Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Codger

User Image
xxxxxxxAs teenagers, we make a lot of mistakes. Whether we're having unprotected sex, keeping deadly secrets to yourself, cheating, or getting back with someone that broke your heart before, we end up learning from those mistakes. However, when it comes to love, there's no such things as mistakes. You do what you do because your heart tells you to and the heart wants what the heart wants. Some love stories are cliche and some are forbidden, some are a first time romance while others are going for round two of the relationship. Where do you fall in this game of love?

Couple one; The teen parents. They were merely strangers when they met, but one mistake turned their world upside down. The girl is 8 months pregnant. Will they fall in love and end up together by the time the baby comes?

Couple two; Best friends. Oh how cliche! They grew up together. They're always together and got each other's back. Although they used to think of each other as brother and sister, they might seems to have a slight crush on each other, but they can't seem to admit it. Will they eventually admit their love and get together or will they stay friends?

Couple three; Two girls, one guy. Before you think anything dirty, it's a simple misunderstanding. If it was what you were thinking then maybe it would have been okay, but this situation is worse. Maybe this isn't exactly a couple.. It's more of a love triangle. The guy has a relationship with his incredible girlfriend, but secretly he's been hooking up with his girlfriend's best friend. Will he end things with his girlfriend's friend and stay with his girlfriend or will he leave his girlfriend for her friend?

Couple four; The exes. These two went out before and things went bad. After the break-up, they hadn't talked, but recently they started talking again and realized that they might still like each other. Will they get back together or will they realize that they broke up for a reason and stay broken up?

Couple five; Tough love. This story is quite sad.. The boy has always been a bit bossy and controlling, but recently he started beating her. She keeps the secret about the abuse to herself and he only gets worse. Will she break up with him or will she stay with her abuser?

Dapper Codger

User Image

So, this is the part where most people say "I am ruler/god/goddess of this roleplay. What I say goes!" But that's pretty really queer... However, you still need to read my rules. I don't write them for the hell of it.

• R-E-S-P-E-C-T. That is the number one rule to my role play and to just about anything too. Treat others how you want to be treated and remember, respect works both ways. If you're gonna be an a**hole to everyone (you'll get kicked out of course) don't demand respect. You don't deserve it. But if you're nice, you automatically earn my respect and probably the respect of others.

• Leave the drama for the role play. I dunno 'bout you guys, but I prefer no OOC drama. So no fighting with other players and no b***hing if I don't accept you. (If I didn't accept you, chances are you probably broke some rules)

• Don't change my skellys. I made them that way for a reason. Only change the color and put in your information, but other then that, don't do it.

• Use proper grammar and spelling. Some chick tried to join my last role play and she claimed to be 26, but her spelling was worse than a kindergartner's spelling.

• Post often. Maybe not everyday, but post at least three times a week.

• This role play will be semi-lit. Post 1-2 paragraphs. No less. Also, don't post more than four paragraphs.

• Post in third person.

• Let's keep this PG-16. Cussing is fine, but don't it every other word. That's just stupid. Also, if the characters start having some sexy time, just time skip. If you Dirty Birdies must continue, take it to PMs.

• PM me the profiles with the subject as "Catch me." if you don't, I won't even read it. If you can't follow simple directions, it shows I can't trust you to be in the role play.

• Of course, real pics only. Sorry, Anime lovers.

• Don't use overly-used models and celebrities. It's annoying! I wanna see new faces! Also, I don't wanna see a bunch of scene kids.

• You can make up to two characters. One of my role plays was going good, but one person had ten characters and once she stopped posting, the whole role play died. Also, if you make two characters, don't make them interact with each other unless they're brother and sister, sister and sister or even cousins... anything like that. But don't make them be best friends or enemies or boyfriend and girlfriend. That's why we have other players here.

• I did leave out some stuff like no god-modding and other stuff like that, but that's because I hope that you all know better than to do that. I have faith in you guys.

• That's pretty much it... For now. I might or might not add more. Check back here regularly just in case.

Dapper Codger

User Image
Couple one;
Boy
User Image
Lucas Anthony Reid
Taken

Girl
User Image
Marley Anneliese Woods
Fifteen
Taken

Couple two;
Boy
User Image
Name: Jayden Ashcroft
Taken

Girl
User Image
Winter Emily Martin
Fifthteen
Taken

Couple three;
Boy
User Image
Kang Dae Park
Eighteen
Taken

Girl
User Image
Name: Wren Kayla Lancaster
Taken

Other girl
User Image
Karimah Faith Middleton
Seventeen
Taken

Couple four;
Boy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jason Yong Su
Taken

Girl
User Image
Marie Renee Lambert
eighteen
Taken

Couple five;
Boy;

User Image
Micah Lee Martin
Eighteen
Taken

Girl
User Image
Sinead Adel
Seventeen
Taken

Dapper Codger

User Image

Reserves;

Role;
[img]http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac159/natalieluvsyooh/Square_200x200.png[/img]
[size=9]Name

Profiles;
[align=center][img]INSERT PICTURE HERE[/img]
[size=15][color=color1]First[/color]
[color=color2]Middle[/color]
[color=color1]Last[/color]
[color=color3][age][/color]
[u][color=color1][three][/color] , [color=color2][adjectives][/color] , [color=color3][here][/color][/u][/size][/align]
[size=11][color=color1]Likes[/color]
[color=color2]Go[/color]
[color=color1]Like[/color]
[color=color3]This[/color]

[align=right][size=11][color=color1]Dislikes[/color]
[color=color2]Go[/color]
[color=color1]Like[/color]
[color=color3]This[/color][/align]

[size=11][color=color1]Some[/color]
[color=color2]Extra[/color]
[color=color1]Facts[/color]
[color=color3]Like[/color]
[color=color2]This[/color]
[align=center][size=15][color=color1][username][/color][/size][/align]

Dapper Codger

User Image
Important links go here~
Ooc
Profiles

Dapper Codger

User Image
                                        *XXXCALENDERTIMEWEATHER

Month

|January|February|March|April|May|June|July|August|September|October|November|December|

Day: Thursday, June 21

Time: 10AM
                                        |Morning|Noon|Afternoon|Evening|Midnight|

Forecast
                                        |Sunny|Cloudy|Misty|Warm|Chilly|Freezing|Hot|Humid|Windy|Snowing|Raining|Perfect|

Night Forecast

|Raining|Snowing|Windy|Cold|Warm|Freezing|New Moon|Full Moon

Dapper Codger

User Image
R.E.S.E.R.V.E.D

Dapper Codger

User Image
R.E.S.E.R.V.E.D

Dapper Codger

User Image
R.E.S.E.R.V.E.D

Dapper Codger

User Image
R.E.S.E.R.V.E.D

Dapper Codger

User Image
R.E.S.E.R.V.E.D

Dapper Codger

User Image
O.P.E.N
i'll go ahead and open it up since we have enough people to open it up. Hopefully more people join as we post!
Have fun and remember don't leave anyone out!
It's starting off at noon in the role play and it is Summer Break for them so lots of possibilities there. c:

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
There he was.

Asleep in his car, again.

The silver Chrysler was parked on the driveway, next to his parents' car. The driver of the vehicle had nonchalant features, made even more relaxed by his slumber. Straight, black hair was growing in short strands, recovering from a fairly recent haircut---or full-on buzz cut by most definitions. Slim and broad-shouldered, his careless nature only had a 'sliver' of an appearance in the vehicle; long overdue assignments messily laid about on the dashboard, never having the chance to be turned in, shoes and sandals balancing those out just underneath.

They had begun creeping their way to the front passenger seat, rivaled in size only by the wide gym bag taking the back seat by storm. Single life ensured he'd only have temporary passengers. Temp female passengers, at least.

Stray water bottles---some his, others not---and even an incredibly small container of lip gloss...or balm, he'd never be able to tell the difference, could be seen hidden somewhere in the moderate mess of things.

Going out had actually became more and more of a chore. Jason Su couldn't remember if it had become more or less of a necessity since he was last in a commitment, or if it had simply lost what little charm it had left in the time in between. In fact, there was a sense of laziness and freedom in his appearance; thin, black hoodie and a pair of red-and-white board shorts, he had also gotten accustomed to wearing sandals, leading to a long string of shoeless driving.

That earned him comfort, a few strange glances and the mild chagrin of his parents.

His jaw was agape, causing his face to carry less complacency and more stupidity as the thought caused him to stir out of his slumber.

When was the last time, he thought.

As if Jason wasn't meant to figure that out, a pair of cat-like eyes shot open, chest making contact with the horn. An incredibly loud honk! could be heard throughout the middle-classed neighborhood as his mind began its gradual recovery.

"Oh s**t," he hissed, hoarse and accented.

Hastily, he plucked the sandals away from the stick, tightening his features to yawn. Jason threw those down on the driveway first before stepping out of the comparatively unimpressive minivan. Parked next to the sleek, black Acura, one had to wonder why he'd stand there and fuss over the slightest stains.

Jason grew distant again as he began his hyena-pace around the vehicle, eyes narrowed to scan for even the mildest of marks. When it came to this, his family inside could wait; the baby Chrysler was in need of a check-up.

Dapper Codger

mαrℓεy αηηεℓιεsε ωσσds

User Image

&&: ωнατ τнιs mαιdεn ιs cαℓℓεd* :
                  _____ “ [ The Pregnant Girl ]

&&: нεr εmστισns cαn nεvεr нιdε* :
                  _____ “ [ Hopeful ]

&&: ωнατ ιs sнε dσιng τσdαч* :
                  _____ “ [ Out for a walk, waiting for Lucas to reply ]

&&: ℓιsτεn τσ τнατ τunε σғ нεrs* :
                  _____ “ [ The way I am** ]

&&: нεr нεαrτ gσεs вεατ!вεατ!вεατ!* :
                  _____ “ [ Lucas ]

&&: ωнατ ιs sнε ωεαrιng τσdαч* :
                  _____ “ [ Marley** ]

_____[τo : Everyone ]

"This is almost over..." Marley said to herself as she placed her hands lightly on her belly. To her, the scariest part was telling her parent that she was pregnant. After months of fighting and threats to kick her out, that nightmare was over and things had somewhat cooled down, things were kinda easy-going.

Marley sat in the living room, in complete silence until her mom walked in. "Remember you have your appointment today at two." Her mother said. "Yeah." Marley replied, quietly, not wanting to make eye-contact with her mom. Whenever Marley looked at her, she felt the hate and regret coming off her mother's eyes and her father was worse. Marley used to be close to her father, she was his "little princess" and now, they barely said anything to each other.

"Do you want me to drive you?" Her mother asked, but Marley was sure she really didn't want to give her ride. She couldn't even stand being in the same room as Marley. "No. Thanks, but I... Lucas is going to take me," Marley lied. She hadn't even talked to Lucas in a while, but she wasn't about to sit in a car for thirty minutes with someone who hated her.

"Oh..." Marley's mom said and walked out of the living room, stomping up the stairs. 'I have to move out...' Marley thought to herself. She bit her lip and looked down at her phone that was one the living room table. She wasn't sure whether to call Lucas or not.

Marley thought it might be too weird just calling him out of no where and asking if he could give her a ride to her appointment, but she was having his baby and maybe he'd want to be there when she got the ultrasound.

To; Lucas
                  From; Marley
                  Hey. I know this is random, but do you wanna hang out today? I have an ultrasound appointment and figured you might want to see the baby...

She took a deep breath before hitting send. She got up off the couch and walked out the door so she could start heading to his house in case he did say yes and even if he didn't say yes, it'd be nice just to be out of the house.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

love?<3User Imagelove?<3User Imagelove?<3User Imagelove?<3

User Image

[[OoC: ]]

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

xoxMy heart is covered, With thoughts entangled
                                                                  xoxHow could it ever have felt so real?
                                                                  xoxIs there a place more lonely than I feel within?
                                                                  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

There's no flower I find in here, Not withering, Or pale to me
Everyone with a friendly face, Seems to hide some secret inside

Clothes / Purse / Song

Sinead was sitting on her bed in her room, in her favorite jeans and her favorite Rob Zombie shirt. She hadn't done her hair yet, it was still one poofy, wavy, tangled mess. She had her purse emptied out on her bed, her makeup was laid out just right in front of her, in the order she'd be putting it on in, and she had a small tray in her lap, which she was currently breaking up her white widow on. It almost bothered her to destroy and smoke such a beautiful bud, but she knew she had an endless supply of it as long as she still had family back in Amsterdam. Pretty soon, she had it rolled up and between her lips. She lit it, then dropped her lighter to the tray and picked up her compact.

Luckily, her dad hadn't seen her come in last night, otherwise he'd see the enormous bruise circling her eyes. The swelling had gone down over night, that was good, she wouldn't have to hit herself in the other eye and tell her dad she was just up too late. If her dad found out that not only did her boyfriend hit her, but that he'd made it so that her purity ring she still wore was a lie, he'd kill him. Besides, it was her fault. She spoke out of turn, or she was too loud, or too quiet, or made him repeat himself. There was a number of reasons it was her fault. She didn't think her dad would listen though, so she went about dabbing gently on the concealer to hide the bruise.

She spent the whole time she was smoking her spliff to put her base on right. She took the time to roll another, then went about the rest of her makeup, and pretty soon, she was looking normal, except for the poodle hair she still had. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time, then cursed under her breath as she slid the phone open and started a text.

To: Mijn Liefde
                                                                  Message: Good morning babe, sorry I have not text
                                                                  sooner. xox

xoxoxo Always there to remind me, It keeps me from believing
That someone might be there, Who'll free me and never ever leave me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out