1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 77 78 79 > >>

IpheionDatura's Other Half

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
Welcome to Pine Tree Hill!

A single mom of twins, named Ariaon, runs the apartment complex. Having 70 units, and a pool in the back. However, will there be peace in the building? Or, will there be complaints and problems from the no discrimination?

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
~Units Open~

(To reserve put 'My Unit is' in the subject and then put the room number and description in message.)

(The owner of the building.)

╔══════════════╗
Room 115
Type: 2 bedroom
Dubbed: Single Mom Land Lady
Gaia-name: AmayaLeeNishimura
╚══════════════╝

(This man has been through hell most of his life- will he continue to self-destruct? Or, will he get better?)

╔══════════════╗
Room 100-
Type: Studio
Dubbed: The Alcoholic Male.
Gaia-name:
╚══════════════╝

(She just wanted to strike out of on her own.)

╔══════════════╗
Room 106
Type: 1 bedroom
Dubbed: College Girl
Gaia-name: Blood Dragon Maiden
╚══════════════╝

(The free man- the one that can bring girls home. Unattached. You get the picture.)

╔══════════════╗
Room 120
Type: 1 bedroom
Dubbed: The Bachelor
Gaia-name: Blood Dragon Maiden
╚══════════════╝

(She just wants somewhere stable to live.)

╔══════════════╗
Room 129
Dubbed: The Stripper
Gaia-name:
╚══════════════╝

(He throws loud parties, people over. Also uses the basement to practice.)

╔══════════════╗
Room 136
Type: 2 bedroom
Dubbed: The Rockstars
Gaia-name:
╚══════════════╝

(It would be a girl and she would be trying to make an art career for herself that is going nowhere.)
╔══════════════╗
Room 113
Dubbed: The Struggling Artist
Gaia-name: bassluver
╚══════════════╝

(He owns one of the biggest Units in the apartment complex.)
╔══════════════╗
Room 139
Type: 3 bedroom
Dubbed: The Doctor
Gaia-name: AmayaLeeNishimura
╚══════════════╝

( She's on the run from her husband and took her baby with her. )
╔══════════════╗
Room 123
Type: One bedroom
Dubbed: The Runaway Mother
Gaia-name: adorable a s i a n
╚══════════════╝

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
~Apartment Rules~

arrow Follow Gaia's TOS. No GMing (God-Modding). This means no killing another person's character without their permission, and tell me before hand so I don't jump to conclusions.
arrow As many characters as you want, as long as you can handle and keep up with them all. If your male you can be female, if your female you can play a male. No discrimination here.
arrow This is a semi literate to literate role-play, meaning proper spelling and grammar, and NO one - liners. Nobody's perfect, so mistakes are completely understandable but no chat - speak. Writer's block is completely understood, but having it in every single post is not. Also, use proper punctuation, capitalization, and grammar in general. A paragraph at least.. I understand being on a roll but for some of us that may not write that much or be able to concentrate that long. However, paragraphs are much appreciated.
arrow Your Character must be real, or anime. Whichever you prefer. There are only a limited amount of spots for the sake of myself, it'll be easier to control and keep track of everyone. However, if all spots gets filled I will fill more.
arrow Respect your fellow rpers. I don't want people going around disrespecting those who they will be rping with, there will be an OOC thread for major OOC chat. If and when you post in OOC in the RP thread make sure to use "{ }, [ ], ( ), or some other form of parenthesis.
arrow Long-term Role-player. MUST BE a long term RPER. Post at least once times a day. If you're going to be unable to post for a while, then pm me, and then maybe we can work something out in pertains to your character.
arrow Feel free to get creative with your posts. You can include your characters picture, lyrics from a song.
arrow Romance and Violence Both are ENCOURAGED. Anything other then that take somewhere else, no cybering. Time-skip through it. You are also allowed to cuss/curse here just do not over do it.
arrow Send all profiles to me with the title. "I've signed the contract for Pine Tree Hill" Also a wahmbulance

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
~Apartment Application~

Apartment Applications

[imgright]CHARACTER IMAGE URL[/imgright]
[b]Full Name:[/b] [u](Sign name here)[/u]
[b]What You Prefer To Be Called: [/b] [u](Name here)[/u]
[b]Your Birth date:[/b] [u](Full Birth Date Here)[/u]
[b]Age: [/b] [u](Age written out here.)[/u]
[b]Can You Pay The $350:[/b] [u](Yes or No)[/u]
[b]What is Your Job and Income:[/b][u] (Job- Income)[/u]
[b]Do You Have Criminal Record:[/b] [u](If So list them all.)[/u]
[b]What Luxuries do you have:[/b] [u](Cable- internet ect.)[/u]
[b]Tell me what I'd find in your history if I did a full background check on you:[/b] [u](At least 7 sentences long.)[/u]

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
~Units Taken~

(Updates.)

Room 100- Studio
Room 106- 1 bedroom
Room 129- Studio
Room 113- Studio
Room 123- 1 bedroom
Room 139- 3 bedroom.
Room 136- 2 bedroom.

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
~Reserved~

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
~Reserved~

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
~Reserved~

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
~Reserved~

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Our life in this world -
to what shall I compare it?
Its like an echo
resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.

Ariaon rubbed her eyes- exhausted and the day was not even half over. She sat in the apartments office, preparing to put the mail in its proper place, and deal with the oncoming meetings with the residents. Her three year old twins played quietly beside her, in a makeshift play room as she worked. The little girls were slowly becoming tired too. They were one of the most well behaved children she had ever known. Though, the doctors were worried, they didn't speak much. Silent. Solemn eyes often look back at her despite her best efforts. She bit back a sigh, it was not time to dread on the past. Her little girls needed her to focus, so she could provide a place to live and pay the bills.

She sat up straight, straightening her suit jacket around her thin body. Being the only one to provide for the twins, school, and bills, she had hardly anytime for herself. She fed, bathed, and played with the twins. Took them to their doctors appointments and working. She managed to look nice, but feeding herself completely and it was hard. She rubbed her arms, tired eyes gazing over applications for the few remaining units open. She had all kinds of people living in her apartment. It was cheap, so people gravitated towards her building. A whimper caught her attention, looking to the right she to see the younger of the twins whimpering, hand stuck in mouth. "Sweety! What happened?" The little girl sniffled. "Elizabeth?" Looking around to make sure no one was coming into the office she got off the chair, dropping to her knees beside the girl. The little girl just continued to whimper, looking away.

You left impressions unforgettable
and when I view our moon
your image surfaces
and that love seems forever.

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lilly opened the office door and peeked her head in. "Ms. Doyle?" she said before stepping into the room. She saw the woman kneeling down beside her children and walked over near her. "I just got back and thought you might want some helping watching the twins while you handled the apartments. Lillian was a sweet girl who was always helping out the woman. She went over to Elizabeth and knelt down as well. "You ok, sweetie?" she asked, patting the little girl on the head.

Looking back to Ariaon she smiled. "Why don't you go relax for a minute? I can come get you if anyone comes in and needs help. I'll watch the kidies for you," she suggested. The woman looked exhausted and she felt bad for her. Lilly had homework to do, but she didn't mind watching the kids for a bit so that Ariaon could get some rest. She was always looking out for the woman.

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Our life in this world -
Its like an echo

Ariaon glanced upwards when the bell that was on top of her office door dinged. It was to help her pay attention if she was concentrated elsewhere. "Oh, I see we're going to have to work on my name," a small smile made its way to her face before it faded. Elizabeth was still sniffling but had at least stopped her whimpering. "I appreciate the offer Lillian but... I wouldn't rest. Even after I'm officially down at the office for the day I have to do school work." She picked Elizabeth up, noting that Aileen was happy to stay on the floor to play. Quietly. Sad little child. A sigh nearly broke her lips. However, no tears, nor a frown would take place. Not while a tendant was in the office with her.

Looking over at Lilly she tilted her head. "Do you not have school work yourself?" The girl actually went to school. Ariaon did, but it was online. She did not actually have to commute back and forth and she wondered if her education was half as bad as Lillys. She began to rock the one twin in her arm, easing the young girl into relaxation to prevent a melt down if she felt forced. "I have to prepare them to go to the doctors within the next week.".

and when I view our moon
your image surfaces

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilly laughed, blushing a bit. Sorry Ariaon," she said, watching Aileen. While the children didn't talk much, they were generally happy children and made her smile. "I know you're only a few months older then me, but it's habit," she explained. Since she had moved into the apartment complex, Ariaon had been trying to get her to call her by her first name with little success. She gave a small smile since the woman refused to allow herself any rest. "You really must look after yourself a bit more. You can't run yourself so ragged. It would be horrible if anything happened to you," she said, frowning a bit.

Lillian stood up, picking up Aileen, tossing her gently into the air. The little girl giggled as she did so. Lillian smiled and giggled herself, holding the child. "I do, but you know I always like to stop by and see the kids after school and work," she told Lillian, smiling at the little girl and tickling her.

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
User ImageXXXXXDraven entered the building from a half days work, knocking on the door before peeking his head in. He was wearing a simple t-shirt with black dress pants. It had been a particularly hard day, he had lost two of his patients and if that wasn't bad he had to deal with their families pain. Grief. Though, one case remained a mystery and police were brought in. Questioning the origin of said injuries. Exhaustion edged in, oh well, it was good to be home. It was a small apartment complex. Ran by a woman with twins. Who insisted on getting close with everyone since they were all neighbors. It was a comely place, not fancy, nothing to show off the money he earned.

"Ariaon?" He called in softly, entering seeing his neighbor Lillian holding one twin, as the Land Lord held and rocked the other. It was a heartwarming sight after the day he just had. The little girls were off, Ariaon had consulted with him before but she was hesitant to go further. Money was an issue despite living in the building for free. Seeing the twin- named Aileen glance his way he entered the office completely.

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Our life in this world -
Its like an echo

Ariaon was about to respond to Lilly when she heard the door crack up and someone with a deep voice call her name. Looking over she blinked wearily before smiling. "Mr. McNeely! What brings you here?" She heard him laugh at her.

"We'll work on names later, but you insist on me calling you Ariaon, please call me Draven," he shook his head, being a doctor he noted the exhausted look in her eyes. Holding back a reprimand he handed her an envelop. "I have to give you rent today... I added a little extra for the little ones." He said walking closer enough gently touching Elizabeths head gently before looking over at Lilly who played with Aileen. Before back to Ariaon noting her flustered look. "Now Ariaon, you work hard and you and these girls deserve a little extra for yourself."

Ariaon felt flustered again, having to have been about to protest he cut her off. Plus it was rent day for him? Her mind was whirling once more. Usually she kept track very well. DId she forget to write it on her calendar this month? "Ah... Yes... I forgot..." Came her mumbled reply with her flushed face.

and when I view our moon
your image surfaces

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items