Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bachelor

User Image

●Inspired By | | It's Winter and now I want a Summer rp!
●Created By | | D a i s h y
●Literacy | | Semi-lit. / Lazy lit.
Profile Thread | | OOC Thread

Bachelor

User Image

XXXSupernatural SummerXXX

Eerie is a small city along the California West Coast. This city looks as normal as any small city would; consisting of beautiful weather, friendly people and many attractions. It's a shame that this beautiful place was named something completely opposite of what it was! However, Eerie, California is home to many supernatural human beings. Despite looking so normal, only few humans visit or even speak of the place. Only the daring of the daring or very friendly, open minded human beings live among these creatures who rule the city.

It's finally hitting summer time and all of the teenagers are ready to get out of school and party! The stressful weeks of worrying about grades and finals are now over and every year the Werewolves throw a large nighttime bonfire party at the beach to celebrate. It's also start the first night that will lead to an eventful summer. This is one of the very rare times where all of the supernatural kids are out of their 'cliques' and mixed around. Anyone and everyone is invited. It's all the rage and there's always new surprises every year for whoever goes. What will happen that night? Will it lead to any juicy drama over the summer? Is Eerie ready for these kids to take over? You have the keyboard. Make it interesting!

Bachelor

User Image

XXXRulesXXX

Follow Gaia's ToS.
When it's time for the pants to come off, time-skip. Nobody wants to read any of that, ya nasties.
Real pictures only.
You may post after the reserves and profiles have been accepted and the thread has opened.
There will be 6 slots for each supernatural race, however, if all slots are full and you really want to be apart of the rp and in that group specifically, just shoot me a message, tell me why you really want to join and I'll more than likely let you join.
I do have an active social life and don't feel like coming home to a post with a million paragraphs so 1 is minimum and 3 is the max. Grammar and spelling are a must although it's totally fine for a slip up sometimes. Everyone makes mistakes.
Send your reserves with the the title of your Supernatural Race and your profiles as your character's Name.
Highlight the last rule so I know you read this.
Third person only.
I do understand this is a rp filled with mystical creatures but please try to make things somewhat realistic. You can't control anybody, no killing, and your character is not superior to any other.
You have 48 hours to post after being accepted or else you gotta go. If something has come up and you can't post, talk to me! I don't bite! I promise I'm totally understanding.
Put a smiley face of some sort at the end of your profile when sending it to me.

Bachelor

User Image

XXXCharactersXXX

The Vampires
These Vamps are the cool, mysterious kids that always seem to find their way into trouble. They mainly lurk in the shadows away from the rest of the groups but everyone knows who they are. The Vampires are absolutely fine with being on their own, but they do feel at ease when with their own kind. Bold, blunt and a little twisted, these kids can always be found hanging anywhere that's active at night. They don't sparkle in the light, they aren't weak to the sun and no, they don't live on blood only, although it is a sweet treat for them.

User Image

✗ Danica Onyx Gordon
✗ Seventeen
✗ Female
✗ Hannah Beth
✗ D a i s h y

User Image

✗ Roman Lucian Godfrey
✗ eighteen
✗ male
✗ bill l.
✗ I'm fluent in meowing

User Image

✗ Helen Rose Clark
✗ 17
✗ Female
✗ Frida Gustavsson
✗ RadicalRad

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Male
✗ Model
✗ Username

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Female
✗ Model
✗ Username

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Male
✗ Model
✗ Username

The Werewolves
These kids are the popular party animals. Everybody wants to hangout with the Werewolves. Aggressive, dominant and territorial, these kids are on top of the social latter and won't ever let anyone ever forget it. Every year these kids throw the annual nighttime bonfire to kick off the first night of summer vacation. Of course, they'll be the main attraction of the night because they want all eyes on them. No they are not hairy, they aren't vulnerable to silver, but they can get pretty crazy when there's a full moon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✗ Jayla Palafox
✗Seventeen
✗ Female
✗ Rocky Santiago
✗ Tony Starkles

User Image

✗ Scott Eric Hale
✗ 17
✗ Male
✗ Tyler Posey
✗ CluelessHornyHoes

User Image

✗ Joanna Grace Winchester
✗ 17
✗ female
✗ Alona Tal
✗ XxBroke_Angel_SingsxX

User Image

✗ Marlo Hemlock
✗ 18
✗ Male
✗ Marlon Teixeira
✗ iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age [15-18]
✗ Female
✗ Model
✗ Username

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Male
✗ Model
✗ Username

The Witches/Wizards
The Witches and Wizards love to go around and play tricks and cast spells on others. They have magical powers! Just a snap of the fingers or a wave of a hand could lead to endless possibilities. Friendly, silly and dramatic, these kids never take anything too serious. Who would ever take life serious when magic can do anything beyond limits? No they are not green, they don't have brooms and wands, but they are drawn to the moon's energy.

User Image

✗ Lilly Singh
✗ 17 | Seventeen
✗ Female
✗ Lilly Singh
✗ Golden_Maknae

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Male
✗ Model
✗ Username

User Image

✗ Kaila Ann Singleton
✗ Eighteen
✗ Female
✗ Hannah Snowdon
✗ vintagecxnt

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Male
✗ Model
✗ Username

User Image

✗ Lydia Annalise Hawthorne
✗seventeen
✗ female
✗ holland r
✗ I'm fluent in meowing

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Male
✗ Model
✗ Username

The Shapeshifters
The shapeshifters do exactly what their name states they do. They shape and shift into animals, other supernatural creatures, and humans. In order to make their lives more interesting they tend to shift towards the other groups in order to receive juicy gossip and bring it back to talk among themselves. They are not vulnerable to silver bullets or blades to the heart, but they are very deceiving.

User Image

✗ Jade Kako-ag West
✗ 18
✗ Female
✗ Liz Gillies
✗ sugarbunny310

User Image

✗ Seth Blackwater
✗ Age 17
✗ Male
✗ Simon Nessman
✗ DarkMockingbird

User Image

✗ Honovi Lamb
✗ Seventeen
✗ Female
✗ Rachel Dashae
✗ ThePurrMonster

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Male
✗ Model
✗ Username

User Image

✗ Jordan Coleman
✗18
✗ Female
✗ Caroline Roxy
✗ x_Dopee_x

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Male
✗ Model
✗ Username

The Hybrids
The hybrids are a mixture of two more more supernatural races and they are very rare around the city of Eerie. These hybrids drift from group to group depending on who they can relate to more. They are very much unlike the Shapeshifters because they just want to fit in. They are not superior to any other race, they do not think they are any better than anyone else, but they do enjoy being different because it mixes their abilities.

User Image

✗ Octavia Laine
✗ Eighteen
✗ Female
✗ Marie Avgeropoulos
✗ iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl

User Image

✗ Xander Shades
✗ Eighteen
✗ Male
✗ Chez Rust
✗ iAmMrDreamer

User Image

✗ Desirae Lincoln
✗ Seventeen
✗ Female
✗ Julianne Hough
✗ My Sweet Euphoria

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age [15-18]
✗ Male
✗ Model
✗ Username

User Image

✗ Allison Angel Moore
✗ Age: 18
✗ Female
✗ Cara D.
✗ HighOffPixieSticks!

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Male
✗ Model
✗ Username

The Humans
Although the name "Human" sounds quite bland, these are no ordinary humans. These humans are either very daring, or strangely enough, very friendly. Living in a town with magic and creatures can be tough sometimes, but these humans have managed to make many friends with every single group of kids and are the most accepted of them all. The humans do not have any powers, they can't gain any, but they are very accepting of the supernatural that surrounds them everyday.

User Image

✗Allison Rose Argent
✗ 17
✗ Female
✗Crystal Reed
✗ CluelessHornyHoes

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Male
✗ Model
✗ Username

✗ Angel Maria Wolf
✗ Eighteen
✗ female
✗ Kirby C
✗Foxy ninja 14

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Male
✗ Model
✗ Username

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Female
✗ Model
✗ Username

User Image

✗ Name
✗ Age 15-18
✗ Male
✗ Model
✗ Username

XXXReservesXXX

[align=center][URL=http://s904.photobucket.com/user/pandastruck/media/whitez.png.html][IMG]http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac250/pandastruck/whitez.png[/IMG][/URL]

[size=14][color=postingcolor1] ✗ Name[/color]
[color=postingcolor2]✗ Age [15-18][/color]
[color=postingcolor1] ✗ Gender[/color]
[color=postingcolor2]✗ Model[/color]
[color=postingcolor1] ✗ Username[/color][/size][/align]

XXXProfilesXXX

[align=center][URL=http://s904.photobucket.com/user/pandastruck/media/whitez1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac250/pandastruck/whitez1.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/align]

[align=center][size=18]╔══════════════╗[/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][size=18][color=postingcolor1]The Basics[/color][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][size=18]╚══════════════╝[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][size=15]Hello there, my name is [color=postingcolor2][b]full name[/b][/color]. I am the age of [color=postingcolor2][b]15-18[/b][/color] and I am [color=postingcolor2][b]sexuality[/b][/color]. My life story is really long so I'll just say a little bit about myself. [color=postingcolor2][b]one paragraph 5+ sentenced bio[/b][/color]. I absolutely love [color=postingcolor2][b]one two and three things[/b][/color] and I can't stand [color=postingcolor2][b]one two and three[/b][/color]. If you couldn't tell, I am a [color=postingcolor2][b]supernatural race[/b][/color].[/align]
[/size]

[align=center][size=18]╔══════════════╗[/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][size=18][color=postingcolor1]Username[/color][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][size=18]╚══════════════╝[/size][/color][/align]

Bachelor

User Image

XXXRelationshipsXXX

PM me for any kind of relationships.

XXX | | | |XXX
XXX | | | |XXX
XXX | | » | |XXX
XXX | | ¤ | |XXX

like - ღ | | dating - ♥ | | dislike - » | | ex - ¤

Bachelor

User Image

XXXSettingXXX

May:
M T W Th F SA SU
01 02 03 04
05 06 07 08 09 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

June:

M T W Th F SA SU
01 02 03 04 05 06
07 08 09 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30

July:

M T W Th F SA SU
01 02 03 04 05
06 07 08 09 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

School just ended today and it's currently 6:45 pm on a Friday. All of the kids are heading out either by themselves or with their friends to the beach.
The Werewolves are already there as they were to ones who planned it and set it up.
Because it is summer, the days will be mainly hot. The nights can sometimes a little chilly, especially near the beach, and every other week or so there will be slight summer rain.

Bachelor

User Image

XXXPlaces in EerieXXX

The City of Eerie
The Beach
Mall
City Park
Neighborhood One
Neighborhood Two
Neighborhood Three
Every weekend there is a magical market that sells potions and other magical items.

Bachelor

User Image

XXXReservedXXX

Just in case

Bachelor

User Image

XXXReservedXXX

Just in case

Bachelor

User Image

XXXReservedXXX

Just in case

Bachelor

User Image

XXXReservedXXX

Just in case

Bachelor

User Image

XXXReservedXXX

Just in case

Bachelor

User Image

XXXOpen!XXX

Bachelor

User Image

User Image
๑ ๑xxxx xx Danica Onyx Gordon
        -------------------------XVxaxmxpxixrxex

A loud thud echoed all throughout the large halls of the Gordon household as the small, slim girl tripped on multiple articles of clothing that had been thrown on the floor. "You idiot! How are you supposed to sneak out if you can't even keep quiet?" Danica, or also known as Danny, hissed at herself. The young vampire girl picked herself up off of the floor and sat on her bed. Tonight was the annual bonfire and she had no idea what to wear. Every single kid from school usually showed up. If you didn't show up, you were practically a loser. Scanning the floor once again, Danny finally managed to pick out the perfect outfit and threw it on(link in spoiler). She then hurried to her bathroom to begin on straightening her hair.

It was about thirty minutes later when she finished. She let her long, raven black hair fall over he shoulders as she began on her make up. It took her fifteen more minutes until she was finally done with getting ready completely. Now it was time for the hard part: sneaking out. Danny grabbed her bag, slipped her phone inside and opened the door slowly. She peeked her head out and looked both ways. All clear. She quickly and quietly shut her door before sneaking her way around the large house to reach the first of two flight of stairs she would have to run down. Danica eventually made her way down to the first floor of her house until she accidentally bumped into one of the maids. "Your parents are going to find out that you're sneaking out sooner or later, Ms.Gordon. Be safe, child." The maid said with a disapproving look. Danny put her finger to lips and gave the maid a slight smile as she ran out of the door to her car which was parked outside of the large house's front yard. She made it.

Danny started up her car and quickly drove off towards the beach. It was starting to finally get dark. The moon looked beautiful as it glistened in the sky. The girl finally made it to the beach parking lot; it looked like a few kids showed up already. She wasn't late, was she? No, it was still too early. "Great... ugh." Danny parked her car and sat inside. With a deep sigh, she leaned back in the leather chair and tapped her finger nails on the wheel. She definitely didn't want to go out there and be by herself so she decided to sit and wait until she saw someone that she knew.

๑outfit๑
►OOC//First post yay!

Partying Explorer

User Image

ROMAN GODFREY

His dreams were starting to become more and more involved. Last nights sleeping adventure led him to another girl. Another meal, he rationalized. These days that's all they were, women. Sources for his next fix and his only desire. The invasion of sunlight into his normally darkened room, caused Roman to roll over and clutch the side of his bed. "Roman," The antagonizing, British voice crept into his room and landed in his ear. He was already annoyed by his mother's intrusion. "I could've sworn there was a door there. You know we may not be human but knocking is still a thing" Roman snapped, forcing himself to sit up in the bed. As the woman, dressed in her infamous white gown, fluttered around his room Roman tossed a notebook on the top of his stash. That was an argument he wasn't ready to have. "I don't have to tell you what you already know, do I?" Her condescending tone only aggravated the male more. She picked up a pair of his boxers and dropped them in an empty bin. She dusted her hands off in the air and headed back towards the door. "You really need to clean this place up, we aren't slobs. Perhaps you should have cleaned up instead of spend all day in bed" Leaning against the backboard of his massive king sized bed, "You're right, and maybe I should have made you a great breakfast and dusted your mother of the year award" said Roman sarcastically with that smirk of his. Finally he tossed his brown blanket back and stepped out of the bed. His tall, statuesque figure matching if not, exceeding his mothers. She analyzed the boy who was still dressed in his boxers and patted his cheek. "Just get this mess cleaned up." She stepped out of his room and closed the door behind her, she was used to his sarcasm.

Roman stepped in front of his mirror. A sigh escaped his lips as he couldn't help but outline a small scar on the side of his stomach. He didn't remember the origins of the scar but it just made him seem more bad a**. And he liked that. He smiled softly as he turned around and headed towards his closet. Roman always dressed formal, always suits and blazers even with his jeans. He turned back around and stared into his mirror. He wondered for a moment if he could change his style and become something else this year. But no, that wouldn't happen. Roman Godfrey was expected to remain mysterious and conceited and that is exactly what he intended to do. He exited his bedroom and escaped through the hallway. He found himself inside of his bathroom and he cracked his neck as well as the knuckles in his hand. The rushing water that spouted out from the faucet over the tub caused him no alarm. In fact, Roman intended to do that. Without a muscle moving the curtain over the shower slid back and covered the enter tub. He grabbed a hold of a towel before stepping inside of the standing shower. He leaned back against the wall beside him as the water consumed each part of him.

Now that he was showered and dressed, it was time to pass the night hours away. And by that he met was mess around with some people, drink some blood and stay away from his mother. Roman quickly left the large manor and headed to the beach. That was where most of the parties were thrown. Figured he could pas some time there. On the way he decided to give Danny a call. "So basically I just woke up, good morning to you" He said with a slight chuckle and added "I'm in need of some entertainment and anything to get me away from my mother and I'm settling for the werewolves party on the beach" Roman said as he finally arrived and saw her car parked. Pulling right next to her he parked his car, and got out walking towards hers. "Got room for one more? " He said teasingly with a smile as he looked at her through the window, then hanging up he opened the door and slid into the passenger seat. "I think we're early. All of the dogs aren't even here yet" Roman remarked as he peered at the beach seeing that not many people had showed up yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff