Welcome to Gaia! ::

OVER!?
Um, I don't think so!
I have done WAYYY to much to start. over.
I think we should just start like me&&elise discussed.
Lauren's 13.
Alec's 9.
And Liam's 15.
That sort of shows where we are. ANYWAY,I'm going to post my intro now.
Sounds good.

OMG GUESS WHO CRAWLED UP FROMTHE ABYSS AND ADDED ME ON FACEBOOK!!!!
RICHARD FREAKIN MCNUTT!!
.........can we put all random stuff in like, some other one??? wink

i wanna keeep it like a real RP if we're gonna redo it(:
Uh, no.
Because this can be both. It's funnerrr that way.
but then we have to go through pages and pages of crap to find the last post, and it just makes it look like it isn't a real RP.

WHICH IT IS NOW.

when it dies again we can return to using this as our main talk place(:
What you see isn't always what you get.

Bella sighed, laying awake on the bed beside Kane. He was snoring lightly, his arm draped heavily across her stomach. There was no way she could sleep with the dumb thing keeping her from relaxing. It was vaguely equal to a log falling over on her stomach. It didn't hurt, but it was uncomfortable. And she wasn't tired anyway, she'd taken a nap around noon to get Farren to leave. He had made waffles, and was singing that STUPID song he found. She sang it lightly in her head, It's waffle time, it's waffle time, would you have some waffles of miiiiine?" It was extremely annoying, and had been stuck in her head all day since then.

With a frown on her face, she pushed Kane's arm off of her abdomen, letting it smack onto the sheets, she arose, walking out of the room. She was dressed in flanned pajama pants and a tank top as she shuffled down to Lauren's room. Peeking inside, she found her asleep, her television still on, casting a light glow upon the room. After turning it off, she made her way down to Alec's domain. The room was pitch black, except for the small nightlight plugged into the outlet by the door. Alec was afraid of the dark, and at nine, that would usually be a bit strange. But since he grew up inside a dark basement, Bella and the rest of the lot gave him some slack.

A noise from outside made her ears perk, and she turned towards the front of the house. A light breeze made the air stir, and she caught Elise's familier scent. Making zero noise, she trotted smoothly down the stairs, and over to the door. Approaching silently, she creeped up behind her sister and murmered in an omnious voice, "If you stay outside on a full moon, some werewolves are gonna come eat you, and I won't stop them,"
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

Elise felt her fraying nerves calm and she stepped away from the place she lived in, gratefully breathing in the springtime-scented breeze. It drew the metallic taste of fear from her mouth, allowing her to return somewhat to her normal self.

Until, of course, somebody snuck up on her.

The sinister whispers were all it took to fling adrenaline back into her bloodstream. In one smooth motion and a vicious snarl, she tackled the shadowed form behind her, leaving no allowance of motion, with the person's arm twisted behind their back. Her teeth were bared, deadly poison dripping from the tips. A savage growl emanated from her throat, brutally cutting short the soothing quiet of the peaceful night.

The breeze picked up again, bringing with it her unfortunate victim's scent. Bella. Instantly, she scrambled off, mixing profuse apologies with angered scolding. She held out a hand to help her up. "Isabelle! Do not ever sneak up on me like that again!" She snapped.

To tell the truth, Elise wasn't angry; she was scared. One second she would be perfectly fine, the next a rabid killing machine who attacked any person who posed even the slightest threat without thinking.

Tarpoljin's Bae

Friendly Shapeshifter

((You guys already have a gazillion main talking places...What do you mean, Elise, about putting random stuff in another one? Working on Conner/Kane posts.))
((This used to be a main talking place, and she wants us to post all of it in another. *shrugs* YAYAY!!! How late are you staying on tonight?))

Tarpoljin's Bae

Friendly Shapeshifter

((As in talk in another place or put the rp in another thread? And I'm not sure. Probably not much longer. But I'll probably be on tomorrow. I had a project tonight so that's why I'm on so late and off so early.))
((Oh, talk. (: ))

Tarpoljin's Bae

Friendly Shapeshifter

((Ahs. Ok, I agree, from now on we talk in UC, here is strictly reserved for rping. =D Okiday all?))
What you see isn't always what you get.

User Image

Bella yelped loudly as Elise so rudely attacked her. She was screaming profanities the entire time, until the dumb airhead finally realized her mistake and let go. A furious expression on her face, Bella sharply spoke, "What the [edited for content] is your problem Elise Lynn. You could have [edited for content] ripped my arms off! How about if you act like a [edited for content] normal person, and not stand in doorways at three in the morning, then maybe nothing would ever [edited for content] happen! GAH!"

Bella was turning to walk away, but she gave one more cutting look to Elise, "Oh and tell your little patty-cake playing husband that if he gets on that dumb intercom he had installed one more time and starts singing about his dumb WAFFLES, then I'm going to take that speaker and bash it into his eye sockets!" She threw her hands into the air, her ebony hair flying, "It's insane! Nobody wants his dumb waffles that he rubs in that dumb hot sauce. Who buys hot sauce called The Devil's Crotch? You just need to kill him and put us out of our misery!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff