Welcome to Gaia! ::

((yesh we did, in a different village roleplay! lol))

"Yesh, the forest is quite errie. But I love the trees, the grass, everything in it. I am not the only one to live in the village. The others are just inside...they don't seem to come out much." She blushed slightly and began to cover her ears with her hair. "Er....well yes they aren't normal."
"Ahh... I'm sorry for making such comment." Sue could feels the uneasiness in the air that she has created. Trying to break the air, Sue said, "Do you mind giving me tour around the village?...says, what is so eerie about the forest??" Sue is feeling the exceiting of discovering mysteries.

((Kya, that is so cool))
(yeah lol!)

"Oh, it's okay...I always knew they weren't normal, I just didn't know why." She smiled and looked around. "I wouldn't mind giving you a tour. I could show you this clearing in the forest I go to alot." She began walking closer to the village. "This tour should be pretty short. Not too much to show you."
"Well what can say? This is a nice place to live, I have a feeling that this is my final destination... wait, what am i saying?" Sue paused and recollected her thoughts. "Sorry, i just said something weird. I am a traveler. I want to travel around the world. I'm sorry but I'm going to stay at this place a few days to restock my supplies and get my strength back." With all her determination, Sue over came the feeling of wanting to stay. Sue's mind is traveling back into her past, ignoring the scene surround her.
She laughed at the girl and continued to walk towards the village roads. "C'mon, I'll show you where I live first. You can stay there with me if you're only staying a few days. You'll be the first one to leave this place you know." She reached the gravel roads and walked to a semi-large log cabin. She opened the door and walked inside.
Sue follows Raven and walked inside the house. Sue looks around, "This is great, thank you for your kindness."
"No need, it's what you get from living here your whole life." She walked into the living room and said, "This is my living room, upstairs is my bedroom, bathroom, and study. Over there is another bathroom. And in the room through that door is the kitchen. Feel free to go anywhere you like. You have full acess to everything while you stay here." She finished this then looked at the girl.
Sue is studying the room. Sue suddenly looks at Raven, "You live alone? Where is your parents?"
"I don't know. I've never met them. I've always lived alone. The shopkeeper let me stay with him until I was 15 when I wanted my own house."
Sue nods her head as if to drop the subject. "Whoa this place is neat! You clean all of the house by your self? That is amazing. I'm not a tidy person...hahaha...HE is always said that..." Sue suddenly become quiet and she seems to lost to her thought once again.
She smiled and said, "Well, I've always kept things neat....who's he?"
"Ahh I'm sorry, has i been talk out loud my thought? hehe" Sue smiled. "Actually I'm not just traveling around for fun. I'm a quest. I'm searching for my lost brother." Sue looks at Raven, and studying her face. Sue is waiting for a sign from Raven so she could finish the story.

((Whoa...whoa...I dont know where my story leading anymore...Got to make up thing fast. Sorry, I just learned how to play these type of rp today. I hope i didnt bore you.))
((No no, not boring! I was there when you were learning lol!))

"Oh, a lost brother? I don't even have any siblings at all. So where are you going to find him?" She sat down on her couch began to play with her rock collection.
"Yes, my brother went missing 2 years ago. He went on a trip, looking for a scenery for his picture. You see, he is a photographer... He likes to take picture of nature...therefore hes travel alot. Just too years ago, he went out and never come back...." Sue's face turn bitter as she remembering what has happen the last two years. "Ah those rocks, they are pretty arent they?" Sue said, wanting to forget her sadness.
"Yesh, I suppose they are pretty. I am sorry about your brother and I do hope you find him. It must be awful knowing he's out in the wild somewhere. I just hope he's doing alright, you know." She continued to play with her rocks and then she looked up smiling, "I want to show you something." She jumped up and began to walk out the door with a bounce in her step.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff