Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lover

7,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
            User Image
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

.The female sighed as she rolled out of her bed and stepped towards her bathroom, into the shower and then out of the shower as she dried herself off as she wrapped a towel around her body. The blonde walked towards her bedroom leaning towards the closet she grabbed her Obey shirt, light blue studded shorts, her floral combat boots and she slipped on her arrow bracelet and slipped her nose ring hoop back in view. Then the blonde headed to her beauty desk and blow dried her hair straight and then sat down and did a smokey eye and red lipstick look.

Allison knew most of the supernaturals in school, she had gone to school with them since she was a child. That and her father was very good with the other kids werewolf packs. Allison sighed as she finished getting ready for this bonfire, she was usually late everytime she gets invited to these bonfires, the girl just loved drama, hooking up with the hotties and stirring trouble. Allison grabbed her keys to her Jeep and started heading towards the beach party. Allison likes causing trouble for the werewolves and vampires. For the werewolves because, she wasn't allowed to join the pack because she had become a hybrid. The vampires because they called her out by saying she was a monster.

She guessed she would get called a monster since she's a werewolf - vampire hybrid with both traits and abilities of each supernatural race not to mention she could shift even without the full moon. Hybrids have the powers and abilities of both werewolves, both physically enhanced powers and abilities of mind compulsion. Super speed, A original Hybrid's intensified quickness, agility, reflexes, and endurance makes them faster than any werewolves, vampires, and humans. Hybrids can use this ability in human or werewolf form. As with strength, Hybrids get faster with time. The full moon will increases their speed and being in Wolf-form will make them even faster. Super human senses because Hybrids have extremely keen senses of hearing, sight, touch, and smell that exceed those of vampires, werewolves, and humans. Since their a supernatural crossbreed between Werewolves and Vampires, hybrids have the combined senses of both species thus making their ability extremely effective.

Hybrids can bear a lot of trauma. They also hardly ever get tired or fatigued. Hybrids can take far more trauma than any non-original vampires, werewolves, and humans, without much discomfort or injury. Stakes and arrows does not seem to kill a non-original Hybrid when they are struck in the heart, they merely become unconscious, their durability is speedy. Hybrid can compel the minds of humans. They cannot, however compel vampires, supernatural hunters, witches or werewolves. Emotional control meaning they can turn off their humanity. Transformation control cause Hybrids have the ability to transform into their werewolf forms at will. Most of them avoid transforming at all due to the pain it causes. They have complete awareness, but they still, however, have no control of their actions in werewolf form. They can also perform partial transformations, manifesting single features of their werewolf forms. Then the werewolf bite which is fatal from the werewolf vemon inside the werewolf - vampire hybrid's body and they themselves are immune to werewolf venom. Hybrid venom seem to take effect much faster than a werewolf venom. The only cure is getting the blood from the hybrid itself and drinking it. Lie detection, they can sense to see if someone is lying or not.

It wasn't long after she got attacked and turned that one night back when she was in middle school, she got herself into trouble with the vampires so to teach her a lesson they bit on her when she was still a werewolf and something happened because she became the first werewolf - vampire hybrid so far since she's become one. All the werewolves pack leaders were shocked and terrified that she had both abilities and told my father, the council wouldn't allow Allison to join any of the packs and she had to be on her own. That's why Allison didn't care for many people, she didn't care what they think of her after she was told why.

Soon enough the female arrived at the party, she jumped out of her jeep and locked up her baby and slipped her keys into her pockets. It didn't take Allison to crash the party, she suddenly appeared in front of Seth and the girl he was with, the blonde couldn't remember the female's name. Allison turned and winked at Seth, "I'm here, so be prepared for party to get exciting" she said as she let her fangs come out for a few minutes then her face turned back to normal. Then Allison was gone and she watching Xander another hybrid but he was half human half demon. The female's ear pick up that Argent was a daughter of a hunter's family. Allison's anger spiked up in her eyes, she couldn't believe a hunter was here hanging out with the supernaturals, what was she trying to do, set up a trap for them?

The female stepped out of the shadows and used her speed and slam the other Allison against the tree, not so hard but hard enough. "You're a hunter's kid? You can't be serious, a human is at this party. You got to be kidding me, this is so funny because I can actually make her do what i want. She's also human, i haven't had any human blood lately" she said as her face transformed and the blonde started to drink from Argent's neck, when she got enough and pulled back she leg go of Argent, she waited for the excitement.

( LOCATION;; Beach Party ) ( OOC;; Outfit updated ) ( COMPANY;; Xander & Argent . )

Shy Fatcat

User Image
User Image

a l l ι ѕ o n xxxxx❀ r o ѕ e ❀ xxxxx a r g e n т

Well, I know what its like to feelalone
I know what its like to have the closest person to you gone.
Don't you ever feel disgusted when you look at yourself
Like somethings wrong with ya
See I see myself in you, I hope you find yourself through me

Allison was feeling a little buzz coming on and she was enjoying herself. She had turned her body from Zander momentarily only to he rammed into a tree. Her body slammed, knocking the window out of her slightly, she looked up to find that the other Allison was pinning her against the tree. Allison wiggled her weak arms, un able to shake the grip of something more powerful than a human. "What? Are you crazy? " Allison said, looking at her still moving her body to wiggle free but it felt like impossible. "Let me go, I'm not a hunter " She said, looking into the other Allisons eyes and seeing nothing but anger burn through them. She must have though Allison was there to kill them all or something along those lines. This wasn't the first time Allison experience any type of supernatural being who hated her. She tried looking away to find Xander, but her eyesight wasn't wide enough.

Where am I?On the beach
Who's around me?Xander, supernatural girl.
Feeling?In pain
Thoughts on this? You're squishing me !
Outfit
:

User Image

Quote:
IAmMrDreamer

Bashful Strawberry

User Image

User Image

"Hey, that's not a bad idea. I've been wanting to go for a swim for a while now." Honovi laughed, imagining that playing out. People desperately trying to get out of the water, complete mayhem. She didn't have the guts to pull off something like that and since he did, she envied him ever so slightly. Her eyes studied Seth's face for a few moments too long and with the realization of this she quickly adverted her gaze, taking a big gulp of her drink.

"I've been…okay. I haven't really been doing much, spent most of today as a cat. I guess that's something." The girl shrugged, her lack of close friends was the reason she spent most her time alone. She rarely stayed home when she had free time, when her father wasn't working he was getting drunk and her grandmother practically lived in her bookstore. So either the house was vacant or it had a drunk sad guy watching tv. Honovi chose to stick to the outdoors or wandered around town doing both in another form, usually as a cat or bird. She liked to watch people and some may say that she was spying but she had no devious intentions, she was just curious.

There was a commotion at the water's edge that grabbed Honovi's attention. A group of werewolves could be seen, making quite the racket. She watched and took another drink from the bottle in hand. The girl was starting to feel a little numb and her composure lessening as she continued to drink. Honovi decided to settle herself back down on the cooler and as she did she crisscrossed her legs.

"Seth. There is just soo much we can do at this party, what do you want to have fun with first? Or I guess we can just sit here and talk…if that's what you want to do." The girl didn't have much of an opinion and if he decided to wander off she still wouldn't mind much. Right then she was content with her position on the cooler but if a idea that involved fun came up she would be more then happy to indulge in it. And if all else fails, she will shift and be gone into the water.

The Shapeshifter
                                        Where - The party
                                        Wearing - [x]
                                        With - Seth
                                        OOC - And the writers block continues, I think I just need to plot with people soon so I get some ideas. I'll probably quote people in the ooc thread later.
                                        DarkMockingbird

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
[[ I get up, when you get down to this.
Keep cool, but still get loud to this...

"Hmm, how 'bout having some fun with you first?" Seth asked with a wink. After a couple seconds he lost his composure and broke into a soft laugh. "Seriously though, I'm not sure. We could mimic people... But that gets old quickly. I'm not sure how good you are with shifting, but we could go for a swim. If you don't mind me skinny dipping." Another smile crept to his face, this time from embarrassment and not humor. Turning into other people or changing his human appearance was super easy, but when shifting to and from animals his clothes had a tendency to vanish. This meant he would usually have to strip when he changed, and redress when he shifted back.

...when it drops just can't denyxx
The mic's turned off but I'm amplified.]]xx

ThePurrMonster
    User Image
    User Image

MARLO HEMLOCK parked his car at the beach, right where the sea of sand began. He had made another trip to the liquor store, looked like their original supply of booze wouldn't be enough. He had money to blow, so he didn't mind being the supplier. He bought vodka, beer; whatever else he saw in the store or was asked to bring. The wolf grabbed everything out of the trunk and headed towards the crowd of people. He set the drinks down and grabbed himself a beer before heading to the water. The male raised the can to his lips and took a swig before lowering it and gazing at the water. He wasn't the type to ever be alone, not because he didn't like it but because there was always someone who spoke to him or something he needed to do. He just didn't have time for solitude, and most of the time, he was okay with that. The werewolf spotted what looked to be a pile of clothing laying on the sand. He already knew what he was going to do with this. Most people would leave it be, but not him. The male took the clothes and returned to his car. He threw them into the backseat and before he left, noticed a girl had left her scarf and underwear back there. He hated when girls forgot stuff in his car because whenever he brought others there, they changed their minds about hooking up. They all knew what he was about, just because they saw evidence they decided not to go through with it? It was the stupidest thing to him.

Marlo remembered who those belonged too. The last girl he'd hooked up with, some human. She'd brought a change of clothes and forgotten them. They were clean and untouched, good thing too because if he were to return them to her, they'd have been unwashed and exactly the way she'd left them. He grabbed the purple set and returned to the beach again, grabbing a second beer on his way. He left the scarf and underwear in the clothes place just for kicks. The male was being considerate in his opinion. He could have left absolutely nothing there, leaving her to come out naked. But he hadn't. He at least left something to cover up with. The brunette sat on a log, sipping his beer and watching the waves from afar. He had a cold can in one hand and his phone in the other, texting a couple people to come down to the beach if they weren't already there. Finally, someone came out of the water and he witnessed her shift from mermaid to human. He recognized this one, she was a hybrid. Some new girl that had very recently been introduced in his classes. He didn't understand why she came so late in the year. He would admit she had a nice body though. Marlo watched her subtly, keeping most of his attention on his phone. She put what he'd left for her on and a slight smirk crept onto his face. Octopus (Octavia) or whatever her name was left and now he was getting bored again. Marlo needed attention or entertainment. Life was so boring and so short he didn't want to waste a minute of it or leave any of it being dull.

""

[ooc: crappy intro sorry xP ]

Bachelor

User Image

User Image
๑ ๑xxxx xx Danica Onyx Gordon
        -------------------------XVxaxmxpxixrxex

The young vampire girl spoke to the witch for a while before feeling slightly uncomfortable. Danica wasn't used to conversing with people too often so she mainly preferred to be alone or with Roman. However, her best friend had left and decided to go explore on his own. She didn't want to seem annoying always following him around so Danica said her farewells to Zoraida before wandering off on her own. Everyone around seemed to be having fun. Of course, the Werewolves were the loudest and most rowdiest. Danica walked past multiple people in order to finally make it to the drinks. She tried her hardest to ignore the looks others were giving her. Because of their nature, Vampires weren't exactly liked by the other races.

With a red cup filled with vodka and soda in her hand, Danica made her way out closer to the beach and farther away from the water. She took a sip and sat in the sand while staring up at the now dark sky. For being summer, it was pretty surprising that it got dark so suddenly. The sounds of feet walking in the sand caught her attention as she watched one of the werewolf boys take some clothes, come back and replace them with new ones. The boy, Marlo, was quite known by everyone as he was just as arrogant as the rest of the werewolves. She cocked her head to the left and raised her eyebrow, what exactly was he doing? Danica took a sip and finally understood what the boy was doing when Octavia had came out of the water and changed into the clothes he replaced.

Getting up, Danica slowly walked past the boy and spoke aloud while facing out towards the water. "That wasn't very nice. Although if I were her, I certainly wouldn't have left my clothes in such a noticeable place. Nice way to get yourself into some future trouble." She gave a small laugh before removing her shoes and tossing them to the side to walk into the water. Danica, unlike most vampires, enjoyed the water and the beach. The sounds and cool feeling no her skin made her feel at ease. She calmly splashed the water around her feet as she took sips of her drink. Danica hoped to get somewhat buzzed tonight just so she wouldn't feel so anxious about sneaking back inside of her house when it was time to go home.

๑outfit๑
►OOC//I just kind of jumped in, hope you don't mind. sweatdrop

iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl

Sparkly Lover

7,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
            User Image

.The blonde haired female rolled her eyes at the female who called her crazy, Allison looked at the dark haired female, "Sweetheart everyone calls a werewolf-vampire hybrid crazy. I'm used to it plus you're my meal of the night. You're a human, human have sweet blood" she told the female. Allison grabbed the girl by her arm and slammed her back against the tree. Allison looked into Argent's eyes and started to compel her, "Don't move, and don't scream" she told her. Allison knew Argent wasn't a hunter but her family was a hunter family, and it was the perfect play for the vampires to get into trouble. Allison pilled the female's arms against her sides and bit into her neck, she drank her blood.

What the blonde didn't except was for the other female to fight back, she didn't see it coming. A hand came into Allison's view and she got slapped across the face. Hard, and it sung, Allison stepped back as she growled at the female, her eyes shifted to a gold, her werewolf traits were showing. Allison was surprised, nobody had resisted her compelison. "How in the hell did you snap out of my compelison? There's no possible way. Whatever girlie you have made an enemy today" she told Allison. Once the hybrid was slapped, she snapped out of her hunger but the damage was done. She didn't even like how Argent's blood tasted, it was bittersweet and she didn't like that. Oh well she would just have to find a human tourist to snack on.

. Allison stepped back as she started to walk away and stumbled upon Scott. "Your human sure does seem tasty, but how would I know unless I made her my snack. Maybe you should check on the other Allison and see if she's okay" she said with a smirk. The blonde was just starting trouble as always, she wanted to stirr up everyone's feelings and make a little scene. Allison rubbed her right cheek, it was still stinging from where Argent slapped her, she didn't understand how she managed to get out of her little mind control. Whatever it didn't matter, the blonde was just annoyed that a human could get out of being compelled. She would find out to why and get to the bottom of it.

( LOCATION;; Beach Party ) ( OOC;; Outfit updated ) ( COMPANY;; Scott & the girls . )

CluelessHornyHoes

Tony Starkles

XxBroken_Angel_SingsxX
    User Image
    User Image

MARLO HEMLOCK didn't look up from his phone. He could smell who it was, he trusted his nose far more than his eyes. It was Danica, a vampire. "That wasn't very nice." Oh great, she was going to lecture him about what he did. He hated when people did that, just reminded him of his mother. He loved her to death, but man was she annoying. "You should know by now that I'm not very nice." Marlo was well aware that what he'd done wasn't nice, but he wasn't a nice person. His actions weren't intended to be nice, they were intended to entertain himself. That was it. If there was one popular word associated with him aside from arrogant, it was selfish. "Although if I were her, I certainly wouldn't have left my clothes in such a noticeable place. Nice way to get yourself into some future trouble." Finally the wolf looked up to see her take off her shoes and walk into the water. He rose an eyebrow before sliding his phone into his jean pocket. The male finished his beer, crushed the can and dropped it into the sand. He pulled his clothes off and dumped them down on a log before going after her. Nobody was stupid enough to take his clothes, and if anything got stolen, it could easily be replaced.

"What do you mean by trouble? What trouble could someone like her cause for me?" He was curious now. A hybrid nobody could do nothing to him, he was untouchable. Marlo definitely was overly confident, but that didn't bother him. He was perfectly happy with himself. He didn't know what Octavia's other half was and he didn't care. She could be a demi-god for all he cared; the daughter of the devil and it would make no difference to him. She was a hybrid, she was a loser and in his mind, she was below himself. "And what does it matter to you anyway? That's not you over there. Like you said, you wouldn't be that stupid. And besides, it's just a joke. She's not crying about it, nether should you." Obviously, the male couldn't care less about being well liked amongst his peers. As long as he was well enough liked among other werewolves, that was good enough for him. He supposed in a way, he was racist. Skin colour didn't matter to him, but literal race did. "I thought vampires didn't swim." He changed the subject. Marlo was always one for snarky comments. Danica wasn't ugly, she as very attractive actually but she reeked of vampire and it burned his nostrils. Vampires smelt the worst to him. All races had their distinct scents, and every creature had their own. That was a big part of why he couldn't stand others. He had a very strong sense of smell, and they all smelt like filth to him. Danica was one of the better smelling of the blood suckers, but still, she didn't smell like a wolf.

""

[ooc: not at all! Sorry hes such a douche lols ]

D a i s h y

Bachelor

User Image

User Image

The young vampire girl continued to sip from her cup and splash her feet around the water. It was kind of cold, but it was nice. She stared out into the sea until Marlo came up next to her. "What do you mean by trouble? What trouble could someone like her cause for me?" Danica rolled her eyes and gave him a small laugh before turning around to face him. "Calm down. It was just a joke. Nobody would be daring enough to cause trouble for the big bad wolf. Who would dare do such a thing?" A small grin spreading on her face as she spoke to him in a slightly mocking tone. She continued to take sips from her cup. It was almost empty and Danica was beginning to feel a little numb and she was absolutely loving it.

Despite the fact that Marlo was an arrogant, selfish and obnoxious werewolf, he was still attractive. Danica wouldn't dare ever admit it to anybody though. She would rather be stabbed in the heart a million times due to the fact that vampires and werewolves just never seemed to be able to get along. "She's not crying about it, nether should you." Danica stood still and laughed again. The alcohol seemed to make her find everything a little more funnier than usual. "Trust me, I'm not crying. It was a joke I get it, and it was a tad funny, but that was still a little cruel." The vampire replied back before turning around to kick around in the water again.

Marlo then proceeded on how he thought vampires didn't swim. It was true: vampires didn't like to swim. Most vampires wouldn't even dare to go near the water but there were a few exceptions and Danica was one of them. " I'm a vampire and I like water. So what? Not all of us are the same. The water calms me down, and since I'm not very good at socializing with others I figured I would come out here to be alone. Do all vampires have to hate the water?" Danica questioned him before finishing the rest of what was in her cup and sighing at herself, she would want to get more but the eyes of the other's made her uncomfortable. The girl crushed her cup and began twirling around the water before humming a quiet tune to herself. She could care less what Marlo's opinion of her was. "And you? Why aren't you with your pack?"

๑outfit๑
►OOC//That's fine! I love douche-like characters! lol

iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl

Shy Fatcat

User Image
User Image

a l l ι ѕ o n xxxxx❀ r o ѕ e ❀ xxxxx a r g e n т

Well, I know what its like to feelalone
I know what its like to have the closest person to you gone.
Don't you ever feel disgusted when you look at yourself
Like somethings wrong with ya
See I see myself in you, I hope you find yourself through me

The squirming seemed to get Allison no where, as the hybrid slammed her arm back against the tree, hearing a crack Allison bit down on her lip and let out a small cry. She shook her head, trying to ignore the pain that the hybrid caused and tried focusing back in on her. Still talking and obviously not afraid to hurt Allison. Allison's vision became blurry as the half vampire sunk her teeth into her neck and Allison let out another cry, feeling her body become numb and being unable to move. With the last bit of her energy, Allison rose her hand and slapped the female as hard as she could, causing her to free her teeth and take a step back, almost turning. Her eyes were glowing yellow, fear permeated throughout her eyes and they pierced Allison's. "Maybe yo-you're not that strong after all " Allison said, raising her eyes to meet the girls with a grin. Even if Allison was weak and hurt, she still didn't care to make a smart remark, she was already hurt, how much worse could it get? As soon as she was free, she dropped to her knees and held her neck, that had been letting blood drip down her neck ever since. Allison's face became pale, and her lips lost the color . Allison pulled herself up, not seeing Xander with her blurry vision, she headed to the few people near the water and basically collapsed herself in the sand. The water brushed against her arms as she lay unconscious from losing too much blood.

Where am I?On the beach
Who's around me?Marlo, Danica..
Feeling?In pain
Thoughts on this? ___________
Outfit
:

User Image

Quote:
IAmMrDreamer
Quote:
D a i s h y
Quote:
iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl
    User Image
    User Image

MARLO HEMLOCK wasn't the type to think before he spoke. He had no filter on his mouth--something everyone knew fairly well. It more often than not got him into trouble, but that was just who he was. "Calm down." If there was one thing he hated, it was people telling him to calm down. No, no he would not calm down. Saying that only made him get even more fired up. He would calm down if he wanted too, nobody could tell him to calm down! "It was just a joke. Nobody would be daring enough to cause trouble for the big bad wolf. Who would dare do such a thing?" He rolled his eyes and sneered at her. "A f*cking idiot, that's who." God he hated people. When Danica started to laugh, he knew she was drunk or at least buzzed. He could smell the alcohol on her, so he already knew she'd been drinking. She continued to talk but her words were irrelevant to him. Why was he even listening anymore? Why was he even in the water? To be honest, he had no clue. He had better things he could be doing than babysitting this drunken leech. "I'm a vampire and I like water." "Apparently." He interrupted. "So what? Not all of us are the same. The water calms me down, and since I'm not very good at socializing with others I figured I would come out here to be alone." Marlo started to rub his temples. She was definitely drunk, she was already starting to tell him her life story! She couldn't socialize with people.. She was doing just fine with him?

"Do all vampires have to hate the water?" Marlo smelt blood. "Ok now you calm down." He wanted to get drunk too. Everything was much more fun hammered. He was always irritable when sober, and when he was drunk he was so much more likeable and less jeering. "Why does everyone have to be a special snowflake? You should be the same, why does everyone try to be unique? You're a vampire, you should act like one. Water calms you down? I'd say you're like the little mermaid over there." But he wasn't done yet. Oh no, Marlo was never done. He always had something to say. "Why would you tell me of all people that you're not good at socializing? You know I could ruin you." It was kind of interesting to him. Why trust him with that piece of information? Because she was drunk, he reminded himself. "You don't have to worry though. I won't be wasting my time on a vampire." He said sourly. Marlo shook his head. He turned his back to her and started to walk out of the water when she spoke. "And you? Why aren't you with your pack?" He stopped but didn't look at her. "Do I need to be glued to them? I went to go get us all more drinks. You're welcome." The werewolf got out of the water and a girl fell by his feet. There was the source of the blood he'd smelt earlier. "Come the f*ck on. The party's just getting started, nobody can die till at least after midnight!" He complained, picking the girl up and slinging her over his shoulder like a fireman. Now, did he give her to a witch or the genie. Marlo was very ignorant but he did know a lot, he just didn't let anyone know that. He carried her and placed her down by the feet of the nearest witch (any witch who's available) his nose lead him too. "Heal her. It's too early for her to die." He commanded, because Marlo Hemlock didn't ask. It was just the way he was.

Before hearing her answer, he turned around and left. That was her problem now. He went and got himself another beer and cracked it open. Oh Allison. What a genius. This was no place for a weak human, but all were invited he supposed. The male shook his head, thinking to himself. She was pretty too, what a shame that she was so weak and helpless. She needed someone to look after her here. That someone definitely wouldn't be him though, and he didn't want to be stuck watching Danica either. He liked worrying only about himself. If the male had a conscience, he would be feeling bad about dumping Allison off like that but Marlo really didn't. He couldn't care less, actually. "Don't you go dying on me too now. The night is young." He could smell Danica, and he was speaking to her now.

""

[ooc: i really love playing him aha ]

Bachelor

User Image

User Image

Danica continued to laugh and laugh at Marlo's small fit. He was so irritable! Something Danica wasn't used to, seeing as Roman and everyone else she surrounded herself around was always so calm and witty about things. Danica rarely got mad herself. Her favorite part about his little raging ramble was when he compared her to Octavia; saying she was more like the little mermaid. "That's a good one!" Danica continued to laugh and splash around in the water. The alcohol in her body seemed to be settling now, meaning that she was now really drunk and it only took one cup to do the trick.

Marlo continued to rage on as Danica twirled in the water and hummed to herself. "Why would you tell me of all people that you're not good at socializing? You know I could ruin you." Danica faced Marlo, smiled and shook her head, now playing with her long black hair. "Because you're funny, Marlo. And I know you can ruin me, good for you. But I really don't care. All of these kids suck. I just came for the drinks anyways." Danica jumped in before he could continue. "You don't have to worry though. I won't be wasting my time on a vampire." The werewolf boy had barely made it out of the water when the human girl, Allison, collapsed on the floor with blood surrounding her, which only upset him more. Danica quickly covered her mouth and forced herself to stop breathing in the air. Although she was very drunk, she could the small puncture marks in the girl's neck. A vampire did it. Vampires like that were the reason why other vampires were badmouthed. 'If you're to drink a human's blood, at least do it in private. It's just a mess and nobody wants to see that.' The girl thought to herself as Marlo carried her off and away.

Danica finally decided it was time to get out of the water. She slowly made her way towards the log that Marlo set his clothes on. She grabbed her shoes before she sat down and kicked her feet a little to dry them off. She then dusted them off with her hands and slid them back on. Danica was trying her hardest to forget about the whole blood scene. She then decided to get up and walk back to the drinks table while all of drama was going on and everyone was focused on Allison and her bleeding body. She poured herself a drink, this time with twice as much alcohol. The girl's legs slowly moved; if she were to move any fast she would most likely fall and spill her drink. She definitely didn't want that. Before reaching the log, Danica turned her head as the same, irritable, familiar voice spoke to her. "Don't you go dying on me too now. The night is young." Danica gave off a small laugh and stuck her tongue out at Marlo before taking a sip of her drink. "Thought the Big Bad Wolf wasn't gonna waste his time on a vampire like me?" The girl teased before facing forward. That was her new nickname for him: "The Big Bad Wolf" Danica then continued off, sitting herself down on the log by the shore.

๑outfit๑
►OOC//Marlo is my spirit animal. lol no pun intended

iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl

Tipsy Shopper

User Image
kaila singleton xxxxx
► ► my heart is the worst kind of weapon

► ► i spent most of last night dragging this lake for the corpses of all my past mistakes
                                                                  sell me out - the joke's on you
                                                                  we are salt - you are the wound
                                                                  empty another bottle and let me tear you to pieces
                                                                  this is me wishing you into the worst situations
                                                                  i'm the kind of kid that can't let anything go

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxw e a r i n g

xxxxA hum of classical music filled the sterile house. Heels clicked on the grey and white marble flooring as they approached the steps. With inhuman elegance the woman made her way up the steps. At the top of the stairs she stopped to wipe a white gloved finger on a smudge tainting the white railing. Her red lips pursed into dissatisfaction and a 'Tsk' escaped on her exhale. She continued on her path, clicking up the left staircase, slightly more aggressively than before, then down the hall. She moved like a cat with the mindset of war general. Her hand extended in front of her towards her destination. The door before her flew open and made a great bang as it hit the wall. "s**t, mom!" A skinny dark haired girl jumped off of her bed as papers and books exploded around her. The literary explosion sent books to her floor and parchment flying around like a snowstorm.

"Kaila , je ai pensé que je vous ai dit de finir vos tâches . Je ai trouvé une marque sur l'escalier , maintenant comment voulez-vous que je vous traite comme un adulte quand vous ne pouvez même pas tenir une liste simple." Her mother shouted as she waved her hands sending the papers into stacks and placing the books back onto her daughters bed. Kaila looked at her mother, a tall woman with pale skin and dark hair who looks like a 1920s actress. It always amazed her how her mother maintained the same cool facial expression. Her eyes locked in, mouth holding slight tension, she looked always ready to attack. From the stories her father told her, Dominique Dupont was one of the baddest witches of her time. Kaila didn't shout back, she didn't even flinch when her mother chewed her up, there was nothing to do but take it. "Darling," Her mother started again, "You have magic, you are a witch, simple things like cleaning the stairs, they should not be so difficult." Her mother's face relaxed a hint and she extended her hand towards her daughter's, "Let the dogs out then you may go out tonight, but next time your tasks are not accomplished to my standards I will not be so kind." Kai took her mothers hand as she spoke and nodded in agreement. Dominique pulled her in for a hug and traced her fingertips down the intricate floral design down her daughters back. "Remember Kaila, vous avez du sang rare dans vos veines." Her mother kissed the top of her head and released her. Kaila nodded in agreement again and bowed as her mother turned on her heel and left her room, the door slamming shut behind her. The petite girl let out the breath she was holding from the moment her door flew open. She mumbled french cruses under her breath as she smoothed out her hair with her fingers and picked up her books from the floor and placed them on her bed. Her mother was so hypersensitive, she could hardly believe her father had fallen in love with her. 'Opposites attract I guess.' Kaila sighed opening her door so she could do the final task on her mothers list.

Three doberman barked and howled at Kai as she stepped into the living room, flooding around her like she had returned from a long trip. She made typical talk owner baby talk towards them as she stepped towards the glass doors leading into the back yard. Her extended hand made the door open just as her mother opened had opened her bedroom door. The three dogs ran back and forth the length of the yard and Kaila collapsed into a lounge chair, soaking in the heat. Wearing all black always was not the best idea, but it was a family tradition. She had never seen her mother or father wearing anything but black or white. Kai's eyes closed as she listened to the dogs barking and fussing, wondering if they felt as hot as she did in their black fur coats. Her deep thoughts were disturbed by a hand on her shoulder. Xavier Singleton was standing over her with a content aura around him and the dash of a smirk across his face. "Your mom give you a hard time a few minutes ago, right?" He asked in his strong voice. Kai yawned and groaned out a 'Yeah' at the same time. He laughed and ruffled her hair as he walked towards one of the other chairs. "She means well, but I'm on your side in this case, a smudge is no big deal. You know how she can be though."
                                              "I just wish she didn't lose her temper so quick like that, its bullshit." Kaila said rubbing her face with her hands. She looked at her father, the sleeves of his white button down shirt rolled up to his elbows, full sleeves exposed. The designs carved into his skin hardly ever saw the light of day. When she was younger, Kaila used to sit on his lap and trace them with her fingers, waiting for the day she would get her own. Now here she is, moving excellently along, becoming more and more covered, one day she'll be as marked as her father. He always told her about how with each spell she learned a new one would form, how rare of a trait that it is to have that happen. She doesn't quite understand the history behind it, or much of its significance, but she was sure he'd tell her one day. Until then she welcomed each new mark that graced her pale skin.
                                              "But she is beautiful when she's mad." Xavier sighed, looking like a high schooler in love. "I'll take care of the dogs, sweetheart. Go have fun at your party." He said leaning back into the chair.
                                              "Thanks! I'll be home later or tomorrow morning, which ever, I'll let you know later on." She said getting out of the chair and walking back into the house.

Kaila pulled into a parking space and got out of her car. The beach was alive with humans and creatures alike. She felt a beat of uncertainty in her heart. People were not her favorite thing, not that she hated them, she just preferred to be alone. Her eyes found a familiar face, Danica was over by the ocean, interacting with a few people. With a deep exhale, she started walking to her friend. Every time her foot fell onto the sand, the ground under her feet turned solid and glowed with a pale light. From a distance it looked like she was walking on stardust. She wasn't going for the aesthetic though, she just didn't want sand in her shoes, plus only being 5'2 wearing heels was more of a requirement than an option.

Of course, it was just her luck, she had made it half way to Danica when some big brute dropped a bleeding girl onto the ground in front of her and demanded healing. Kaila stared at him with her mouth open in disbelief, then dropped her eyes down to the girl. "God damn it." She said running her fingers through her hair annoyed in more ways than one. Kaila dropped to her knees, and opened her bag, pulling out a white handkerchief. She blotted off some of the blood on the girl and dusting some sand off of her before attempting to wrestle her dead weight body into her lap. With the girls head on her thighs, the young witch placed one finger on the girls forehead and the other hand on the puncture wounds. The tattoo marks on her chest glowed red as she traced symbols with her finger on the girls forehead. A crowd surrounded her and she closed her eyes to focus on the poor human. She mumbled the healing spell under her breath hoping that the girl would eventually open her eyes.

Lucky for this girl, Kaila was a damn good spell caster. The humans eye's fluttered open and Kai smiled down at her. "Just lay here for a moment okay, don't move, stay here with me." She said bending her spine and kissing the girls forehead. "You'll pass out if you move too fast, just relax for a moment." For someone as antisocial as herself, she was quiet good at being social. Her fingers lifted off of the punctures which had turned into tiny scars, and wiped her bloodied fingers off on her handkerchief. Her head turned toward Danica who was talking to the large boy who'd dumped this kid on the ground. The crowd was dispersing as they became more aware of the human's status and continued to party on. Kaila turned her attention back to the girl, "Who are you, sweetheart?"

[[French paragraph from Kaila's mother :Kaila, I thought I told you to finish your chores. I found a mark on the staircase, now how do you expect me to treat you as an adult when you can't even maintain a simple list." Small phrase: "you have rare blood in your veins."

Also still working out the kinks with how her tattoos are linked to her magic, if someone wants to help me connect the dots I'm open to suggestions, both of her parents are v tattooed, her mother never shows hers however.]]

User Image
                                              [but you wouldn't know a good thing if it came up and slit your throat]

User Image
    User Image

MARLO HEMLOCK was ready to rip Danica's throat out. She was so annoying, why couldn't she just leave him alone. He hated vampires with everything in him. Everything about them disgusted him. He downed his beer and held the can in his hands, looking down at the sand. Every year he thought this party would be fun. The parties the wolves hosted always were fun, but there was always something that went majorly wrong. Whenever a big group of supernatural creatures got together though, things tended to go wrong. He blamed it on the blood suckers. There was always at least one of them who couldn't control themselves and someone ended up getting bitten. He could control himself... To an extent. He didn't go around feasting on everyone in sight! Like he'd said many times, it was to early for s death; he wouldn't have it. "Thought the Big Bad Wolf wasn't gonna waste his time on a vampire like me?" Marlo crushed the beer can with a single hand and threw it down. It landed by her feet. He rose up and glared at her. "Fine. Die. See if I care. You are just a waste of my time." He said coldly, watching her off. Marlo huffed and went for some harder liquor: vodka. He poured from the bottle into a red solo cup the equivalent of two shots to start. The wolf found that vodka was good at getting him drunk, but he never was a fan of its taste. It was like rubbing alcohol, but it did the trick.

Marlo just took the whole bottle with him. He bought it anyway, he could do whatever he wanted with it. "What are you doing here." He asked Danica who was seated on the log with his clothes. "Move it." He ordered, bending down and shoving the bottle into the sand. He was dry enough, so he began to put his clothes back on. Or well, he only ended up putting his pants on. Marlo sat on the log with his shirt in one hand and the bottle of absolut in the other. He drank from the bottle and stuck it back into the sand. "Why are you even here? You suck at socializing--so you're not here for the people, go get drunk at home instead of mooching off my booze." Finally he slid his shirt on. "Piss me off--you especially." The male looked down at her shorts and poked the moon on them. "I should have taken your clothes instead of octopus's. Would have been doing you a favour, you look f*cking rachet." He was rude but he wasn't usually this rude to everyone. Marlo liked to spread it all around, picking on everyone but whenever Danica was around, he really gave it to her. She didn't even look bad, he was just trying to convince himself that everything about her was wrong, so horribly wrong when it reality nothing really was. "Seriously.." He moved her hair behind her ear to look at her earrings. The male took another shot from the bottle before leaning in closer and squinting his eyes. "I wouldn't pay a penny for those. Even if they were free, I'd have burned them." They were kind of cute though--no. No they definitely were not. Marlo hated this internal conflict of his. He noticed the witch looking at them and he glared back at her. "What are you looking at?" He hollered at her. What was her name again? Kaila or something... He wasn't sure and didn't care to find out. Marlo was known to make scenes, so yelling across the beach was really nothing shocking or new to anybody.

""

[ooc: @daishy, me too lmao ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas