Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow Narrows his eyes at Hartstrum "I was a warning... Midnight Asked me to get her sister..."

Jack yells in pain when hit by the ice. He brings up his arms to defend himself.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum bits into Jacks arm. he snarl. he drags Jack down. the dagger in Jacks other hand goes into Hartstrums chest. Hartstrum snarls with pain.but he keeps his jaws around arm.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow picks Scarlet and holds her in his arms.
Jack yells in pain again and tries to push the dagger deeper into Hartstrums chest.
Crow watches the two fight a dark glint in his eyes. "Hartstrum, Lets go..." His voice stern and commanding.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum unclampes his jaws from Jacks. he pushes away from Jack. the dagger gets pull out. he spits up blood. blood begins to come out of his chest. he snarls. he speaks. "get....Scarlet out of here...I...will hold him off...." Hartstrums legs begin to shake slightly. he bares his teeth. he speaks. "I can not allow him to get to the mansion.....or to Sabastain."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow's eyes narrow.
Jack growls and staggers to his feet, glancing at crow to make sure he wont attack.
Crow shifts scarlet so he is holding her with one arm and holds out his other hand that is glowing a pale white.
Jack spins around prepared for an attack.
A ball of engery flies from Crow's hand and hits Jack in the chest causing him to fall back on to hartstrum groaning in pain. Crow looks at Hartstrum "Lets go."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

Scarlet clung to Crow,her wet brown hair partially covering her face.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum shakes Jack off him. Hartstrum glares at Crow for second. he speaks. "you did that on purpose....." he cough more blood. he speaks. "lets get out of here before I cough up a lung...." he walks past. Crow. he tries not to show pain.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow smirks slightly "That would be interesting to see..." The hand that the energy was shot out of was shaking hard, he picks up Scarlet and walks back to the mansion, staring straight ahead.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Kadoma Mori

Kadoma looked down at Crow from her spot in the tree,jumping down and landing flat on her feet in front of him."Hello Crow and Heartstrum."She said with a soft smile."Who is this young girl?"She asked,looking at Scarlet.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow stops, his hands still shaking -he doesnt often use his abilities so when he does they take their toal on him-. "Her name is Scarlet, she and her sister came to my mansion in search of shelter."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Kadoma Mori

Kadoma looked at Scarlet more,moving the hair out of her face and feeling her forehead."Shes coming down with a fever.You should get her back to the mansion now before she gets too sick."She backed away from them."Have her come see me when she is feeling better and when its not raining."Kadoma then jumped back up into the trees and vanished.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow nods and walks on to the mansion

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

Midnight was waiting at the entrance for them,sitting at the steps of the mansion.When she saw Crow holding Scarlet she got up and ran towards them."Is she okay?"She asked.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"She has a fever. I shall take her to the medical room."

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum follows Crow. he speaks. "who the heck was that girl in the forest.....I have never seen her before....." he then leans against the wall for second. he is still in his wolf form. he cough up more blood. he mumbles. "damn...it...that dagger was made of silver I can't change back.......I can't heal...." he then slumps to the floor. he falls to his side. he begins to pant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff