Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a D+D playing place and it is very private do not enter unless invited by either me or one of the already members. Thanks for not posting. This is my character named Gamble!

1st level Gnomish Bard, Gamble

Str 16 +3 Hp: 10 Feats
Dex 16 +3 Ac: 17 Spell focus (enchantment)
Con 18 +4 Initiative: +3
Int 14 +2 Ref: +5
Wis 12 +1 Will: +3
Chr 16 +3 Fort: +4

Longsword
+4 1d8 +4 19-20/x2 (+1 to hit against goblins and kobolds)

Studded leather
+3 max dex +5
Skills
Perform(sing) +7
Spellcraft +6
Listen +5
Move Silently +7
Diplomacy +7
Concentration +8
Bluff +7
Disguise +7

55 gold
8 silver

Items
Backpack
Rations (4)
Torches(4)
*Gamble and Visarious stand in the destroyed town after talking to the old man who gave them a map*
Hey Visarious is in the house (tyler), so lets start the campain!! well when ever u are ready......yeah
(DM) Both of us are standing in the demolished city after we talked to the old man who gave us the map. Let's start this. What do you do? Head to the goblin hideout/cave?
*uh.....I ask the old man* what do u know about this place we shall visist?
life drinker
*uh.....I ask the old man* what do u know about this place we shall visist?
(DM) didn't you read the mail? He told you already that as a kid he found it and learned it was a goblin hideout so he made a map. That's all and he is gone he left talking to himself about his lost family.
*uh hello d are u there???* after finding out what the old man has to say i leave towards the hideout....*but if it's a hideout then how woiuld anyone know about it except the ones who live there???*
*never mind about the part where i said if it's a hideout, just ignore that part!!!*
life drinker
*uh hello d are u there???* after finding out what the old man has to say i leave towards the hideout....*but if it's a hideout then how woiuld anyone know about it except the ones who live there???*
The old man told you (DM) Okay we find the entrance of the cave and it looks like recently used tracks enter the cave.
i make a listen check a few feet in the enteryway and i got a 17 total * no i didn't cheat!*
life drinker
i make a listen check a few feet in the enteryway and i got a 17 total * no i didn't cheat!*

(DM) OK, as you enter you see a staircase that follows the wall as you can tell by the map and a river with a bridge over it to the right is a door out. By the way do you have a torch? You hear movement of feat from small animals that both of us can hear. Also you hear chittering of rodents.
*no i have sunrods, quite usefull actually, do i need to use one, is it dark in the cave?* I pull out my gretsword *i have quick draw u know* and walk over to the door on hthe right and check to see if it locked.
life drinker
*no i have sunrods, quite usefull actually, do i need to use one, is it dark in the cave?* I pull out my gretsword *i have quick draw u know* and walk over to the door on hthe right and check to see if it locked.
(DM) did you look at the map? For one the stairs follow the wall to the left then when we get down there 3 dire rats attack us 2 on you 1 on me. two there isn't a door it is a open cavern for the moment. You also notice as you get to the ground across the bridge there are dead bodies with items still on them. Right now there is low light so you see only 15 I see 30 as you go through to the next area it goes dark though. I had my longsword out and you had greatsword. One dire rat hits you and deals 1 damage make a fortitude save. We are both caught by surprise.
*lets continue this tommorow K? life drinker signing off*
life drinker
*lets continue this tommorow K? life drinker signing off*
OK favorites this page alright by.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items