Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Outside an old English town, deep in the dark woods, there lay a mansion. The mansion is a place where the town folk send undesirables. Undesirables are people of magic, and abnormalities. They send these 'undesirables' to the mansion to get rid of them. It is said that the mansion is home to a man who became a monster; he destroys the 'undesirables'
User Image

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Profiles go here. Thank you. Character

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

"You're going the wrong way!"Scarlet said as she looked at the directions."I'm not going the wrong way.It says to go right."Midnight told her."No.You go left and then right."Scarlet showed her the directions.They both stopped,somewhere in the middle of the forest.They both looked around."I don't think going back is an option."Midnight said,holding Scarlet's hand.Scarlet whimpered a little."I think if we keep going straight was can get there...or at least out of the forest."She said.Midnight nodded and the two girls kept walking head

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow watched the two girls wonder. "Why are you two in my woods?" His voice was menacing

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet jumped and hid behind Midnight.Midnight looked at Scarlet and then around the area."My name is Midnight.Me and my twin sister,Scarlet,have come into these woods seeking refuge from our village before they find out what we are."Midnight noticed she could see her breath.She looked to Scarlet who,she could tell,was very frightened."Scarlet...calm down....I can't use fire here unless you want the whole forest to burn."Scarlet nodded and stated taking deep breaths to calm down.

Victorious Spirit

User Image

Hartstrum is walking threw the forest. Hartstrum sniffed the air. he is in his wolf form. he catches Scarlets and Midnights scent. he also catches Crows scent. he growls under his breathe. he thinks {Damn it...why are little girls in this forest....I can't leave them there...Crow might hurt them...} he sees them in the distance. he runs towards them he jumps over them and lands on his feet in front of them. he glances at them. he growls at them softly.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow spared Hartstrum a short glance before returning his gaze to the two girls. "Fire and ice. Such an interesting combination..." He relaxed his ebony wing that were folded tightly behind his back. "Burn my trees and I will kill you. It is not a crime to be the way you are however it is a crime to destroy something that has committed no transgression." I learned that the hard way... he thought bitterly. He looks the two over assessing them.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum listens to Crow speaks. he then looks up at Crow. Hartstrum speaks. "they will not hurt the forest..I will make sure of that...so leave them alone.....let them pass threw peacefully...." no one has heard Hartstrum speak when he is in his wolf form. talking animals were strange even in the forest.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet screamed when she saw the wolf."No!"Midnight cried out and then small shards of ice formed in the air.They just stayed in the air,not moving at all.Scarlet clung to Midnight,her body it self was cold.Midnight knelt down and hugged her tightly,giving her some of her warmth.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow raises an eyebrow at Hartstrum. "And what makes you think I would hurt them?" Crow looks at the ice shards rather impressed.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum speaks. ""well you are not very kind to strangers.....need I remind you the last time someone entered this forest.....you were very unpleasant to them...I would not put it past you to hurt these girls...." he looks over at Scarlet and at Night. Hartstrum speaks. "why are you screaming.....nothing has happened to you......and nothing will happen as long as I am here....." he turns away from them. he begins to walk away. he speaks. "now follow me back to the Mansion...you will be safer there..."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight glared at Hartstrum."She screamed because you frightened her!Are you an idiot?!"She turned back to Scarlet and rubbed her back."Shh...Its okay Scar...If that wolf comes near us I'll be sure to burn him."She made a small flame appear in her hand,being sure not to let it get near the trees.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow frown "I don't like tresspassers. No good ever comes from them." Crow turns and starts toward the masion.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

"Wait!"Midnight called out to Crow."Are you the master of the mansion?"The flame in her hand disappeared.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff