Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Married 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
User Image

I THREW A WISH IN THE WELL DON'T ASK ME I'LL { NEVER } TELL
          ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

XXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOUL
          XXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOUL

XXXX---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          XXXXXXXX» X » XX » X .XXXXI WASN'T LOOKING FOR THIS

tab Cami was just standing there, waiting for her brother to answer her questions and comments when there was a knock at the door, well more like a drumroll on the wood and it made her giggle a bit. Whoever was on the other side seemed like they were quite entertaining, and in all honesty she wasn't surprised when the door opened to reveal the guy she had spoken to moments beforehand. As she looked, he was adorable! Though she'd probably never say that out loud, hell for all she knew he was a vampire, wait, was there a law about vampire human relationships? She had no clue, but didn't really stay on the thought for too long because he began speaking, talking about four new arrivals, so her the other girl and that guy weren't the only newbies? There was another one? Well, those poor souls. Her, on the other hand, well she wasn't really scared at all, honestly couldn't care less. Right now, the medicine hadn't kicked in so she was feeling relatively brave and with that on mind she skipped over and stopped directly in front of the boy and tilted her head to the side, scrunching her face up in concentration. She was trying to see if he was a human or a vampire, so she walked around him, poking and prodding in various places, before returning to his front and poking him on the cheek, his skin was kind of cold which screamed vampire, but then again she could be wrong. She'd have to see his teeth, or ask, in all reality she'd have to ask either way she wasn't about to stick her hand in some random persons mouth.

tab She grinned brightly at him, "How do you know right off the bat that I seem like fun?" she asked, head tilted to the side, "But you on the other hand, you scream 'look at me, I'm a fun person!' I hope I don't disappoint" she said with a determined look on her face, followed by a simple nod. She would make herself seem fun, for his sake. "So, what would you like to do? Since I'm sure you didn't come all this way to just tell me I seem fun and stand here like a twitchy tree in my brothers bedroom" she laughed a bit then looked closer, waiting for him to talk and get a glimpse of his teeth, but her impatience got the better of her, "I know this is incredibly rude, but... are you a human or a vampire?" she asked, head tilted to the side, hands clasped behind her back in her best cute pose. "And, if the answer is vampire can I please see your teeth? I've never seen vampire fangs!" she grinned and bounced in her spot slightly. For some reason, this guy brought the less scared side of her out, but she was sure that other than him and her brother, she'd be skittish of everyone else.

tab As she waited his response she was thinking of various things they could do for entertainment, hide and go seek seemed rather childish and if he was a vampire he'd have an unfair advantage over her. Same with tag, plus she tended to be clumsy and probably would break her neck, unless of course it was a perfectly large oval track, in which she's very good with. Her only thought on that subject was that surprisingly enough she hadn't broken her face or ankle on some random tree root when running here. He seemed to be pretty good with that drumroll, maybe he played instruments? Possibly, but what else could she think of for them to do that would entertain the both of them? She'd never played an instrument of any kind really, and knew she'd embarrass herself if the opportunity came up. She was currently at a loss, maybe he could suggest something? In all honesty she'd agree to pretty much anything he said, even though she was sure her brother would have a few negative things to say about that later on.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCALL ME MAYBE

Questionable Prophet

User ImagexxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx
sȶąɣ a ωɧɩɭҽ now, ʊɳɗɼҽss your ƈσɭσɼs
xxxXXXXxxxƈąʊsҽ they’re ɭɩҝҽ no σȶɧҽɼs, I’ve ever sҽҽɳ
xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxI could get ʊsҽɗ to your ƈσɱϸąɳɣ, Step ɩɳsɩɗҽ
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxAsk ɣσʊɼsҽɭғ now, ωɧҽɼҽ would you be ωɩȶɧσʊȶ
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxɗąɣs ɭɩҝҽ this, When you ғɩɳąɭɭɣ ƈσɭɭɩɗҽ,
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx With the ɱσȶɩσɳs you can’t ɼҽsɩsȶ

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

It seemed as if Gemma was teeming with questions as soon as she was done speaking. Lyla was sure that all of the information that she had just given her was going to overwhelm her, but instead it seemed as if it made the human slightly more curious. The first question asked seemed to be kind of tricky. To her it seemed like asking who was her least favorite people in the house. Sure everyone had their moments where they grate one anothers nerves, but she was sure that her opinion on people should be made as she eventually met everyone. The other questions seemed a bit easier to answer, the last thought causing her head to tilt slightly. She knew that people thought that this place was haunted and the fact the whenever people had come up to the mansion, that they mysteriously disappeared, which is what people are going to think of the few that had chosen to venture up to the mansion that day.

“It’s hard to avoid people here. At least in my opinion it is. All I have to say is just try not to get on anyone’s bad sides. When Nikki or Damon are in a mood, which you’ll know when they are, it might be best to stay out of their way and not even bother with them. They’re the only ones that can calm one another down when in a foul mood.” Her head nodded then, soon turning back around to continue their little walk, soon stopping in front of a door. She was sure that this room wasn’t spoken for yet. “As for the other human’s, they’re somewhere around here. I’m sure you’ll bump into them at one point or another. And I’ve guess we’ve remained hidden very carefully. Before we had this little, I guess you can call it a system, set up, we used to just go into town and feed whenever we wanted. Eventually we saw this as a better option seeing as we don’t actually have to sit there and hunt for our food as well as not having to take care of our victims so they won’t tell anyone what we are and have to keep on moving about the world.” Her head nodded then, soon moving to open the door that they were standing in front of.

To the vampire, it seemed just like any of the other bedrooms that were currently unoccupied in the house at the moment. Although she was sure that Gemma would be able to add her own little personal touches here and there to make the space feel more like hers. That and they were at least going to provide her things that went along with any hobby that she may have. It was then that the brunette asked another question, her gaze turning towards Gemma as she soon softly spoke. “Well, if it’s a definite no and you wish not to have a life here, then you will meet your death. Just as Ashton said. If you’re simply saying no to be defiant, some of us will take that into our own hands and feed from you anyways. Much in a similar fashion that Nikki did.”

She didn’t like bringing up the thought of having to kill one of the humans simply because they didn’t wish to have a life of being fed from. To her, it was too much simply like the own decision that she had made when she was human to avoid a thing that she didn’t wish to partake in. But, after all, the rules were the rules and they simply had to be followed. She brought a smile back to her face then, trying to focus on happier thoughts before speaking again. “This is your room, by the way.” Her head nodded then, looking to take in Gemma’s reaction to everything at the moment.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Smile C I E L's Pardner

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

Ashton had been watching the young female who had been outside their home, hoping that the others kept to themselves as they had been told. He was tired of babysitting, and was ready to just relax for a bit though it seemed he wouldn’t be able to do that until the humans, and most of his clan, went to sleep. Even if it was slight, he heard the tapping on the windows. No doubt one of the others had been watching the girl and it seemed they were trying to lure her into the home. Ashton’s fist clenched as he disappeared from the window he had been watching from just in time to smell the girl as she entered the home. He rubbed his head, annoyed by the lack of respect these held for him. Before he went downstairs to remedy the situation, he stopped by the areas where their new guests were to check on them, though didn’t say a word, just looked in then out. He saw the male with a cigarette left and cleared his throat, ”Outside.” he said, tired of those who smoked. It was such a disgusting habit how people could know that cigarettes killed so many people, some of which never actually smoked them, yet they continue to use.

Ashton then headed to the stairs just to see Draco and Ethan, ”I should have known you two would get into trouble.” he said, passing them and going downstairs, seeing Allison, ”How many times do you need to be told not to play with your food?” he looked up towards Ethan, ”And didn’t I tell you not to make noise that would get her to come in here? You just put the bars on her cell.” he said with a sigh. It was so unfortunate for the girl. He really hated keeping people captive like they were, but it was to keep his family safe and to even make sure that they were fed without putting them in jeopardy. He looked at the female, ”I am sorry.” he said. He went to the stairs again, looking at Draco, ”Most of the others are busy, Draco, so I guess you should show the girl around and explain things to her? We’ve had enough excitement tonight.” he said with another sigh, going back upstairs to find his mate, needing some company and someone to vent to before he went off on someone.

User Image

Deathly Phantom

☨ Quiet as I watch you falling. You become the prey again. I can see your skin is crawling. ☨
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
☨ You're drowning, same old song and dance. Wake up my Darling, never stood a chance. ☨

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ sɪɢʜᴛs.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴏғ Gᴏᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

tab Ethan mirrored Cami's movements as she scrutinized him and turned in a circle as she walked one around him. Every time she poked somewhere he'd twitch a little and playfully swat at her hand. When she finally came back around front he raised his eyebrow and smirked. She would definitely be a fun one to hang out with, he just knew it in his gut. When she asked how he knew he took on a more professional and confident stance, "I am a professional occifer of fun. It is my job to pin point who is fun and who is not." He said imitating how a doctor might tell someone his profession. "I have a degree in funology and a masters in merriment!" He claimed with a fairly large smile and tipping his head up pridefully. After mere moments he started to get distracted again. He wanted to touch everything and mess around with it. His attention was brought back when she asked if he wanted to do something. "Well maybe I did." He said with another smile. "I don't really have anything better to do." Ethan replied as he started to wander around the room again. Since it was dark he peaked through the shades a little and looked out on to the forest. It was pretty and he sort of wanted to run, but Cami being human she wouldn't be able to keep up. He could try going at a slower pace for her sake but that might be tedious.

tab Maybe she had some musical talent and they could go jam in his room. He looked back when she asked if he was human or vampire. "I guess you'll just have to find that out for yourself." He said sticking out his tongue. Ethan straightened himself and shifted from foot to foot. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked. It was directed at Cami but he glanced over to Jason to see what he thought. Whatever, it's not like he could control anyone. Everyone was their own person...or vampire. "I've got some instruments in my room we could go mess around with, or we could go for a run, or I don't know, play some games." He suggested. His mind wandered back to her question if he was a vampire or not. How hard would she try to see his teeth, not that it would do much good since his fangs were retracted at the time and he had already fed and wasn't really 'hungry' now. As he waited for her response he rocked back and fourth on his feet. Ethan wanted to do something so he would probably be up for anything.

Iᴛ's ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜᴇ. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜᴇ.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Clothes xx vest couldn't get the vest pic into polyvore :/]]

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Married 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
User Image

I THREW A WISH IN THE WELL DON'T ASK ME I'LL { NEVER } TELL

XXXX---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          XXXXXXXX» X » XX » X .XXXXI WASN'T LOOKING FOR THIS

tab A giggle escaped Cami's throat as he spun, mirroring her movements, she giggled even more at every twitch and playful swat. Yes, this boy is one big bundle of fun. Her eyebrow shot up at his sudden change of expression, and when he spoke she had to bite her tongue to keep from spouting off comments, at least wait until he's done talking, and with that thought in mind she listened intently. "Professional officer of fun huh? How does one get that profession? I would like to join you in that line of work" she said, grinning from ear to ear, "and oh wonderful officer, what happens if you find that I am un-fun, do I get a ticket? she put on an expression of mock fear and gasped, would it go on my permanent record? Hopefully he didn't take her words wrong, she was just trying to joke around. He answered one of her questions and she laughed a bit, "I take it I'm a last resort on the entertainment list? she asked, head tilted a bit.

tab It didn't bother her too much, seeming on how she was new here, a complete stranger. He spoke again, in answer to her asking if was human or vampire, and his answer made her scrunch her face up slightly, it wasn't the answer she was hoping for, "how do you propose I do that? I have already used my main idea, which was asking..." she pouted playfully, even when he asked what she wanted to do, " I want to find out if you're human or not" her voice was small as she glared at him slightly, jokingly. As soon as he mentioned instruments she smiled brightly, "Oh oh can you play something for me?" she asked, her excitement practically making her bounce.

tab She thought for a second then added, "However, unless you plan on teaching a poor pathetic girl like me how to.play, we cannot jam together, I've never played an instrument before" she said with a simple shrug. She noticed he looked at Jason, which reminded her that her brother was there, she figured it would be best to get Ethan moving before her brother went all protective. "Lets go if we're going" she said, stepping toward him. She got close to his face and looked rather closely, "vampire, I'm sure of it" she said with a simple nod before wandering to the door. Glancing back to him and gesturing for him to lead the way

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCALL ME MAYBE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces