Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Either or, Beloved." Tony spoke, replacing his arms around Jet as she reclaimed his lap. Releasing a soft sigh, his hands moved around her waiste and tummy. Feeling the the vibrations of their children.

Every night, it was a given.

Tony didn't even seemed to bat an eye as his ears caught Lune's words of his complastity for forgiveness.

Yes, he has always forgiven a lot...

But this...

Nodding Softly, He released a sigh and he pulled Jet closer in a cuddle. Gently his head turned and he nuzzles against her body. Could he forgive his mother?

----

Diamond's gaze moved from Jack and her mother to look over to Tony. Her bother though he was quick to anger, he was by far the most understanding of the siblings.

"yeah..."Diamond sighed, before looking back up to Jack the. To her mother. Smiling, she wondered if she should try and call Tont over, but...it just didn't feel like a good idea. Twisting her smile in thought, she looked to her father.

Maybe he would know what to do, she just didn't want a fight..not when their mom was trying to make things better....

--

Mustang released a sigh, he too knowinf that he would have kind of exploded.... not a shinny trate, but it would have been bad.

"Yeah. Me too." The horse sighed, knowing that he would have reacted better.
Stepping closer to Maren, his arm moved around her. Leaning closer, he placed a kiss on brow and on the side of the head.

"thank you...." Mistang spoke softly, greatful that she told him.

---

"Love you too Marine." Tru smiled to Bronx before she moved to enter the kitchen to help the two with pie.

There was a soft tap on the entrance to the kitchen door frame, before she passed though. Just giving them a little warning.

"Hey, you too." Tru spoke entering the kitchen, she smile as she approched the two horses. Still shocked about the news about Jack.
"Because I'd totally pull off the godfather, 'I have an offer you can't refuse'." she laughed cuddling up against Tony as he pulled her back against him.

"Doesn't have to be tonight babe," she said softly nuzzling back reading his unspoken question about forgiving his mother. "But one day for your own sake" she added. Just because he forgave her for the crap and hell she'd put him through didn't mean he had to go back to the place he was before when he was his mama's boy.

~*~

Jack nodded his head, progress was being made. Maren was accepted in their home, and Tony accepted his offer to help fix up the rest of the place for other's to have a home when needed. He squeezed Diamond's hand as she looked back at Tony and twisted her smile it thought. "Let him decided," he offered softly bending his head towards her ear. "He's still here after all it's a step right?" Jack added looking at his rabbit and smiling with a shrug. He didn't know everything that happened but it seemed obvious no one was pushing Tony to greeting his mother properly, so obviously they were respecting the fact he needed time...or maybe the horse-rabbit just wasn't sure how to read the Knightwind clan fully yet.

Lune looked at Regal and let out a soft breath she was happy that all her family and friends where around. She just wasn't fully sure how to approach the two she tried to hurt the most perhaps waiting until it was just them....maybe getting it all out of the way would be better. "I don't know what to do" she admitted softly to herself answer her thoughts out loud.

~*~

Maren nodded her head and closed her eyes to the feel of his leaning closer and placed kiss on her head letting out a soothing breath as his softly spoken words. "You are welcome" she told him and let her eyes opened to the knock on the door frame.

"Hello Tru," she answered smiling to the elder and let out another breath, she then moved away from Musty to the oven and pull out the pies that were made for their return and to easy Jack into the news about who his father was. She was starting to think that he never fully believed that she wasn't his mother when she told him years ago.

~*~

"I know you do," he told her before watching her walking away towards the kitchen.
"I think, with the both of us we could pull it off..." Tony answered smiling just content to hear Jet's laughter.

The smile on his lips, fell slightly as Jet spoke. His head turned closer to her and inward to her, away from his mother. Closing his eyes he knew, she was right. His closed eyes tightened and, his hold around her squeezed gently in a hug. Tony liked the idea of not having to forgive her that night, but he did know that he would have to forgive her.

Not for just his sake, but for Jets-and if the woman did change, for their kits.

"...I don't think I know how." Tony spoke, vary quitely. So quitely infact, he almost breathed it out.

----

Regal only smiles to his wife, "would you, like to sit down Love?" The elder offered, as the whole house watched them and waited for the next step.

"This is to be your home, best make yourself comfortable." The Elder chucked, and his hand guestured to a nearby table.

Smiling to Diamoind, Regal nodded to Jack's words as oft to read everyone's thoughts. It would be best, or would give reason for the fox to run off.

---

As Tru entered the kitchen, Mustang moved to gather plates for the pies. He was a father, it was one thing to dwell on it and know privately- to everyone finding out, and to know it.

It wa just so hard to believe...well, not how it happened-but it did.

"Now, are you sure the set of foxes are out there, and not this kitchen?" Tru spoke, about he just finding out that she had another 'grand kid'. "I can't belive I didn't see the resemblance." She playfully grumbled at herself and she helped, by gathering the silver wear.

---

"Yeah, you are Right." Diamond smiled looking up to Jack. Her smile glowing as he seemed to be able to read her thoughts. It just proved how much he knew her.

"And you're still alive." The girl then teased, nudging her boy playfully.

"Oh! Yes-mother, Father you both should sit down." Diamond hopped in her words, she was so excited, she forgot that her parents whet most likily tired and wanted to rest too.
"Don't we always," Jet asked humming against him feeling his smile lifting bit of stress from the fox's shoulders. It made her happy to have him be able to smile with his a fear right in front of him, it meant he was getting better growing up and accepting what was. The Scoxes were learning to trust more than just each other.

"We'll figure it out together, you're not alone in this babe" she told him whispering back to him. She would be there every step of the way to where he could forgive his mother somehow, and come to trust her even if it was just for the sake of the twins and parents wanting a night off. "I am right beside you" she added nodding her head and turning it into a nuzzle.

~*

"Um..." Lune started hesitating for a moment as her husband spoke, sharing the fact they would live there with the son she betrayed so much... was he okay with it, should she try and protest speak privately with Regal and suggest they find another place? At least until Tony and her reach a level of civility for the sake of the rest of the family....

Lune was pulled out of her thoughts at her daughter's voice coaxing them to take a seat. Well she couldn't very well refuse now could she? "Sure, I guess lead the way?" she asked him and Diamond, slowly nodding her head talking to Tony and his lady was what she had been starting to dread the most. After all they were the couple that she had tried to kill throughout their last bit of high school. And that's not ever bringing up what she had done to the couple before then. Their talk would have to happen sooner or later.

~*~

"People see what they want to see, your eyes see what your brain expect to be in a certain place" Maren said mindlessly smiling at Tru's comparison to the foxes and sharing her thoughts at finding out of another grandchild to get to know. "Besides you weren't the only one who didn't see the resemblance , otherwise everyone wouldn't have been so surprised at the news" the Irish mare added smiling and cutting slices into the pies decided to just bring them all out and let the family choose which one they wanted to eat.

~*~

"I hope so," Jack smiled back half wondering if he'd overstepped his right to speak about Tony by suggesting what he had or if it was the right call. It must have been if Diamond agreed with the advice but none the less he didn't want to lose what progress he'd made regaining the Fox's trust by speaking for him.

"Aye, the true question is for how long though?" he teased back smiling and waiting for the elders to start walking to a seat before offering his arm to Diamond and leading her to the seat's they'd occupied earlier.
"I would truly be lost without you." Tony answered to Jetnyx' encouraging words, he may have not known how to forgive Lune, he was okay with her staying in the house as long as Jet okayed it.

Slit eyes pulled from his scox bearing mate, up to where his mother was offered a set.

"I suppose, we should at least put on a good face." Tony breathed out quitely, in terms of them greeting Lune.

Tony hated the fact that she seemed too much like the mother he loved. It made it so difficult to hate and fear her as much as he did...espically with all the love and attention she was getting...

---

As they reach the table, Regal pulled a chair free for his wife to sit. It was a table that had been much closer to jet and Tony, but it was one of the few seating arrangement that's where open-with most of the family being there.

Regal was more then happy to offer a chair to his to wife, it would be a table that they would have cival dinner and meals at with the rest of the family. He remained quite, letting everyone just have a chance to experance each other.

---

"But I am MommaTru." Tru spoke to Meran, "I am suppose to know these things." She huffed playfully for the most part, perhaps time was just gaining speed in catching up with her.

"Though all of which is incredibly remarkable, how did you mange dear?" Tru had to ask as she help her with the pies that where ment to feed a army.

Mustang, listened quitely as he gather the pies to bring out to the family.

---

"Jack, Don't you kid about that." diamond answer back with a smile as she took Jack's offered arm. "If Tony wanted to kills you, he would have done it already-and would be still in the dog house." She stated mater-of-a-factly, as she allowed herself to be lead where ever Jack wanted to lead.

Reaching their seats, she gracefully sat down in her own.
"You and me both Buddy Boy," she said nuzzling against his neck and just being there for him in anyway that he needed her to be.

"Can't I just wear the face I am wearing, I am all out of 'good faces'," she joked trying to lighten his worry, over his mother.

~*~

Lune took her offered seat and then a deep breath wondering if she should try talking to Tony and his Scorpion but as the looked at the young couple she was at a loss of what she could possibly offer her boy that would even start to bridge the hurt she'd created. So she looked at Regal hopping to gain some inspiration from him.

~*~

"Aye but it's also been a long time too MommaTru," Meran said smiling back to the only mother she'd ever known before he smile slowly faded at Tru's question. "It was difficult, I couldn't treat him how I would have liked to, and I had to lie to him just to keep him safe," she shared and shrugged in truth she wasn't sure she knew how she managed doing what she did in the place she was. "I just knew I had and would do anything to protect my child any way I could so he could have a full life" Mare finally admitted giving another shrug, it was nothing any mother wouldn't have done for their child.

~*~

"True, though I am sure he's only forgiven me because of you Bunny" Jack said, he knew that Diamond wasn't going to leave him -she would have already if she was, and it still surprised him that she'd forgave him as quickly as she had after what he did. He also knew that Jet had a hand in it plus the fact that Tony wanted his family all together and that couldn't happen if he'd killed the horse colt no matter the reason behind it. "He really does care about you" he added smiling and waiting for her to sit before taking his own beside her.
"Yes, please don't change your face. I like it just how it is." Tony chuckled, releasing a breath he slowly started to shift.

"Come on, love. Before I loose my neive." Tony spoke softly to her his head still stuck over her shoulder as he whispered in her ear. He stopped himself, on commenting: 'or else I'll run away like I always do', because with a swollow he reminded himself-even thiugh his mother was now before him, He was a changed man. He didn't want to be that coward, or child that run away from a monster-no, he wanted to be the man-Jet knew he was.

His hand moved from Jet's tummy, to gently hold her hand as he started to straighten slowly with her.

---

Sitting next to Lune, Regal's old and worn hand moved to gently hold her own. Letting his cane rest against the Table, his smile only grew as Lune looked to him once more. regal know she was looking to him for direction, however just as he started to open his mouth he heard Tony and Jet start to move. Turning his head, he looked over to the couple at a glance before looking back at Lune.

---

"Oh dear...." Tru coed, wishing she could have been there to help her. Her arms and hands stopped what they where doing as she moved over to Mare and moved her arms around her in a hug. The poor dear.

Mustang became quite after releasing a breath, as he contuined to just get the plates together and pie pieces. Filling up his arms and hands he moved from the Kitchen to pass out the pies. His head down he had turned and moved himself to skillful keep his expression from being seen by the two mothers.

It was an upset one, almost angry. Why, because it was toward himself...

---

Diamond. Laughed a little as jack claimed the reason Tony was only accepting him because of her. "Well, me and Jet." She teased, before showing a grin to jack. Jet always manged to speak reason to his emotion.

"Yeah, well he is sure 'emotonal' and 'rude' about showing jt." Diamond stated to her brothers care, though she smiled-thinking back on the island, and how and when she remebered everything. Tony had just...

"But, seriously. He did get along with you, before eveything at the wedding-remember?" The bunny pointed out. It wasn't something she would forgot, after all it was something that really surpised her. Again, she suspected her sister in law had a whole lot of sway in the matter.
"That's good because your stuck with it babe" Jet grinned to Tony's soft chuckle glad that he was relaxed enough to still laugh. She liked it when he was laughing.

It surprised her when he whispered in her ear sharing the hint of going over to greet his mother, the act in trying to take that step made her swell with pride for him. She easily moved letting him push her up the same time he started to stand with her, she turned towards hims once they were both standing and kissed him on the cheek. "I am proud of you babe," she told him squeezing his hand in hers in a silent reminder she was there every step of the way for him.

~*~

Lune followed Regal's gaze noting something was pulling his attention away from the words he was about to share with her. "Oh" she said softly looking at the approaching couple and wondering if she should go up to her Tony and greet him standing but she was unsure how he would react seeing her coming towards him and his girl. She looked back to Regal seeing his thoughts, curious if he agreed to her going towards Tony and Jet or thought it better to stay put. Lune pushed herself from her chair unable to just keep sitting but still waiting for approval from Regal, he after all knew they younger son the best since her 'disappearance'

~*~

Mare accepted the hug, hugging Tru back and letting out a breath. "I would have left if I knew I had a safe place for the two of us," she added watching Mustang moving about with his head down and away from her and Tru. She still knew her stud well enough to know that he was angry at himself for whatever reason, probably for not being able to be there for his son and her. "But we're free now right, both Jack and I are with family and everything out in the opened, things have changed" she added wishing she could say something to her Wallace to help him forgive himself.

~*~

"Right, you and Jet" Jack smiled and nodded his head smiling to her teasing thought knowing it was true, it helped out that he told Tony and the others where to find Jet but he also knew that with out the sister and wife around he'd be roasted horse long time ago.

"Isn't that what siblings are suppose to act like?" he asked curiously unsure himself of how siblings reacted towards each other. After all he was an only child.

"Only because I was with you and your sister-in-law and you asked him to play nice" Jack said smiling back at her nodding his head. He remembered the brother liked him, he also remembered the reaction Tony had when Jack showed interest in his little sister. Like always the Fox was very protective of his family.
Tony' own chest puffed slightly as Jet spoke of how proud she was of him. It wasn't somethinf he did often, so it ment a lot. Closing his eye to the Kiss Tony smiled to his mate as she squeezed his hand. She was, always no matter what-right beside him, she always had his back. Just like he had hers.

Leading the way over to the Table, Tony took in a slow breath as his mother rose form the table. Swallowing, Tont tried to play himself off as best as he could, that he was uneffectived-But jet could fell his sweaty Palm, and racing heart beat that thundard from adrenaline.

Regal, only smiled to Lune, as she started to stand and attention questioned him. His hand raised just a little. Turning his head a little, he seemed to siliently and politely suggest: 'let him come to you'.

Tony didn't seemed hindered too much by the movement, made by Lune-however his pace did slow as he encroached. It was almost the dread of his body was slowing him like he trudged though molasses.

Clearning his throat a little, Tony stopped at the edge of the Table with Jet and looked back at the couples-but mostly his parents....

Well he came this far...but what to say.

Under the table, his knees started to actually shake. His top half and torso, remained posied and unmoved. The grip on Jet's hand, gripped unknowingly as his slit blue eyes just stared as his Mother.

Lost for words.

Whisper had quietly followed in tow...

----
Jet kept squeezing his hand, and rubbed her thumb along the back of his hand as if silently telling him it was okay to 'be scared' and reassuring him she was there every step of the way no matter what she'd always be there for him.

"Tony," Lune said slowly looking at her son and knowing full well the extent on which she hurt him and used him. She was cruller to him than she'd been to the others..what did one say to such hateful actions and unspoken fear. She bit her lower lip watching him as her thoughts tried to form words of apology. Nothing was sufficient enough, or acceptable enough to for give being 'sold' to the highest bidder.

"Welcome home Luneista, you'll have to forgive our distance" Jet said allowing Tony to stay were they stood. "With everything that's happened, well I feel you should understand why" she added her tone daring the others to contradict or question their choice.

Lune shook her head her eyes swelling with held back tears, her head just kept moving from side to side before she remembered Jet was blind. "No, of course it's enough to see by boys and girl" she spoke out loud the sound of inexplicable sadness could be heard in her voice as she spoke. "I thank you for letting me stay, it's more than I could ever ask for" she said nodding her head at the scoxes. The rest would just have to wait.
Tony felt himself almost choke as he swallowed, his mouth was so dry-it felt impossible that word could even crawl from his throat.

Taking in a slow breath, Tony felt his grip wince as Lune spoke his name. His hand gripped tighter on to Her's comforting one. Tony...the vary name his mother gave him, name after his Father.

Lucky for him, Jetnyx knew just want to say. Tony manged to nod, as his sight remained glued and focused on the table, not being able to look the woman in the eye. It was almost as if it was ingrained, or perhaps it was the fear in knowinf if he did he wouldn't be able to harbor the Haterd in his heart for his own mother....?

"Y-yes." Tony struggled with a swallow. He paused. Come, he could do this...

"As a family we are delighted to welcome you h-home..." Tony spoke almost robotically as his gaze focused on the table. To think, he was trusting his family to her, trusting her to his children and mate...

He swallowed once more, as he tried to stop his body from shaking from the aderiline coursing in his vains from physical flight/fight responce.

----

Regal looked up to Tony and Jet as they approched, his gaze moved to Lune as she apoke and fought off tears.

Pulling himself up with the help of his cane, Regal stood beside Lune-not wanting her to be on her own.

Nodding to Jet, he seemed to wordless Agree with her words. Well said.

Eyes placed themselves on His second oldest. He looked so ridged...and frightened. Perhaps, some tea would help...

Just as the thought crossed his mind, Mustang was handing out the pies his mate made.

"Ah, Wallace. Could you please, get some euclaliptis tea for me?" The elder requested, he of course was going to give it to his son.

"Of course." Wallie sighed and gave a nod handing out the last of the pies he had. Quitely he returned to the kitchen where the two woman talked...

---

"Yes, on to new begins for everyone." Tru spoke, letting mare go. Speaking of which, it had gotten really quite out in the main gathering area.

Looking back, she partly wondered what was going on.

"Even the horse and fox are getting along, I think more then just for the new ones on their way." The elder chuckled.
"Whatever the past, family is family," Jet said nodding her head thankful that no one seemed outraged by the lack of warmth missing from the Socex's greeting though she was sure Tony's fear was as visible to everyone else as it was to her through their touch. She squeezed his hand smiling at his attempts, as ridged and robotic as they were it was a big first step towards whatever end mother and son would ever achieve.

"Thank you," Lune said to both Tony's words and Jet's....influence? on her boy. The memories of their last meeting in the school how she used her son as a puppet to try and kill the love of his life because she'd stolen his attention. She remembered how even before then when he got into worst trouble as her addiction took her over more and more was all due to his attempt in protecting the woman that was protecting him now. "I am..." she started her apology, stopping her words halted by a subtle shake of Jet's head. Lune knew they would eventually have to be spoken out loud even though the words would never be enough no matter how many times they were spoken, Cain never went through what she'd put Tony through, she still wasn't sure she deserved her second oldest's forgiveness after what had happened.

"Let's enjoy the pie Mare made shall we," the mother to be spoke changing to topic and letting the unspoken words melt away. She figured now wasn't the time for apologies of that magnitude, she highly doubted Tony was fully ready to hear them spoken out loud just yet.

~*~

"It is really quiet out there.." Mare agreed looking where Tru was, though her eyes taken up by her stud. She moved over towards him and wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him quickly before pulling away and looking up at his face.

"Whats going on out there?" she wondered curiously leaving her hands and arms around him.
Tony's body flinched and tightened as Lune's started words, as if to brace himself for what was to come. Thankfully, Jetnyx came to his rescue and gently shook her head, advising to save the wanted shared words.

Slowly Tony raised his eyes to dare look at his mother. She looked kinder, older then he remembered her, but kinder then one of the monster that hunted his dreams, and that had carved in his flesh. Tony's bottem lip started to quiver the more he looked back at his mother, the kinder loving one he had remebered. Words barriered behind his teeth in a confusing scramble of wanting to say so much, but not knowing what to say.

Luckily, Jetnyx came to his rescue once more.

"Yes." Left Tony as he managed a dry swallow, slowly his trembling free and scared hand moved over Jet's tummy and over their growing children. The soothing touch of his mate and the the soft vibe of his children's life, caused him to relax and calm. "That might be for the best." He finished, turning himself closer to his wife to be.

---

"It does smell delightfully tempting." Regal spoke, nodding to both his son and daughter. Gently his hand rubbed lovingly against his wife's back. Looking to her, he smiled and offering her a gesture for them to sit down once more. Tony took a big step to at least say hello. Admittly the Elder was glad it happened as smooth as it did..

As Mustang entered the kitchen he was pleasantly surpised by Mare's arms. Pausing in his tracks, He of course stopped and hugged her back. Well, that was surprizing.

"Everything okay, love?" Wallie asked with a little laugh as she pulled back from him. His hand raised to gently caress the side of his fiery Mare's cheek.

"Fox and Scor, are making a proper greeting..." mustang spoke, hoping that did well enough to explain why everything went quite.

"Boss, requested some tea." He then added to explain his own next task...
"Right," Lune said nodding her head in agreement and looking to Regal before looking at the others and taking her seat once more. It was nice to have Regal's reassurance that everything was all right. She watched Jet and Tony, paying close attention to her son's hands over his wife's tummy she was told that the Scorpion was carrying but it still surprised her to see it for herself.

Jet leaned against her Tony as his hand moved over her tummy feeling the growth of the twins and letting their presence help claim his nerves. "You did good babe," she said softly to him, it was a big step one that she hadn't expected him to take so soon but she was proud of him for doing that. She knew there was still a long way to go but it was a step in changing it. "The rest of you can quick gawking at any time, we already know I am pregnant," she said wanting to speed up the quite that had followed when they approached the crowded table.

"How long?" Lune asked taking the cue of theevesuggested topic. She would have been happy for anything to latch onto to progress the silence more.

~*~

"Just wanted to let you know, you got me though it" she whispered to her stud nodding her head as they embraced each other.

"Oh wow that's...." Mare said at a loss for words for what she could say. "That's, wow, just wow I am impressed" she finally said nodding her head once more. To be honest she was more than just impressed with the couple greeting the woman that tried all that she could to keep them apart.

"Would you like some help?" she asked curiously.
Tony took in a slow almost-...completely shuttered breath. His eyes closed as his fingers flexed on Jet's stomach Gently. He could feel her, and their children. That they where healthy and alive, just like him, Jet...and Their mother.

slowly, Tony nodded to Lune's words as he antention returned back to the calming nature of his Mate, and the lusterious luring scent.

An Eye opened as Lune took more curiousty to her Grandchildren, but to everyone's surpise. Tony answered, and not Cain.

"Four months, and twelve days..." Tony spoke in knowing fact, knowing when, where, and how it happened.

"Just starting her second Trimester..."Cain did conculde as he stepped into the conversation after Jet's statement. "And yes, as far as we know 'considering'. She and the children are healthy." the Tiger spoke, keeping his child in his arms. Taking his steps closer, he smile to the two, before looking to his Parents.

"And they are going to stay that way..." Tony grumbled defensively to Cain's terms. Tony was-and he knew Jet would too- do everyhing to make sure it did.

Regal smiled and let a little sigh, his free had took some of the pie into his mouth as his contuined to comfort Lune with a gentle rub.

"Doubts are as fleeting as the days go by, Tales." Regal added after he swallowed his bite.

---

"And a day hasn't gone by, where I didn't think of you." Mustang told her, he did do what he had could to look out for her. But he still wasn't there...

"I am still expecting...I don't know: 'something' to go bugger." The horse admited, perhaps a bit to gleefully as his excited tone made it.

Mustanf gave a chuckle, he was British. He was all about Tea...

"I think I got it, Love. Why don't you join Jack and the others?" The horse suggested with a smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff