Welcome to Gaia! ::

i burst open the door with my greatsword out.
it appears the site is having a few glitches, anyways, i have my great sword ready and burst through the door
life drinker
i burst open the door with my greatsword out.
you said that 5 times now stop saying it make your initiative and spot checks.
it will take a while to post have patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my inititive is 9 and my spot check is a 14
The initiative order is:

Me:21
Goblin:13
You: 9
uh daniel i only have 1 health
I go first so here I go I charge in and around the goblin to flank him. He gets an attack of oppurtunity and misses me then I attack him and miss. It's then the goblin's turn who attacks me and again misses. Your turn!
life drinker
uh daniel i only have 1 health
No you don't you have 4 health!
oh yes i do acording to my records, any wayz i go up to the goblin and attack him (he's now flanked) i got a 14 to hit and deal 12 damage
That goblin falls dead only cause he is flanked then another goblin jumps up and throws a javelin at me and hit dealing 2 damage. Then cause we are surprised and we lose our action he gets another attack he then takes out another javelin and throws it at you and missed horribly. The goblin who was guiding us now turns and attacks us from behind he tries to hit you and hits dealing 4 damage.
k now i'm at 0 and i'm rolling again inititive 19 and yeah
life drinker
You don't need to roll again. I still go first and I attack the betraying goblin and hit dealing 10 damage and killing him then it's the goblin behind the crates turn and he ducks down and switches weapons. your turn!
life drinker
You can only make partial actions and can only move half speed. (I suggest you get out of the room.)
hello! it's your turn!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces