Total Votes:[ 23 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 77 78 79 > >>

IpheionDatura's Other Half

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image XXXXXDraven grabbed his chest in mock heart. "Lilly dear, were you not going to tell me?" He asked, before smiling. "We'll just have to celebrate afterwards. It would be something you'd want to do of course Lady Lillian." He said, though his eyes promised of a celebration much sooner. His eyes roved over the curves that showed underneath her blue dress. He just settled for gripping he hand a bit tighter. "In any case, what is your school doing for Graduation?" .
XXXXX

"Congratulations Lilly! You should have told us," she teasingly scolded. Ariaon had narrowed her eyes, but the gleam in them proved she had been joking. "We will have to do something for you..." There wasn't much she wouldn't do for the younger girl, it was amazing actually and kind of sad. Lilly had always been around and now she'd be spending more and more time away from her and the girls. THen again, it was not safe to be around her much right now either. ..

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Lilly sighed and grinned at Gabe. "I'm going to kill you," she said, laughing a bit. "You guys need to stop it," she said, her blush deepening. "It's not that big of a deal. I still have to get through grad school in the next four years," she explained, shaking her head. "You guys really don't need to do anything for me.

Gabrielle was content watching Draven and Ariaon fawn over Lilly as their food was brought to the table. He thanked the waiter who then walked off as they began on their food. "Well if you're not excited about that, then are you at least excited about your new job?" he asked before taking a bite of his food.

Lilly huffed and rolled her eyes. "Are you not going to let me tell them anything on my own?" she asked, chuckling.

Gabrielle laughed and shook his head. "No! Because clearly you aren't telling them anything on your own," he answered. While originally he had seen her as someone to try to get with, he no longer viewed her as such. They weren't as close as siblings, not by a long shot, but that was the feeling one would get when being around the two of them. "Lilly has an internship with a criminal lawyer starting this summer going though-out the rest of her college career," he informed them, knowing fully well Lillian wouldn't elaborate until pressed about the matter. He laughed as Lilly shook her head, glaring at him, but smiling as well. She wasn't used to people making a fuss over her and he knew that. However, he also knew she deserved it.

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image XXXXXDraven just rolled his eyes. "Lilly! It is a big deal, not many people make it through college let alone make it to Graduate school with a full ride. Nor, internships at Law firms. You've done really well," he grinned kissing her lips gently before turning to his food. Eating and taking a sip of his drink. It was obvious being fussed on was not something she was used, but maybe, just maybe that would give him the ability to surprise dote on her..
XXXXX

The food came and Ariaon went straight to eating, excited for Lilly, mind slightly preoccupied with finding new babysitters lined up for last minute needs. Gabe was really happy for Lilly, and was just bursting to share everything. "Well, Lilly dear, looks like you and I will need a trip to the mall. I've seen your clothes we'll need to get you a few more outfits," it was her excuse to go out. To the mall. The toddlers would end up killing her but it was worth it. Lilly needed all this, all these good things. Her and Draven appeared to be happy so far. That... That was more than she could have ever hoped. ..

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Lilly laughed as Draven kissed her. "You guys are too funny!" she told them. "Alright... so... it's kinda' a big deal," she allowed herself to admit. "But you guys don't have to be so dramatic about it," she said, grinning. She was enjoying the clamor. The only person to react the way they were now was her brother when she had told him that she had made it into college. However, it was nice to have three people praising her for her good work. She smiled at Gabe, thanking him silently before taking a bit of her food. "Bu," she said after swallowing. "I would have never gotten the job had it not been for Gabrielle," she said, grinning, knowing he hated being called by his full name.

He made a face at Lillian, knowing she used his full name just to bug him. He laughed and shook his head. "Don't sell yourself short," he told her. "I may have given him an extra little push to pick you, but that was only because I know how much you deserve it," he told her. "I wouldn't have put my own reputation on the line if I didn't believe you deserved it and would work hard," he explained to her. He was smiling, but there was a seriousness in his voice.

Lilly smiled at him. "Either way, I thank you very much for it. I know some of the people who got passed up for it. They deserved it every bit as I do," she said before looking over at Ariaon. "Oh, Ariaon!" she laughed. "I know, but I'm sure I can find some nice suits at the thrift store," she told her. The truth was, she couldn't afford anything from the mall. She depended on the thrift stores.

Friendly Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

amber michelle parkerxxxxxxxxxxxx
T H E xx R U N A W A Y xx M O T H E Rxxxxxxx

The young mother hadn't had this much fun in a long time. Being free and being able to just talk with someone like this for the first time in what felt like a very long time made her feel extremely glad. Before she could stop herself, though she wasn't sure she wanted to, Amber reached across the small space between them, taking Alexei's hand in her own and squeezing it lightly. She only held his hand for a few brief seconds before she let it go, leaning back against the seat again with a blush heavy on her cheeks.

The carousel stopped a bit later and she stood up a bit quickly, feeling bashful and a bit embarrassed. Scooping up Ariel in her arms, she smiled brightly at Ariaon's daughters. "Ready to go ride on the ferris wheel?" she asked them with a cheery tone, holding out her hand to one of them as they stepped down off of the ride.

ariel jane parkerxxxxxxxxxxxx
T H E xx M O T H E R ' S xx D A U G H T E Rxxxxxxx

User Image

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Alexei was surprised when Amber took his hand into hers but he smiled at her gently. He smiled at her as she flushed. He wanted to say something to her, but didn't know what he could say. He watched as she helped Aileen down from the carousel with one hand and held her own child in the other. He held onto Elizabeth's hand with one of his hand helped her down as well, keeping a hold of her hand as they walked to the Ferris Wheel as the girls both gave an affirmative.

Alexei caught a glimpse of a cotton candy stall and steered them over to it on their way to the Ferris Wheel. "And what color do you want?" he asked Amber as the two girls picked out their own. One getting a blue cotton candy, the other pink, pulling his wallet out of his pocket.

Friendly Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

Before they could get to the ferris wheel line, Alexei spied a cotten candy stand not too far away. She looked over the booth's selections when he asked her want color she wanted, not bothering to talk about pitching in some money. He wouldn't let her, she knew, and it would be quicker to just go along with it. "I'll have a blueberry one. I'll share with Ariel," she told him with a bright smile. Ariel was wriggling in her arms, attempting to get down from her arms, but Amber held tight to her. With all of these people around, her baby could get lost so easily and she wouldn't be able to get her back. The thought had Amber squeezing her daughter close, until the eleven-month-old squirmed uncomfortably. Loosening her grip some, she thanked the cotton candy man as he handed her the stick of spun sugar. Ariel looked amazed by it and promptly ate the piece her mother held out for her to try.

User Image

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image XXXXXDraven just gave Lillys hand a squeeze, the girl was darling. She was finally letting loose, somewhat. Looking over at Gabe he laughed. "Well, I'm sure you did it mostly on your own. So, this celebration goes to Gabe as well. For, he helped a fellow friend. So what are you and Ariaon going to do to Celebrate?" He just smiled innocently. .
XXXXX

Ariaon only ate half her meal, after everything that had happened the last few days food hadn't been that appealing in the first place. Looking up at Lilly Ariaon gave a shy smile. "I never said that you weren't going to have a present.. Or, two for graduating. See, I knew you graduated but I didn't necessarily know when. You always help me with the twins, and you never asked for anything in return so I started saving up some money for you," she wouldn't say how much, not out loud. It was nowhere near as much as she wished it could have been. Flushing at Dravens comment..

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Alexei got a blue cotton candy for himself and another pink one and handed it to Amber as well. "No need," he said, chuckling. "And if you don't finish it now, you can save it for later," he told her as they headed towards the Ferris wheel once more, both of the girls happily munching on their treat. He smiled down at them as he ate his. They were cute and he adored them. They made him wish he had his own. He looked back to Amber, not fully taking his eyes off of the young girls, smiling at her. He was beaming and so was she. For a moment, he wondered what the scene must look like to everyone else. Since he didn't care, though, the thought did not last as they entered the Ferris Wheel.

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"Draven!" she cried out, giggling. Her face flushed realizing she had spoken louder then she had intended and many of the other patrons started staring at the odd bunch. "Sorry..." she said quietly, still giggling a bit. She looked over at Ariaon and shook her head. "Oh! You didn't need to do that!" she told her. "Really! I can't acceptt! You guys," she said, tears of joy coming to her eyes. She had never felt so wanted, so loved, in her life. She had always had Shane until the accident but this... it was like the family she never had. Gabe and Ariaon being the parents she never had. Then there was Draven. She felt so much for him. She burried her face into her hands, embarrassed by the few tears that had slipped. She felt utterly overwhelmed with joy. She lifted her face out of her hands and quickly wiped the tears from her eyes. "Oh god... is my mascara running?" she asked, laughing a bit.

Gabrielle smiled at Lilly. He felt warmth flood over him. He was happy for her. None of them knew any more then the fact her brother had recently died, it was obvious by how the girl acted and reacted that her life had been hard, even in the short amount of time she had been around. He ignored the comment by Draven, simply enjoying everything around him. There was so much happiness. True, real happiness. Something he hadn't felt in ages.

Friendly Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

What had she done to deserve such a fun time with such a fantastic man? She was extremely glad to be here and it showed by the way she acted, completely at ease and feeling like she had a family again. It was only after a short bit that she remembered something that cast her mood into a darker feel. She was a married woman. What was she doing? Her husband was probably at home, peeved over her disappearance. He was most likely drowning himself in alcohol, smashing things and demanding people to find her. A slight chill went down her back and she tried to shove the thought into the back of her mind, watching her daughter eat the pink cotton candy as they stood in line for the ferris wheel. Her husband was states away; he would never suspect her to be here, a substitute teacher in a town he'd never been to. Amber felt slightly guilty for enjoying herself now, but she attempted to keep up the same cheery atmosphere about herself that she'd had before.

(( Off to bed! I'll respond in the morning if you post. ^^ ))

User Image

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Alexei shifted uneasily in his seat, taking note of the depressed twinge in Amber's mood. He wasn't sure if he should say anything or not, so he was quiet for a long time. "Is everything alright?" he asked finally. He was worried about her. He knew almost nothing about her but she seemed like a very sweet young woman. "If there's something I did wrong, please, tell me," he said, his accent thickening a bit as he felt himself begin to worry some. He looked back at the girls who were giggling and beginning to get hyper.

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image XXXXXDraven just grabbed the napkin and walked around the table and removed Lillys hands from her face. "You've never looked lovelier," he told her. Before dabbing at the mascara lines on her cheeks. Gently kissing her lips. "We care for you Lilly. You better get used to this."
XXXXX

Ariaon only shook her head. "You will accept dear, I don't take no for an answer," she told the girl, Ariaon glanced over at Gabe before looking at before turning to Lilly. The poor girl. She knew the basics, and... Some more of her past because she did background checks on everybody. She laughed out loud at Lillys worry of her mascara running. Suddenly, it seemed like there was no worry in the world that could affect them. They were just there. They were having fun..

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Lilly kissed Draven back gently as the waiter returned with the bill. Gabrielle grabbed it, barely even glancing at it before putting his debit card in the booklet and closing it, handing it back to the waiter who walked off. Lillian looked up at Draven as his words hit him. Loved? Is that how he felt towards her? She quickly looked over at Ariaon as she talked and smiled, giving a small nod of her head. "Then I thank you," she said, holding onto Draven's hand tightly. She was happy, but she had no idea how to handle everything. Gabrielle had helped her get a job. Ariaon had saved for her graduation. And Draven... he gave her something she never dreamed she would have. Hope. Hope for a life of happiness.

Gabrielle continued to smile at them as the waiter came back. He signed the bill and added the tip on before returning the card to his wallet and slipping it into his pocket. "Alright you love-birds," he teased, standing up and going to Ariaon, helping her out of her seat. "How 'bout we go for ice-cream?" he suggested. He figured that they could stop at a little ice-cream stand. Somewhere a little more comfortable for the two girls.

Friendly Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

The five of them were already inside the ferris wheel seat when Alexei asked the question and she looked up at him with a bit of shy embarrassment. She must be wearing her feelings on her sleeve. "Um... No, everything's great! You didn't do anything wrong," she told him with a smile, though it wasn't as excited as her previous smiles had been. She decided to change the subject, watching her baby press her fingers to the window along with the other girls, looking out at the people below. Amber was glad this ferris wheel seat was enclosed. The kids were too wriggly and hyper for anything else. "Where are you from, Alexei? I keep thinking Ukraine or Russia, but I'm not sure."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out