Welcome to Gaia! ::

((No wolfy, most boys are. We luv Anti though.))

"Yah.....that's true. She tightened her grip on him and thought of the evil little slut who turned her into a vamp. Okami appeared in the middle of a bedroom. There was Bella and Kane. Fighting.

((I doubt it Carly. We're kinda friends now. Can I call u?))
((LALALALALALALA. sorry...tht was crappy soundy-like. crying _ crying _ crying _ crying
Conner looked around and saw Kane and Bella, who was now unconscious on the bed,"Oh, hey," he said then looked at Okami,"We're here because....?"

Kane looked over his shoulder,"Oh, Okami, Conner. So, you remember now, Okami? That's good," he said sitting on the bed.
Okami looked around at everyone quizzically and stuttered,
"I-I dont know -w-what I did, I was just thinking of her and I magically appeared here." She walked over to Bella and poked her side. No response. This will be fun. Okami hit Bella in the face full force and screamed,
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU LITTLE....AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"
Conner and Kane both went over and grabbed her,"Uh, don't it unconscious people, Okami!" Kane said.

"Yea, you might not want to!" Conner added, holding onto her so she couldn't move. Kane stayed infront of Bella.
Okami fought as hard as she could to break the mens grasp.
"She deserves and you know it! She DUCT TAPED ME to a tree and bit me. AND LEFT ME THERE TO DIE!!!!!!"
Okami bit Connors arm, but not to draw blood, just to break free.
((He was my everything. My other half. Your right. I do have a purpose. It's to spread the word about how much life is not fair.))
((ROFL Sparkly))

Conner winced,"Please don't bite me. It kinda hurts," he said holding on to her tighter.

Kane rubbed the back of his head,"Um, yes, well. Wanna wait until she's awake?" he said,"Besides, Lauren's asleep," he added walking over to the crib and picking her up.
(jesus corrie. kill me why dontcha. TYE DIE DUCT TAPE MEMBER!?)

Bella's eyes flew open, her head hurting really bad, a mixture of hangover and hitage in thy face. She ran right into Kane's back and groaned. She spied Okami and snarled, her eyes turning dark red. She narrowed her eyes and let out a sharp breath. "b***h." she muttered.
GTG. Im calling you Carly.))

Okami growled, "fine." she slipped out of their grip and stormed into the kitchen for a drink of margaritas.
Kane put Lauren back down and walked over to Bella,"Calm down now," he said. sweatdrop

Conner rubbed the back of his head,"I'm sorry," he said then followed Okami.
(okie dokie. my cell phone is el on. im expecting ringage quite soon.)

Bella sighed and looked over at Kane. "Fine." She let out a sharp breath. "Hate her."
(WOFLY!!!?!?!?!? CORRIE IS COMING BACK! NOW REPLY!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff