Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hartstrum glares back at Midnight. he then walks outside on porch. he mumbles. "lovely there is another one who hates me......good...I am not here to make friends....." he looks up at the sky. the clouds begin to build up in the sky. he smiles. he mumbles. "it is going to rain.....I love when it rains....."

Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow takes Midnight to the third hallway of the west wing. He reaches into a cabinet and pulls out bandages and some stuff for burns. "May I see your hand?" He hold out his hang for hers.

Shy Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

Scarlet was back in the room,crying on the bed,the book next to her.She loved her sister but what she said really hurt her.Midnight nodded and held out her hand for Crow."It happens alot...As you can tell I don't have the greatest control over my anger."

Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow nods patching up her hand. "Yes, That is clear. We can work on that." He finishes up nad puts way the supplies. "All done."

Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sebastian runs out through the library on to the porch where Harstrum was. "Hartstrum! Look! I think My feathers are finally long enough for me to start flying!!" Sebastian's primary feathers were growing longer but they still werent enough to let him fly. He flares out his wings to show Hartstrum
Hartstrum looks at Sebastian. he smiles. he speaks. "wow....I bet you will be flying in no time." he chuckles. he speaks. "just don't jump off the roof....but I will be there if you...."

Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sebastian smiles brightly. "I cant wait!!" his wings ruffle lightly

Shy Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight took her hand back."Thank you,Crow.I appreciate this."She stood up and then left.She looked outside at the rain and smiled a little bit.
Hartstrum chuckles. he ruffles Sebastian's hair. he speaks. "you are always so impatient....just wait...I bet you will soar higher than anyone..." it begins to rains heavy now. Hartstrum looks forward. he speaks. "it was raining just like this the day I found you in the forest..."

Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sebastian looks up at Hartstrum and then in the direction that he is looking. "I remember the rain... I hadn't felt it before then."

Crow fallows her out, shutting the door behind him. "You are welcome in there any time."

Shy Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight's smiled faded before Crow could see it."Thank you.Im going back to my room now."She said before walking away.
a movement catches Hartstrums eye. he shakes his head. he looks away for a second. he thinks. {damn it...I am seeing things again......I thought I saw someone in the forest...but I don't catch any scents...} he looks at Sebastian. he speaks. "you never really told me how you got to the forest...."

Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sebastien's smile fades when the forest was mentioned. "W-well..." His eyes fall to the floor. "I escaped from this man's house... He used to poke me with sharp things and take my skin." He pulls up his sleeve showing deep scars on his upper arm. "He would make me run, a lot. And he would look at my wings, he'd pull out some of myfeathers amd he would cut them so i couldnt fly away..."

Shy Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight saw Hartstrum and Sebastien on her way back to her room.She said nothing to them and walked right by them.
Hartstrum looks at the scars for a second. he speaks. "that was not a man who did that to you...it was a monster....no man would do that to you Sebastien..." he hugs Sebastien for a second. he speaks. "no one could be so cruel to you.....if I ever saw that man....I would make him pay for all the pain he put you threw....." he then catches Midnight scent. he smiles a little bit. her window was open slightly. her room is right over the porch. he looks up. he speaks. "are you done insulting me....do you want to talk like a civilized person now... Midnight...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff