Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sue looks surprise and really interest in Raven. Sue follows Raven closely.
Raven walked off into the woods. After walking for a little ways she came upon a clearing. In the clearing was something like a lake only it was steaming like a spa. It was a Hot Spring she had come upon. She took off her shoes and socks and walked into the water. "I come here alot. No one else seems to know about it."
Sue is a bit embarressing about taking the bath out door. However, it sounds fun. Sue takes off her clothes,"Ack...its hot" Sue was surprise at the temperature of the water at first, howver, she gradually get use to it. "Whoa...this is relaxing. This is amazing place!"
Raven laughed, "You did not have to take off all your clothes. I only took off my shoes and stockings!" She laughed again and went under the water. When she came up her raven hair was plastered to her face and her pointed ears were sticking out from her hair.
Sue is blushing for her clumsyness. She reaches for her clothes and start put on her underwares and dip her body in again. Sue couldnt help but to stare at Raven's strange ears.
She smiled at her and went under again. She came up her hair still plastered to her face and her ears still sticking out. Suddenly a raven came down and landed on her head. "Oh hello little raven." She stroked the raven on her head laughing.
eek "You can talk to them???" Sue looks shocked, and then said, "At my country, raven is consider as bad luck..."
"Well, I talk to them but I don't know if they hear me." She shrugged and said, "But it doesn't matter. Raven's are not bad luck, they are just birds. I think they are pretty birds. I don't understand the whole good luck, bad luck, stuff. I thinks it's all stupid." Then another voice came from somewhere, "I don't believe it either. I think us ravens are not bad luck at all." Raven looked up at the bird on her head and then it said, "And why do rabbit's feet get to be good luck. I don't think the rabbits like it very much."
"Whoa..it talks..." Sue is overflow with fears and confusion. "What is going on?" Then Sue tries to gather all her courage and talks back to the voice "Yeah, I also dont believe in it...but i dont know why the people thinks like that...Who are you? Show yourself! Wait...let me put some more clothes on first!!"
The raven stares at the girl and tilts it's head. "I have shown myself. But if you would like to meet my master she would be glad to see you." The raven flew of Raven's head and into the trees. "I wonder what that was all about....and why was that raven talking?" She looked around and emerging from some trees was a pretty women. She had long silver hair and her blue eyes. Her skin was glowing and giving off a small tint of blue. The raven was perched on her shoulder. She smiled and said, "Hello, my name is Alliana."
"Ma..master?" Sue has never expect anything like this to happen, from the talking raven to the unexpected meeting with this beautiful lady. "He..hello...I'm Sue." During this shocking moment, the conversation just come out automatically. Sue tries to turns and looks at Raven.
Raven looks back at Sue and then to the woman. "Er....I'm Raven. Your bird landed on my head and started talking to us...." The woman smiled and laughed slightly, "Such a social bird she is." Raven noticed the woman had ears just like hers. She stared at the ears for a long time before looking away.
"That thing is a she? I thought it was a he." Sue pointed at the black bird. Sue turned back to Raven; Sue noticed that Raven seems to attack to the strang woman. She even has a thought that they are somewhat related...
Raven shook her head and looked back up at the woman. "How did you know of this place?" The woman smiled again and said, "I live here, I always have. " Raven looked a bit shocked at this because she had never seen anyone else down here at all. Then suddenly without thinking said, "You have the same ears as I."
A newcomer to the village walks into the main gates. He looks around seeing people watch him. He sighed, used to being looked at. He was a stealth Samurai. He looked at them watching him. his sword in hilt. He picked up his pace wondering if he should leave instead of observ this place. Great... He was going to be attacked sooner or later...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff