Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Good," she smiled and hummed feeling his growing grin run it's positivity through his body cleansing him, if only for the moment of his worries. She might have known him better than he knew himself but that sentiment was true for her too. He knew her better than anyone ever could he knew exactly what she needed or how she felt without her having to bring it up. Even before they were a thing together he knew her without many words from her. He understood her.

She'd always be his sanctuary, when ever he needed a safe haven she'd always be there for him with open arms.

"Nothing I can't live with" she answered not really giving him an answer to his question. But there really wasn't much change save her stomach was still feeling sick and not even the crackers were looking appetizing right them. "It's okay babe, the three of us are here for you no matter what" she told him leaning against him and holding her eyes close as she reached for the cup of ginger ale.

~*~

Lune smiled, and Ress let out a purred hum to Cain's tightened hold. The young mother was glad that the elder had accepted her and their child so Cain wouldn't have to choose which meant more to him. Had that been the case it would have been hard for him, Abel and her to bare the breaking.

"Oh my little girl, you turned into such are gorgeous young woman"
she said hugging her little girl both amazed and saddened to have had miss all the important parts in her young rabbit's life. "Now whose this young man you've brought with you?" she asked curiously wanting to gush over all her children and the lives they had made for themselves without any interference from her.

"Ello Mis Knightwind I am Jack Peter Rabbit" the boy answered offering his hand to the elder to shake and blushing at his own name, it always been a little weird to introduce himself to strangers. This time was no different it was still odd, but it was his name and he was proud of it. After all his Auntie Mare named him.

~*~

Mare smiled and nodded her head to him relaxing more to his hold around her and his softly spoken words at her worrying. It was nice that they would be able to figure out how to share the news with Jack together rather than separately. She didn't expect them to have a father son relationship, nor did she expect Jack to forgive either of them right away just as long as he always knew he was loved no matter what she knew it would work out.
"You are so Strong, Babe." Tony answered letting his hands slide back around Jetnyx's tummy trying at soothing their childern, who raged off of his emotions.

"Yeah." The fox answered, letting his eyes close as Jet reassured him. She and their kits where there for him, and nothing that would happened between his mother and him could take that away.

Kissing her neck gently, Tony let his blue eyes look to the glass in her hand as she drew it to her lips. Smiling gently he hoped it would help still the kits and her tummy. It couldn't have been easy being pregant. He knew this, just by the faint vibes he could feel in her body

---

If it came to the choice of choosing between his mother, from Wife and child the Tiger would choose his family. HIs Mate and child, they where at the forefront of his mind and held his heart. He wasn't going to put them through such a thing again, not when he knew he had lost so much the first time.

However, he was more then happy that this choice was not needing to be mad, as his mother accepted and loved his Choice.

Holding Ress, Cain picked up a hand to gently rub over their' son's white hair as the boy's head turned to look back at his grandma once more. The long striping tail ticked against his mother.

----
"I am so gald you are alive mother." Diamond spoke as tears left her eyes, a shaking hand moved to timidly wipe a tear away. Smiling, to her mother's words her head turned to look back over at Jack, she took a relucatnt step back.

"Mom this is..." Diamond started only to pause as Jack made his own intruduction like a man. she was happy he made his own intruduction. it said a lot about his character.

---

Mustang gently pulled away, as he heard Jack intruduce himself. Turning his head, he kept the nearness of his Mate, before turning his head to look back at her.

Everything was going to be alright.

Smiling, Mustang gently nudged her head with his own.His shorten white hair dangled from it's slicked back state as he looked back into her own gaze with his blue eyes.
"As are you handsome" Jet murmured back to him. She knew he wouldn't have stuck around this long being faced with his nightmare if he didn't have the strength to face it. She hummed a little leaning back against him more as she drank from her glass.

Her eyes fell closed as the liquid ran it's course through her body. She was about to answer his last word before he kissed her neck the building words shifted to a building purr which quickly turned into a burp. A loud burp at that. The sound made the mother to be both blush and laugh loudly before she could stifle it.

"That was sexy" she giggled and shrugged ignoring the looks she might have gotten if any at all. "Whoops"

~*~

Ress cuddled into Cain and hummed to having both her men around her. She stifled a quite laugh at the burp that no doubt came for the pregnant mama.

"Oh I do not miss those days" she muttered and grinned.

(have to let the dogs run finish when i get back)

"That's my girl," Bronx laughed at the burping sound coming from his daughter. "Well brought up kiddo," he said then looked to his nephew, his woman and their child before shifting his gaze to his nephew's mom. "Too bad she wasn't" he joked grinning from ear to ear.

~*~

"I am sorry I wasn't around enough for you sweetie," Lune said smiling sadly to her daughter before Diamond pulled away to introduce her man.

"You must be Wallace and Maren's boy," she said looking at the male that had stolen her daughter's heart she'd quickly noticed. "You look just like him when he was your age and you have your mother's eyes" she added smiling at him.

"Thank you ma'am," he said smiling, not at all surprised by the comment for the elder female. "I am happy to call him Da, even if I didn't get the chance to grow up with him around." he replied pleased. "But Mum spoke legions of what a wonderful man he was...er is" he finished giving a soft smile that turned into a look of surprise at the sound of the loud burp.

~*~

"Scorpion" Mare scolded motherly at the pregnant woman trying to hide her own laughter. Thought at hearing Luneasita's words about Jack made all amusement fall away and her eyes gone wide at the given news. "No...no no no no..." she repeated before looking to Musty. "That's not how he was suppose to find out..." she started only to stop at the sound of Jack's voice as he spoke. Now she was just speechless at his words about Jack's thoughts over Wallie as a father.
"Well, I have a lot that depends on me." Tony answered, keeping himself well distracted with his woman to keep from relizing that he would need to say something to his mother soon. Though admittly everything was going well so far....she seemed to be the good woman he remebered.

A laugh left Tony, before he tucked his head closer to Jet's to quite his laugher.

"Nice one, kits. You make your momma Vary sexy." Tony smiled, letting his eyes close as he gently flexed his fingers on her tummy. His careful ears picked up the exhange about Jack and the Horses. The 'news' cause the fox to pick his head up to look at Jack and see his reaction.

He was surpisngly handling the 'news' vary well..

Looking from Jack, Tony looked over to Mare and Mustang. They looked shocked.

"Awe, man this is priceless." Tony spoke softly as he waited for the drama to unfold...

---
Cain's brow raised as he heard Jet's burp. Wow that was loud...

"We can sit down if you would like...."Cain offered, smiling a little to her muttered words. As much as a normal man could say he was glad to miss out on such, Cain was actually regrettful he wasn't there to exprance the pregancey....

He only weakly smiled, and placed a kiss on the back of his son's head as he shifted to guesture to a place for them to sit. After all they did need to make room for the others to greet Lune..

---

Tru Only shook her and and rollded her eyes as Bronx commented on the burp. It just seemed the babies in her tummy wanted to say something too...

Taboo turned his head to look at Bronx and raised a eyebrow at his mother's chosen. Shaking hsi head, he only smiled as he leaned to place a kiss at the side of Light's head. giveing her a gentle little squeeze of a hug.

--

Daimond at a loss for words only nodded to her mother with a smile as her attention turned to Jack and they spoke. A Soft gasp left Diamond, as her hand moved to her mouth to quite it. Wide eyed she looked to Jack, he seemed to know. Confused, she looked over the set of horses-they seemed shooked....Eyes moved back to place themselves on Jack...

She really did not know how to react....

It didn't change anything about her feelings for him, it was just soo shocking......

Did he really know....and just didn't care to bring it up-did Mustang know?

Oh s**t...

Did Tony know?

Quickly her head looked over her shoulder to see her brother, who only just watched behind Jet's shoulder. Those eyes of his soaking up the drama, she was sure if Jet wasn't there to hide him-she could see that smirk on his lips...

but rather that, then he trying to now kill Jack.

Confused eyes looked back to her mother and Jack. She wondered if she should just play along...like he was?

---

Mustang's head turned slightly to Jet, only to stop as his attention remained glued to the coversation Jack was having with Lune.....

Slowly Mustang took in a steady long breath.

"Horse is out of the stables..." Mustang spoke vary softly, looking back to Mare his hand raised and stroked through her hair. hoping to sooth her worry, he then placed a kiss on her irish brow.

It's goign to be alright....

for the moment, the horse worked on calming his mate to keep her from overexerting herself in worry.
"And you don't have to do it alone babe" Jet promised her mate.

She playfully smacked him and his laughter which only cause her own giggles to increase, even more so as all news was out of the bag. "Well at least it stops you from having to worry about how you're going to bring it up to him" she grinned looking to her adopted older brother and mentor and the woman who belonged to him. "And good new's musty he doesn't hate you" she added nuzzling back against Tony and grinning all the more. And she thought her saying 'the twins made me do it' would be the most dramatic thing said today.

"I think that's your guy's cue to join the crowed" Jet said turning her head to look at the horses.

~*~

"Sure thing," Ress said smiling at the offer and letting her Tiger lead the way towards a seat they could take.

"Wait the horses have a child?" Light blurted out after Leon placed his kiss against her head. "Am I the only one surprised by this development or did I just give up that we all just didn't find out this mind blowing news?" she looked around at everyone eyebrows raised. As for reacting to the burp of a pregnant woman well she was preoccupied with baby Lion.

"I know not some of my best work but....whoa nelly the Rabbit is a Horse?" he spoke his own shock coming through. It made sense that he wouldn't have know since he was in a coma and all but he had a feeling he wasn't the only one who didn't know. Light's words were in no way a hint on the information.

~*~

"I am glad to hear it, they are both great people from what I remember of them. They'd make fabulous parents and grandparents when you get to it" Lune said grinning teasingly at her youngest then laughed at the bright red cheeks on the young Rabbits face to the comment.

"Oh...ummm....I..." he stuttered another surprising turn in this conversation. First that burp he heard from Jet, preggers or not that sound packed a punch, secondly the hint at fathering her Lune more grandchildren.

"Did I do something wrong I feel like I gave away the 'surprise party', " she said zoning in on the shocked comments first hearing Light's then Bronx's words and then her daughter's own surprise. "Wasn't it already known that Mare and Wallie were his parents?"

~*~

"Everyone, one fell swoop " Mare said a little heart broken she couldn't ease it into public knowledge and mostly that Jack had to find out from a stranger. "She told everyone" she said stunned not even picking up the tone of having already known the fact before hand. "Well they do know" she muttered a little annoyed before she closed her eyes and let Musty calm her.

"Oh quite from the peanut gallery" she huffed and looked to Wallie. "Well what do we do now?"
Tony peaked over jet's shoulder, his Cheshire smile growing. Ad Diamond turned her was to look at him, Tony raised his hand and have her a snarky 'thumbs up.'

This was going to ne good, looking around the room the shock was still apparent, and silent as Lights comment rang True though the air. he figured that everyone was still vary shocked by the news....

Tony stifled a laugh as Jet invited the horses to join the party, the horse was out of the bag...

And Tony didn't let it out....he should get bonus points.

---

"Oh my...." Left Tru, before a hand moved to bap Bronx in the stomach to the comment he made. A concerned look befell the grandmother Matron, she didn't even know and was beginning to question her own sight as she looked at Jack, she did note some slight simulaties, a lot actually...how could she had not seen it.

Taboo looked from Light over to Mare and Mustang, then back to Tony and the smile he had.

"Are you kidding, did you know about this Fox." Taboo asked at with a bit of frustration, then looked to Jet, as she didn't look that surprised either.

---

"Hold the phone..." Was all that could leave Ty's mouth as he looked from his wife and baby girl, this was some jerry s**t...

Eyes went back to Tina, as if to question if she knew. Woman and all that...

As Cain lead Ress to a seat, his attention pulled to look over at Mare and Mustang, he most of all knew that the horses where old, dispute their appearance. But to Sire a kid that was his youngest sisters age...

All attention went back to Jack and Daimond, it was obvious his sister didn't know by the confuse look on her face. clearing his throat Cain was about to speak...

but just then Regal stepped forwarded,

"It was a matter waiting to be disgust." Regal smiled, opening the the statement to the fact he did know about it....

His cane proceeded him as he moved back to Lune's side, his arm moved kindly around her once more. Smiling he looked down to his wife.

--

"I uh..." Diamond stuttered, as she looked back from Tony, to her mother to the horses then back to Jack. Her eyes started to glaze over just from the pure 'excitement' of the situation....

Trying to make herself smaller she pressed against Jack, she did not fully know how to handle the news, or how to react.

-

Mustang took a deep breath.

"We take a deep breath, and make our steps...."mustang spoke softly to Mare over her shoulder as he gently abide her to go forward with him.

Jet was right, it was their cue to step forward.
Eyes looked to Jack , and the horse couldn't help but wonder if the boy...man know the whole time or just suspected from the start before they met-untill they did and knew for sure.

"Yes, He is mine." Mustang spoke raising his head proudly before gently rubbing Mares sided. "And more so, ours...." The horse announced, admitting he did know the truth.

"We where actually planing on telling him, my lady..." Wallace spoke looking to Lune, "but it seems he had already known." Eyes fell to the colt , wondering if he would dispute his words.
"Don't blame Tony, Mare only told me because she, like any other pregnant woman would, understood how I was feeling." Jet said sliding to Tony's defense with a shrug. "Technically he wasn't suppose to know either but foxy boy was eavesdropping I mean with his big ear how can he not" she added looking to Leon and raised an eyebrow in a challenge to do something about the knowledge the scoxes knew and didn't share.

"And before anyone gets on a high Horse, pun intended -sorry you two- it wasn't our secret to share NOR was it a right we had to use as gossip even before Jack knew for sure himself." she added trying to quell any other outrage at being left in the dark. A sigh left her and she rubbed her belly while nuzzling into Tony's neck. Well this was their clan, a mix match group of weirdo's and freaks, both dead and then brought back, the thought made her smile as she felt the vibrations of everyone in their home. Still she was a little unsure of Lune but she was happy for Regal to have his woman back.

~*~

"Well I didn't see that one coming" Tina said shaking her head to her husband letting him know she had no idea about it.

"Oof," Bronx let out as Tru smacked him in the stomachache he shrugged and looked at her with a sheepish smile. "Like I am the only one who said it" he chuckled softly, true he was the one to use the pun when he spoke but still the other's were thinking it.

"What the..." Light shook her head, who knew timid ol' Mare had it in her to hide a secret like that from well everyone.

~*~

Ress couldn't fight back a snicker at the thrown out puns as they were thrown around, she assumed in the hope of making light of the situation that would other wise be awkward. For her at least it was working, sure it was still a shock to hear the news but it made it easier think about and Jet was right, the rest of the family had no right to know before the son...though it was slightly unfair to have it spit out like that in front of everyone. It was a good thing the boy seemed, at least acted like he already knew.

~*~

"I actually wasn't even sure myself honestly" Jack said looking to Musty as he spoke nodding head head, no point in denying his suspicions. "I mean Mare...er Mum talked so much about Musty when I was a child that I had always dreamt it was him who sired me" he explained looking to Diamond telling her more then he was telling the rest of the family. "When I first met da, it was danceable we shared the same nose, chin and eyes but then I just brushed it off to wishful thinking for a dream to come true." he said looking at his Bunny in the eyes and holding her gently so if she wanted out of his hold she could easily slip away. "I wanted to be more sure about it before I told you Bunny, I was going to as Mum about it" he admitted hoping Diamond would understand.

"Oh dear," Lune sighed shaking her head at herself and looking to Regal as he moved, spoke and came back to her side. She leaned against him feeling horrible at letting out what was a secret for the time being. "I am so sorry Wallace and Maren, truly sorry I just thought everyone knew I..." she trailed off shaking her head again, there was nothing she could do about it now though she did wonder if the ruined things between Diamond and Jack now. Oh dear.

~*~

"Oh boy oh boy " Mare said taking in the suggested deep breath and slowly letting it out slowly as the walked towards the gathered group.

"I am sorry Jack, I should have told you sooner I just..." she started her words failing as she tried to explain. "I didn't want to loose you, the thought of how mad you would be with me after finding out terrified me and well I couldn't bring myself to do it" she admitted, it took her feeling like hell and a weight on her body before she told Musty he was a father. "If it makes ya feel better Musty just found out too?" she added trying to smile...well one less thing to worry about now right?
Before Tony could open his mouth to comment, Jetnyx was right there defending him. Blinking, he stilled himself and let his woman cover the bases.

A grin replaced it's self on his scuffed maw, as he felt the gentle nuzzling of his woman's touch. She did always know what to say and how to say, as well as not afraid to say it how it was.

Cracking an eye open, Tony looked back to his mother, before releasing a quite sigh. I pinched of anxiousness squirmed in his stomach, he wanted to still be angry or upset with her-but seeing her act as she did and everyone get along, it allowed a faint hope that she was back to normal...

Swallowing, he was conflicted...admittly he wanted a reason to hate her still after eveything that happened, it would just make it easier...

---

Taboo released a huff, as Jet defended Tony. Stilling his tongue, he pulled back his aggression. She was right, and he was getting upset for nothing, it was Mare, mustang and Jack's ordeal.

It was just surprising that Tony hadn't tried to kill the colt if he did know about it...turn toward like and their child, Leon kept his attention with them before he gave a glance over to his mother and father-in-law.

"I know.." Leon shook his head, looking back at light. "She is better at keeping secrets then you." Taboo teased with a little grin.

___

"Aside from your daughter, you are." try pointed out, speaking obviously with a amused tone in her voice.

Looking back to Jack, lune and the horses. The elder looked to everyone, then back to Jack.

"Jack, you are just as welcomed in this family as ever." The elder spoke, taking it upon herself to speak for everyone else.

---

"I don't think anyone did, Love." Ty spoke not knowing what more to say on the ordeal, after all-their whole family was strange...

But yet, in all the oddity they where still a family.

----

Cain remained silent, as a brow raised as he heard the snicker from his Mate. A smile graced his lips. Gently his hand around shifting on her back in a kind rub. He nodded to Tru's words

Jack was still welcomed in thier family.
Abel, looked between everyone but remained silent as he was tucked beside his mother.

---

"It's alright, Lune." Mustang gently spoke after his Son spoke supiscions, looking at Jack now-he could see more that they did look so much alike, through he had more of his Mum's temperament and understanding.

That was a good thing.

He nodded to Mare's words, "we where going to actually tell you, most likily after this visit." Wallie spoke, weakly smiling. He admittly was a bit surprised that Jack wasn't trying to push him away, or yell at him for not being there when he thought he should be. As much as Wallie would agree with him.

Perhaps the lad , would bring it out in a more privet setting, and not infront of his girl.

---

Diamond only looked up to Jack as he spoke to her. Nodding she understood, there was no way he could have truly known and it didn't change how they felt about each other. She was just fully fearful, that Tony was going to rip him apart.

Not moving from Jack, Diamond looked over to her older Bother's...who didn't do anything. A confused look fell on her face and she looked back to Jack z

"It doesn't change how I feel about you, Jack." Daimond smiled, before returning one back to her mother.

"Mom just has a good eye." The girl smiled looking back to her mother.
"Now that we're done over acting," Jet grumbled rolling her eyes before shutting them while the others came to terms with the news. "We're moving on" she said yawning a little and leaning back into Tony more smiling at his arms being around her. It confused her why everyone would think Tony was going to hate the colt dating his sister, just because he hated Musty? To the scorpion it made absolutely no sense sin's of the father are not always passed down to the son.

If they were well then Cain, Tony and Diamond would not be standing with them now, they would not be were they were now and all events that lead to this version of their lives would not be a thing. Their parents all had sin's the children could pay, some that they have paid but that didn't mean the circle had to continue being paid. And Musty and Tony didn't get a long more out of habit than true hate, as much as the horse would probably deny it. It was hard to brake a life time of training.

~*~

"Hey," Light laughed shaking her head and playfully slapping Taboo's chest before grinning. True for a spy like person Light sucked at keeping secrets from her targets. Then again she didn't get into the job where she met everyone because he wanted to, she got into it because she had no choice. She was sure had she given more of a crap she'd have been better at the job than she actually was.

"Everyones better at keeping secrets than me" she laughed quietly shaking her head. Impressed like everyone else that Tony wasn't going after the horse-rabbit.

"Wait so is he still a rabbit or is he a horse or a mix of both?" she wondered out loud, gene splicing was confusing.

~*~

"Well, at least they were funny puns?" Bronx grinned sheepishly with a shrug. It could be helped who didn't at least think of one pun upon finding out the horses had a horse of their own.

"Agreed, nothing's changed in our eyes boy," the elder nodding his head, not that it should matter who that parentage was. After all it had to have only been one man that could have conceived Jack, at least considering the colts age, the horses had to been at least in their late teens early twenties? When did Regal fake his death?

~*~

"My mind is blown" Tina nodded her head to Ty's words, it was just a surprise to find out like they did just out of the blue like that.

But they were a mix match of everything, they were the odd family no matter how one thought of it. Leon's mum was dating her dad, Jet's and her brother was their cousin/brother...that in and of it's self was weird enough with out adding to everything else and the gene spicing to top it all off.

~*~

Ress purred feeling her tigers hand on her back and leaned into him more still smiling at Jet's comments and everything else. The reactions were priceless though the news was shocking to say the least. But who cared really, after all who cared if someone didn't know who their father was. some didn't have fathers just mixed DNA.

~*~

"Good, " Jack said nodding his head, he'd hoped that it wouldn't change anything, he would have felt it was a bit unfair that it mattered who his father or mother was. Though he supposed it had been done before, the breakup of a love before realizing the true love had always been in front of you all along. He just didn't want someone else to be the love of his life when he held Diamond in his arms and she fit perfectly against him.

"Sure that, and I remember vaguely being told that Mare had been expecting" Lune said smiling to her daugther and nodding her head to the horses. Well it was good Jack was going to be told his parentage regardless, she was just sorry about dropping the ball like that and letting it slip before hand. Then again she hadn't known it was a secret.

"I made pie and everything for it," Mare said with a pout, all her hard work gone to waist...well sorta they could still eat the pie but still it had been a special pie for her Jackie boy.
Tony chuckled. "This is -our- family." Tony smiled to his mate, yes they all did tend to ether overreact or don't react enough.

As of Tony not getting along with Jack, it was his sister-and she was going to love who she wanted. And as for not liking Jack, he wasn't Mustang...now of mustang liked his sister....

---

"If you can call that 'funny' Marine." Tru spoke off to the side,
Smiling as he did chime in about nothing changing with the family with Jack.

Taboo let out a lag has he was hit in the chest. His girl was good at keeping secrets, it was just the ones she told that she didn't keep.

"It was a compliment." The new father stated with a smile, releasing a sigh, Jet was right-it wasn't that big of a deal.

--

"I have my money a jack-a-lope babies." Tony chimed in, after lights words. Because that boy was all horse.

"A lot of them." The male then smirked.

---

"Another splace to the family, looks like Abel wasn't the first." Ty added to his wife as he looked to their baby girl. So far, she was the one that would have the least about of DNA mixture. Unless Zion and Jace have a kid. Which made the Irish wonder if Zion ever gave into the idea of kids...

Cain just smilies happy at his family, if anything this news only welcomed jack more into the family. It was only more happiness to add to the fact he had his mother back, and Abel would know another Grandma.

Abel made a sigh, as all the excitement seemed to settle down, there was still however too meny people for him to feel totally comfortable.

---

"It's okay, Mother. We would haw found out and It's just a bit surprising that is all, I just expected Tony to react more then he did..." Diamond spoke looking from her mother to her older brother. She let out a relived sigh, it was a bit strange to see him not overreacting...just from past expreance, and how he reacted when Jet was kidnapped.

" that, and nobody else noticed the likeness." She then chuckled looking back up to jack with a smile. She had an excuse, she was far too distracted by him to think he looked like Mustang.

---

"It's alright, Boss." Mustang spoke, his hand moved to scratch the back of his head, "I guess it made it easier in a way." The horse spoke, turning his head he looked back to his Son.

They did have a lot to talk about...

Gently his hand rubbed the back of Mare as she spoke of Pie for everyone.

--

"Surprises come in all shapes and forms." Regal spoke looking from his wife to Jack. "Mmm, I do love some Pie, thank you Mare." The elder added with a smile, standing by his wife he could only support her.
"Yeah, and you're still the most dramatic," Jet said teasingly to her fox adding to his words. She smiled and nuzzled into her man happily while the others got over the rest of their shock.

~*~

"It sure looks that way, their both pure though" Tina said shaking her head at the thought. The children were first generation spliced genes, not counting the parents who were basically the beta testers to the splice. "That's just crazy" she added looking at the two pure spliced children. "We're Mutant X, man"

Ress smiled and cuddled into Cain and Abel before letting the boy down. "Go play alright," she said knowing he was getting a little over whelmed with all the people around him. It would take him a bit to get use to it.

"It will be eventually Momma Tru,"
her Marine spoke back to her grinning kissing the side of her head.

"Mmmhm you just don't want the couch Mate,"
Light teased and grinned to her man then down to the child they made together...Their first time being together, finally letting themselves show one another how they both felt and they were connected with blood and bones in a tiny child they held in their arms. He was a fighter that child of theirs with what she went through not long after their union.

~*~

"Well she is your sister and a rabbit...." Jet said laughing at Tony's calling what the horse and rabbit were going to have. "Its a wonder they don't have one brewing already" she joked knowing the two were smarter than that.

Lune grinned and nodded her head at Diamond and others comments of both acceptance and approval. It was good to have that and it seemed that everyone could eventually make a joke of it which made the elder woman happy and proud. "Does Tony not like you, Jack?" she asked confused looking at Diamond as her comment of expecting Tony's reaction more than anything.

"Well...Ummm..."Jack rubbed the back of his head trying to think, how could the little horse answer that question. Yes Tony didn't trust the boy after he helped Sting and Maximas take Jet but at the same time it seemed the Fox was slowly getting over that betrayal if for no one else but Diamond. "It's not so much as not like as umm...." he looked at his mother then Diamond hoping they'd help him out.

"There's a little distrust there that Tony is working on," Jet chimed in for the colts aid, it's not like Regal wouldn't tell the Knightwind mother everything else later. "Like he's working on liking Musty." she looked at Musty pointedly as if to tell the stubborn horse he could try harder in liking Tony.

~*~

"Speak for yer self big boy," Mare mumbled and smiled a bit, yes it made it easier to get it out of the way, but it didn't make it easier on her heart when it was just blurted out so nonchalantly. What if Jack didn't know before hand, oi that was a can of warms she was glad not to open in front of everyone but it could have been bad.

"All right then, I'll grab some plates and the pie"
Mare said as everyone seemed to approve of pie. "I've made more than enough, I am sure" she said, she'd been stress baking for a while.
"I'm going to choose to take that as a compliment, but I rather call it 'passionate'" Tony spoke as Jet easily won him over as she gently nuzzles into him. A content sigh left Tony, before a chuckle soon left him as well. He shouldn't have laughed about his younger sibling have kids...but it was a good point...she was his sister, and with that comment, what about his brother and his mate?

Eye slipped open as his mother asked about him liking Jack or not. Well it was complicated, Tony didn't even bother to answer as Jetnyx spoke up saving the colt.

It wasn't so much hate, as it was distrust-but jet said it perfectly he was trying to make it easier for the colt. After all he did help in getting Jet back....

----

"Like the comic?" Ty had to ask, coming from Ireland it wasn't really his thing. But he was starting to understand the popculture better.

"Or the movie?" The husband spoke looking to his wife, getting the basic point- he had to agree. Looking to his daughter, he smiled. Recalling they thought nyx was the first, if she only be half, but then they found out about Abel-and now Jack

---

As He was set down, Abel moved into the other room to play with his ball. The room where all the little kid stuff was at. His father had said something about his cusions would be living their when they came. Which he said was soon, but for now Uncle Tony and Aunt Jet said he could play in there. That was nice, because it had toys, and was away from others.

Cain watched his Son move off to the other room before his attention returned to the rest of the room. He knew Just as Ress did, their son would get use to the large family, just needed to take his time and at his own pace.

---

"In your Dreams, Love." Tru spoke with a smile to her marine, eyes watched the family around them. Eyes fell on her own old friend, she seemed-just as the family to be getting along.

"Yep." Taboo admitted unshamefully. He knew it would be uncomforable for her, when she wanted to join him on the couch. "Just thinking about you in the long run, babe." The jackle grinned, with what she had been though-Leon never wanted to leave her side. As long as she let him...

Diamonds, gaze trailed up to jack from her mother. Eyes landed back to her second oldest brother as Jet chimed it. Releasing a breath, she slowly nodded and her grip lovingly gribbed on Jack's clothing.
"The important thing, is it is something they are working on..." Diamond spoke, counting her blessing. No doubt she knew she had a lot to thank Jet for in talking Tony down a lot of the times. Espically in the beginning, to let him even see her after everything...

---

Mistang gave a shrug. "Yes, ma'am" the horse answered his ears perking to his loving nickname. Thing was, as what happened, happened. And Jack for his mothers and well as father's sake, had a good head on his shoulders.

"Okay, dove." Mustang softly spoke placing a kiss on her brow before she moved away to serve up pie. Looking to his son, he figured they had a lot of catching up to do. He wanted to...it was his son after all...
"It's okay babe, call it what ever you want," Jet said grinning to his words of self defense. "You're still my Queen" she nuzzled into his neck more and giggled softly to her added tease. Her attention soon went back to the others as they seemed to agree with her explanation of the fox and horse's complected relationship. This was why you didn't put two different animals together. Horses chased foxes for the hunting dogs and hunters to go after, though that said made sense why Musty and Tony never got along no matter what.

~*~

"Well since the movies, and relevant cartoons are, some what, based off of the comics either answer would be correct really,"
Tina said pulling out her secret nerd out on him. It had become her hobby reading the comic books form back in the day to the updated revised versions of today. Upon reading and watching the series it reminded her a lot of their ever growing family. Though Magnito was in no way Max.

~*~

Ress smiled leaned into her hubby and let out a quite breath, she knew how her son felt about the big crowed. She wasn't much different from him when she met Cain, that meeting had changed her life in so many ways.

"Thank you"

~*~

"Nah," he said smiling back to his Tru wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against his chest. "I'll stick with this dream in stead" he added nuzzling into the side of her head. Weather his lame joke became funny or not, the dream of holding her and being able to call her his was better than delayed laughter.

"I am sure you are,"
Light smiled and leaned into Taboo. She was thankful for the Jackal by her side night after night, kept what horrors haunted her away both from what she'd gone through before and a little after him. No matter what he side she'd never exile him to the couch with out ending up either joining him or telling him to come back to bed and keep her safe.

"Exactly, we're working on it"
Jack said nodding his head agreeing with the given response. He smiled to the Fox and his lover before looking back to his own and her mother (oh the rhymed). "It's a process but it's progressing " he added to the mother and smiled more watching his own trot off to get the pie, wondering if maybe he should go help her...He looked to his father for advice.

~*~

Mare grinned and kissed her Studs cheek before heading towards the kitchen to grab the pie.

"Oh Maren, let me help you" Lune offered smiling to the woman who'd always seemed like she'd be one of the best mothers to come for a life of death.

"No, it's alright I have it"
Mare said being polite and trotting off to the kitchen.

"I'll go help her,"
Jet said wondering how quickly someone would stop her and volunteer themselves for the job, not that she didn't want to help the horse mother, she just knew the family was over protective of her and the twins. It some times amused her that they'd jump to do something they didn't really want to do just so she wouldn't have to.
Tony shook his head with a little laugh, to his mate's tease. As she pressed more into his neck, Tony only smirked and let his eyes close. "Does that mean kingpin tonight?" Tony spoke softly, only to have his slit gaze look back to Jack.

Giving him a upward nod, he responded. They where working it out, and for the families sake, he would keep at it.

As Jet offered to help Mare, Tony's grip on her tightened as if a child holding on to a teddy. Taking a breath, he slowly released his sacurity hold as he relized he made it. She was that blanket a child uses to hide from monsters...he however knew he needed to 'grow' up, and let her start to shift from him. His arms moved and he shifted to help her move off of him easily.

---

"is that so?" Ty asked raising a eyebrow at his nerd, surprise surprise. Well, to be fair she didn't know that he was...well, okay she knew he was good with his hands-but worked with....wood, being a carpenter, because this sentence is not going to come out right anyway it has been put.

"Impressive, love." He was then quick to complament his lover. It was impressive, everything she seemed to do was.

-

Cain smiled as his arm moved lovingly around his mate as she leaned against him. Looking back to his mother and father, Cain was happy that eveythif was working out. He was half, because he wasn't going to choose from his family and mother again. Because he knew his family needed him, and even though he worked for his father, when he couldn't. The job wasn't put infront of his family, they needed him more, Ress and his child needed him-and he didn't want to miss another second of it.

----

Tru released a laugh, and quickly tried to stiffle it as she was Brought to Bronx's chest. "Smooth, Marine." The caretaker smiled and spoke softly. Her hand's gently laid on his chest as she let him cuddle and hug him.

"You daughters, got your charm." She teased softly.

" oh, Jetnyx-Lune...I got it." The woman called to help, "that is if this brute will let me go." She teased trying to pull away from Bronx to help with the meal

--

"You know I am." Taboo told her, smiling and squeezed her lovingly in a hug. "Same reason, I wok to put you to sleep every night." He whispered, as so the reason he was quick to get up and tend to Lion when he cried at Night. Sleep at night with Light, and her Nightmares, was a concern for the Jackal, and he did his best to keep her soothed.

---

"Tony is surpingly, being good about it..." Daimond spoke, giving a glance over to his brother and returning a wink to him rolling his eyes at her. Grinning, her attention moved back to her mother, then back to Jack.

Mustang, seeming to read his son's mind slowly shook his head and let his arms fold across his chest. Eyes looked to Jet as she spoke of helping. It was that look of 'oh no you don't'. Starting to move, Mustang was about to turn to help-but Tru spoke up, and he stopped and waited.

If anyone would help, aside from Tru it would be him...and he waited for the moment to see if he...turning, he moved toward the Kitchen, thinking it best to help and while doing so.

"How you holding up Maren..." The horse spoke quitely, moving to help his mare.
"We talking movies or me being a mobster boss?" Jet asked to his softly spoken words, and if it was something else well then that was a no brainier. The answer would always be yes. She smiled as he held her tighter against him so she wouldn't leave before deciding to help her up though pointless as it was since there were already people offering their help.

"Some times it's just too easy" she grinned before reclaiming Tony's lap and cuddled into him. "I also think Musty for get's I am blind when he looks like that," she added, only being able to assume he was mentally scolding her for even offering to help out the female horse. Though just waved it off, in her mind it was only fair because Mare had done so much for her and Tony since they horses moved into their loft.

~*~

"Loosely based," Tina said nodding and shrugging with a light blush coloring her cheeks. Who knew she'd be the nerd, that's not playing with wood or making awkward sentences, in the family. If anyone she would have thought it would have been Ty, he left their life long time ago.

"Well..." she started her blush only darkening as she shrugged and hide a little. It was nothing just something she realized she was interested in.

~*~

Ress nuzzled into her man and purred softly. Life with him and the family was going to change her and her son once more. She was grateful for her tiger to come back into her life, and to bring his whole family with him, from the stories she had heard when he wasn't around told her that having her back in his life help him be the man she'd fallen for so many years ago.

~*~

"Smooth and true." he said smiling and grinning to the comment about Jet. She had to get something from him right? "Never my prisoner for ever," he joked, shaking his head as she offered her help seemingly to gently scold Jet with just her name being said before she teased him calling him a brute for holding onto her. "Love you Momma T," he said kissing the side of her head before letting her go so she could go help.

~*~

"I do wont stop me from teasing you tabby," she grinned and nodded to his whispered words. "What can I say you make me feel safe," she told him honestly, at first it helped just spending time with him for a while and, at least back on the island, knowing he was close by was enough, she never got a full nights sleep but it helped. But things had gotten worse after her own kidnapping for the longest time she had been to scared to do anything by herself and sleep was even harder to get until Leon wrapped her in his arms and held her. He was her night light that kept all monsters form her dreams.

~*~

"Well considering what mum and I had a hand in doing.."Jack said letting the words trail off, being surprisingly good about him and Mare being a part of the family was better than the young colt had ever expected. Then again he never really expected to fall in love with the Rabbit he was suppose to use to get close to the rest. "seems like understatement, 'being good about it',' he added looking to Tony then Diamond before nodding at his fathers shake of the head. If he said so. Though the colt still felt like he should be helping Mare out, the feeling started leaving with Tru and Mustang started towards the kitchen.

"Tony has always had a forgiving heart," Lune agreed and smiled to Tru as she told the elder and mother to be to stay put. She looked at Tony wanting to say more but deciding it could wait until later.

~*~

"I am all right I think," Mare said nodding her head and smiling. The shock of being called out on her secret and warn off and Jack's reaction some what helped out her feelings of stress but still it would have been nice to ease everyone into the facts of the colts life. "I am just glad I got to tell you first before you heard it like that" she said then his her face thinking how that scenarios would have gone down. How pissed would Mustang have been at finding out that way, yikes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff