today? Maybe we can just spend all day jam?" He shook his head as she passed it back to him. "Nee, pompoen, maybe after mass, ja? It is pretty day, you need spend outside with your friends. Go to the park with your boyfriend or something, spend the day outside." He leaned over and kissed her forehead and she just smiled a little as he dropped the roach on the tray in her lap. "We will jam out after mass tonight, I promise pompoen. Call your friends, get some fresh air. Don't forget to be home by five." After that he got up and headed out of her room, shutting the door behind him, and she grabbed her phone up and sent out a text.

To: Whoever wants to be friends with Sin
                                                                  Message: Hey what is up? I am bored, hang?

[[OOC:: T1: Pumpkin, are you dressed? T2: Yeah daddy come in.]]

xoxoxo Always there to remind me, It keeps me from believing
That someone might be there, Who'll free me and never ever leave me

Beloved Browser

Karimah
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Faith
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Middleton
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Karimah Awoke to the sound of her phone buzzing. She hoped it'd be a text from her secret lover. Karimah Hated being the other girl and she hated deceiving her best friend,Wren, like this even more.
Karimah and Wren had been best friends since they were in the third grade.
But she couldn't help who she was in love with, and she also couldn't help that he loved her as much as she loved him.

She got up and jumped into the shower and then selected her Outfit.
She grabbed her phone once again and pulled up the message menu.
To:Sin
Msg:Sure, not doing anything else today, where do we meet up?

Neme-Goddess-of-Death

hatter ate your brains

Daisuke Hiroshi

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

Clothes / Purse / Song

While she waited to get a text back from someone, she got up and plugged in her hair straightener, then turned on her stereo and started her favorite Amberian Dawn song, letting Heidi Parviainen's voice echo through every corner of her room, loudly, her dad didn't care, as she went about the business of taming her hair down to the way people usually saw it. Of course, she sang along as she straightened her hair. "Oh... Oh... Oh... Passing Bells, Call for me, In my shroud, I'm sentenced to death, Passing Bells, Call for me, In my shroud, I wait for final call, When the morning comes, I will hear the death drums, Calls for me the last march, Calls for me the last march, At the dead's door, I will feel no agony, And I'll accept my destiny, I'll accept my destiny..." Her voice was just as strong, and just as soprano as Heidi's, but there was a softer, gentler quality to it.

She heard her phone going off on her bed, and her heart nearly skipped a beat. Sinead almost hoped it wasn't her boyfriend, she wanted to get a little hang out time in with the others today, and if it was him, that wasn't happening today, he was getting all of her time, to the point she might even be late for even mass with her dad. If she was late for mass he'd be pissed. With her hair straightened, she turned the straightener off and went over to her phone and slid it open, giving a sigh of relief when she saw the message was from Karimah.

To: Karimah
                                                                  Message: I do not know, mijn papa say it is pretty, have not go outside yet, park?

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
While he did drive fast, at least he wasn't guilty of texting-and-driving. The neighboring car cut him off, giving him what felt like a split-second to brake, causing the Herbal Essence and the last minute Tampax request to come teetering off the edge of the seat with a brushed thud. The car came to a slowed pace as the other, what he identified as a Chevrolet, did the same as it trailed behind another's rear bumper. It snapped him out of his zone and that meant one thing.

Chevy was going to get a piece of his mind.

His eyes could've easily flashed as red as the brake lights. His nonchalant features seemed unmoving for that time, his thumb tapping against the edge of the wheel.

As traffic moved up, however, he glanced to the right as a space opened up. Quickly, Jason took it, siding himself with the Chevy once more after a symphony of car horns began playing outside. As his head turned to glance at the driver, he noticed only one hand on the wheel. The other? Right on the man's ear. In one of his more eccentric moments, he lifted a hand, shaping it to a half-assed phone, and began blabbing directly into it. The moment the driver caught on that Jason was, indeed, mocking him, his face twisted into frustration.

The words Jason mouthed out behind his window was easily not pleasant, even if it wasn't English. A short string of 'diu lei' later, his own phone sounded off twice in rapid succession. It was reduced to a high-pitched beep after everyone at a family reunion heard a shrill scream. Four times. Coming to a stop at a red light, the Chevy no longer focused on him, he plucked the phone from its place, sighing exasperatedly.

Go out, again? Really? It was a nice day to be at home, he thought. Sleeping. In the car.

It wasn't until the next text--labeled Evil Sister--that his mind was made up.

With once last glance, Jason moved out of that message quicker than a heartbeat, moving back to Sinead's. They may have not been best friends, but she wasn't dull, at least, even if he was sure they had little in common. And just about anyone could beat his family, especially with any maturity level above zero. With a quick hand, he messily wrote back---the woes of owning a touch phone.

To: Sin

With that, he resolutely placed the phone a short distance away from the stick, taking the green to continue onward.

Beloved Browser

Karimah
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Faith
User Image

Karimah read the message and texted back.
Msg: Ok, i'll see if i can get a ride.

She then dialed in her close friend jason's number.
To:Jay
Msg: Hey bestie! What you doing today?
Sin asked me to meet up at the park, give me a ride?

She didn't put the phone down as she figured she'd receive a text within the next minute.

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

Clothes / Purse / Song

She was in the process of rolling a spliff for the walk when her phone went off doubly over. Jason and Karimah. She waited to pick the phone up until she was done rolling the spliff and had it stuck between her lips. Finally, she read them, and replied.

To: Jason
                                                                  Message: The park, Karimah is come to, she is look for ride.

Message: Ja, see u there.

With that settled, she plugged her earbuds into her phone and turned on her Lange Frans playlist. Yes, it was rap, yes, he was white, and no, none of her friends would be able to understand but maybe the few words they'd picked up off her here and there. She stuck her earbuds in her ears and her phone in her pocket, grabbed her purse off the bed, and headed out. "Vaarwel papa!" She yelled through the house as she stomped her way down the stairs, then out the door, making her way for the park.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
Finally pulling over at a gas station, he outstretched his legs lazily before he plucked one of the four pairs of sandals off the chair and made his way out.

Jason thought it was his ex. Things had been weird enough since they last spoke. Nothing uncivil and nothing terrible, just not anything he could really put his finger on. Hell, he could hardly remember what happened between them and the question always came up with the thought: did he really want to? Jason crossed the gas station and paid for the pump. As the car filled up, he finally worked up the nerve to look at the phone.

Oh, he thought.

Relief and initial bewilderment washed over him. He was already pushing himself to go out, but this was an easier pill to swallow. Jason snorted, stifling a chuckle as he paced next to the car, eyes falling to the pump on occasion as he wrote back, wearing a subdued grin.

The next message he read was Sinead's. With the two connected, he decided to go about meeting up already. Luckily, Jason realized he was up to his usual wandering---one thing that kept him from being called punctual. A simple message was left for Sin:

Once the meter reached its dreadful number, he removed the pump, put it back into its place and retreated into the safety of the Chrysler and pulling out to drive to her home. If anything happened, he wasn't above a swift lane change. The trip to her place would bring him dangerously close to his house---where The Nest, as he called it, resided----but as an honorary fast driver, he'd peel out at the first sign of a family member. Plan B, on the other hand, wasn't entirely legal. Karimah would be alive, but the unfortunate family member wouldn't be able to say the same.

Dapper Genius

8,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
{WrenKaylaLancaster}

It's Just tequilla on the beach thats
why its salty when we kiss

User Image

Wren took a deep breath as she laid down on the blanket in the park. No one seemed to text her which made her a bit weary. Not even her best friend texted her today. Something was up there had to be,

To:Kari Bear <3
Um whats this not hearing from you today? I am at the park chillin!

She sent the text with a smile wondering who else she could be with, Wren noticed that her boyfriend didn't even text her too.

Familiar Poster

7,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
°º°мαʀιε ʀεɴεε ʟαмвεʀт°º°

For those who don't know me
I can be a bit crazy
Have to get my way

User Image

Marie! Marie!Réveillez-vous il est midi passé! A familiar voice, a voice she knew all too well. Her mother had some how managed to get into her locked room to wake her from her slumber. Groaning, the eighteen looked over at the time. It was noon. Darn. Over slept again. She really didn't mean to this time around. "Shut up. I'm up. Thanks." Pushing her slender body off of her comfortable bed, the tan skinned girl walked to her dresser and pulled out a white skirt with a pink shirt that hung off of her shoulders. Sliding out of her pajamas and into the outfit she went to her closet and grabbed out her white sandals. Sitting on her messed up bed as she slid the shoes on, she looked over at her night stand and checked on her charging phone. Nothing new. This stunk.

Unplugging the phone and going over to her make up station, she did her make up and soon enough she was on her way to do her make up. Applying everything, Marie sighed, she had no idea what to do. She could text him, her ex-boyfriend, Jason. She hadn't talked to him in a while and it wasn't like she hated him or anything, she was just still a little hurt from their break up. Taking in a breathe, she hit the compose a new message button on the screen and her fingers began to glide over the letters, forming a message.

Msg: "Hey.
                                    Haven't talked to you in a while,
                                    how've you been?"

Looking over the message, Marie took in a deep breathe and it seemed as soon as she hit the send button, she regretted it. She was afraid of being rejected for some reason. Afraid of being ignored by the one person she had once trusted with everything. Why did they break up anyways? She couldn't even remember. She knew things went bad. But how bad did things go? She was so confused. Walking down the stairs she heard her mother, talking about what time they needed to be at the dance contest later."Maman. Il fera beau. Je vais vous y rencontrer à quatre d'accord?"French, something she had to speak with her mom. Her mom was from France and so Marie grew up in a french household, learning two languages as a kid and from age seven, having to live without her dad.

((Sorry didn't really know how to start off))
                                    outfit

User Image

Beloved Browser

Karimah
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Faith
User Image

Karimah dropped the phone when it vibrated. She read the text from Jason and smiled.
To: Jay
Msg: Yeah, i'm at the house, want me to wait outside?

Soon as she sent the text she recieved one from her best friend.
Her heart sunk as she thought of the terrible deed she was committing with her friends boyfriend.
To: Wren
Msg: Hey girl! I was headed to the park, I was gonna text you to come up there when I got there actually. Waiting on jay to pick me up.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
The driving had been somewhat smooth. Sure, the horn had seen use, but nothing he'd consider fatal. In spite of himself, he had worked up enough of a nerve to consistently check his own phone. Surely, Jason thought, there were two reasons for his phone buzzing: family and maybe even Karimah.

He was only half right.

His previous half-concerns came true. It was Marie. Despite his previous attitude toward another driver, he drove with one hand by now, slowing the Chrysler down significantly. Jason had been so engrossed with the message, as though there were some meaning behind it, that he had actually began typing away.

Before him was the phrase 'sin ka lan.' The same swear he muttered beneath his breath. As car horns blasted behind him, Jason woke up in time to realize it was, whether or not she understood him, the last thing he wanted to send. Or was it? He was unsure. He didn't call it hate nor did he even know what to call it. In fact, he hadn't a clue what to respond to that simple, benign question. Either one that came to mind made him seem cold, lazy or, worse yet, pathetic.

As a turn came up, Jason hugged the wheel with his knees, nearing Karimah's house. He'd messily scrawl back to Marie in a trace-like state.

To: Marie
Message: i kno. been working. About to head to the park. What about you?1

Another car horn blasted into his ears, causing him to send the message as it was, errors and all. Just in time, too. The next message, at least, was a simple answer. Reverting to his one-handed driving, Jason responded accordingly, slowing down further as it grinded on the other drivers' nerves:

With that final message, Jason sped up to avoid the forming line of cars tail-gating behind him. Some had taken the liberty of passing him, though others glared daggers through their windshields. Unbeknownst to him, he had started doing the same himself, maintaining a strained, thoughtful expression as he drove the final stretch.

Familiar Poster

7,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
°º°мαʀιε ʀεɴεε ʟαмвεʀт°º°

For those who don't know me
I can be a bit crazy
Have to get my way

User Image

Standing in her living room, she sighed. She couldn't believe that she had just sent that lame sounding text to her ex. Hell she could barely believe that she sent him a text at all. It was embarrassing for Marie to just think about it. Running a hand through her dark brown hair, the teen sighed as her mother rambled on about how she should be practicing as much as she could today. She knew what she should do and what she wanted to do. She wasn't sure what she wanted at the moment. However, practicing wasn't high up on the list. Feeling her phone buzz in her hand, she chuckled softly as she saw the mistakes. That was like him, especially if he was driving. Hitting the reply button, her finger flew over the letters.

Msg: "Sounds fun.
                                    Nothing much honestly, my mother is pushing me to practice.
                                    I was wondering if you wanted to come to my competition later.
                                    It starts at four, I could use the support of many. Besides, I think you'd like this dance."

Hitting send she thought for another moment. Did she really just invite him to her competition? She knew he would decline. Why would Marie put herself in that position? 'Vous êtes tellement stupide.'This was going to be a disastrous thing and Marie knew it. Or at least that is what she was thinking at the moment. Walking into her kitchen, she went to the fridge and pulled out the orange juice and grabbed a glass from the cupboard. Pouring the orange liquid into the clear glass, Marie push the carton away and took a sip of the liquid. After a moment, she gulped down the rest and put the now empty glass into the sink.

outfit

User Image
『♫』Could call it a dream,
Well you are my dream girl,Since you first came around
and talked to me.But my words got choked up,
wish I would've spoke up,But now you and me are
only make
believe.『♫』

ℓ υ c α sxxя ε ι d

User Image

User Image

Lucas smiled as he watched the children he was teaching playing their instruments, it was cute watching all the tiny fingers try to wiggle up a guitars neck or scramble across the keyboard. "Ok class" he said kindly "Time to start packing up, you all did very well today" he encouraged as they started putting their instruments away slowly. "So tomorrow is Wednesday and we all know that I do not teach on Wednesdays or Mondays so I shall see all of your smiling faces on Thursday" he said in his nicest voice. Just then he felt a vibration in his pocket and Cassius's I Love You So started playing from his pocket. It was a text from his pregnant girlfriend Marley, he smiled as he read the message.

To: Marley
Message: Sure thing love I would love to come with you. Class just ended I will come and pick you up.

He closed his phone and started packing up his supplies from the desk he used "Excuse me Lucas" a small voice squeaked from behind him. A small girl named Janet looked up and him and smiled. "Yes Janet, is something wrong" he asked the little girl and bent down to her level so she could feel more comfortable. "No Mr. Lucas, I am just saying thank you for being a good teacher" she said with a lisp. This caused Lucas to laugh, he patted little Janet on the head "You are very welcome thank you for being a good student now run along your mom is probably waiting for you." He laughed as the little girl ran away to the door, "This is why I love teaching music" he said "Kids are so friendly in music class, probably because they get to make a lot of noise and not get into trouble."
Lucas walked outside to his fathers old 1967 GT 500 and placed his stuff in the trunk. He walked up to the driver side of his car and took a big whiff of air before sliding into the car. Today was a good day Lucas thought to himself as he started up his car. The streets were pretty much empty on this side of town but he knew in the main street would be crowded.
He slowly left the school area looking out for children, he was in a school zone after all and he did not want to hit any of them. After he was several yards away from the school he stepped on the gas making the car roar as it blasted down the empty street. He was going to head to his house to change out of his school clothes and back into his normal clothes.
He pulled into the driveway of his four bedroom house and turned off his car. "You know i don't know if I have shown Jason my car yet, I wonder if he would like to see it later." He pulled out his cellphone and dialed Jason's number into the text box.

Message: Yo Jason, would you like to see my new ride I think you might dig it.

As he finished his text he strolled into his house and walked up into his room to change. A few minutes pass and he walks back out of the room with an unbuttoned white shirt a pair of blue jeans he found in his dresser and his belt. He wore flip-flops on his feet and strutted his way back outside to his car.

Bring In The Dancing Lobsters.

User Image

Currently wearing **

『♫』Because I'm T ongue0tied
I can't find the words to say that I-I need you by my side.
But I'm terrified just to talk to you.
I won't be satisfied 'til I'm T ongue tied with you『♫』

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas