Welcome to Gaia! ::

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ΕϮɧɨɘɳ Ɍɘɨȼɧ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ _

My secrets: Can't wait...
Mῡsic ɨs ʆife: none
I'ɱ nϕt alonɘ: Diane
Mȳ GῬS: Christmas Party
I'm ʄeeliȵg: Nervous/Happy/Thoughtful

User Image

Ethien looked at Adam and Kate, it sewmed they had something going on or they were just natural flirt people, he rolled his eyes abd later heard Diane ask if he wanted to fo dance, go for a drink or something. He nodded in agreement and followed her, at least the party was being turned up, when they arrived it was all boring. He smiled as he felt Diane's hand slip on his once again and saw her dance, he started to dance also but also goofed around. He didn't want this to be a boring party for Diane or make her regret going out with him.

Ethien was a little shocked about Kate's comment of Diane talking about him, he wondered what she said to her friend. That she liked him? If it happened, he would be very happy, it was obvious he felt something for Diane. He will try something tonight but he will wait for the right moment to do it.
н ι ɢ нxxι и т є и s ι т ч

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

v ι c т σ я ι αxxя є и є єxx∂ υ и и ι и

Victoria looked around the party, a little unsure. She held on to Kimber tightly and let him lead her through the crowd of drunk guys who couldn't keep their eyes to themselves and drunk girls who were throwing themselves at said guys. "It seems they wasted no time in getting the alcohol out..." she said, a little worried. Kimber led her towards the other side of the room where it was less crowded and there was a couch. He asked her about Katherine, and she looked around, concerned.

"No, I haven't seen her, which is strange...Kat's not really one you miss in a crowd," she said slowly, looking around again. Then she spotted Adam, and bunch of younger girls around him. "Ugh. Why is he such a creep? Corrupting the innocence of young girls everywhere. Just look at those poor girls," she shook her head in disgust. The truth was, Victoria had lost her virginity to the guy, when they were sophomores. But that was a long time ago, and she most certainly didn't have any feelings for him, other than disgust. He had never meant much to her, especially when he told every single guy on his lacrosse team that had slept with her, which in turn was spread around the school. Most girls would probably have been broken-hearted, but it just rolled off of Victoria's shoulders because she was strong enough in body and spirit to deal with it.

OOC: New stuff in icons

_______________________________________________________________________________

"чσυ cαи'т נυsт bєαт α тєαм, чσυ нαve тσ ℓєαvє α ℓαsтιnɢ ιмρяєssισи ιn tнєιя мιи∂s sσ тнeч иєvєя wαит тo sєє чσυ αɢαιи." --мια нαмм

_______________________________________________________________________________

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Devoted Bachelorette

User Image

████Kimber Jameson██████████████████ ██ ██ ██

"They smile that smile, and they bat those eyes. They steal you with hello and kill you with goodbye. "
▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬

> Staying close to Victoria, Kimber had to glare at a few guys to kep them away. Kimber glanced over at Adam again. This time he was bothering a blonde girl. Kimber knew she was on the cheer squad but she looked like she was giving the usual response to Adam. He was just being his creepy self and she was making it worse. It was a bit of a shame. She probably had no idea what she was getting herself into.

color=darkred]> "He does this, babe. You know this. I'm surprised he didn't try to get you or Kat these past parties we've been to." Kimber wrapped his arms protectively around her shoulders. He had heard what people said years ago about Vic and him. Sometimes hearing about past guys made Kimber feel a pang of jealousy, but Adam made him feel more than jealousy. Kimber just wanted to give the guy a good punch in the mouth. He deserved it. "Look, for now just ignore him. He's nothing and he's not going to change anything with us." Kimber kissed her head.

OOC: Crappy post, sorry! -- Stuff in icons

▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬xxx

User Image xXx User Image xXx User Image

Devoted Bachelorette

User Image

D I A N E R E I G H R O V S K I
I thought if I could touch this place
or feel it
This brokeness inside me
might start healing

<3 Diane was laughing and brightly smiled when she pulled Ethien through the crowd this time she really did want to be with him. Just with him. She wasn't sure if it was the smell of alcohol in the air or that she just liked him that much. She wasn't going to do anything drastic, but she did want to talk to him. If there was one thing about Diane that people found out quickly, it was that she was a very open person. She didn't like hiding her emotions. It just wasn't her.

<3 Diane gently pulled Ethien to the back porch of the house, still smiling. "I didn't know you could dance. I'll have to keep that in mind for next time!" It wasn't until now that Diane let go of his hand to fix her hair. She was suddenly very self-conscience of how she looked. "There's a lot of things I would like know actually..." She mumbled the words and looked down at her heels.

<3 They were starting to really hurt her feet. She gracefully slipped them off and glanced up at Ethien through her thick lashes. This was the first time that Diane realized how tall Ethien was. He wasn't that much taller than her, but she still had to tilt her head a little to look at him. She then wonder what it would be like to kiss him. Were his lips soft and warm? How would he kiss her? Would he even kiss her? Diane stopped thinking and stepped back a little.

I won't take nothing
    but a memory
    from the house
    that built me.

OOC- Meep!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Victoria sighed and smiled at Kimber. "That's just because he doesn't want his a** kicked," she said, not looking at Adam anymore and pushing him out of her mind. Victoria was glad that Kimber didn't say anything about her past history with the guy. "Correction...No one can change anything with us. Well, someone is, someone has. We just don't know who he or she is..." she said with a smile, resting her hand on her currently flat stomach.

"Why don't we go and dance?" she suggested with a wink while pulling on Kimber's hand, trying to lighten up the mood a bit. She playfully led him out to the dance floor, and turned around so that her back was against his front. She began swaying with him to the music, bringing one hand up to lightly caress his face before sliding it back down and covering his hands with hers. She found it kind of funny when she thought about how dancing had played a huge part when they got together. Victoria laughed softly, then turned herself around to face him. She kissed him softly, smiling as she pulled back.

She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and then wrapped her arms around Kimber's neck as they danced, and the fast paced music took a break for a slow song. Victoria rested her head on Kimber's chest and breathed deeply, taking in his familiar, comforting scent and trying not to think about how completely flipped over their futures were now.

OOC: EDITED. Couldn't help the song choice haha ^.^ One of my favorite songs and seeing your post always makes me start singing it haha.

"чσυ cαи'т נυsт bєαт α тєαм, чσυ нαve тσ ℓєαvє α ℓαsтιnɢ ιмρяєssισи ιn tнєιя мιи∂s sσ тнeч иєvєя wαит тo sєє чσυ αɢαιи." --мια нαмм

My secrets: Should I kiss her?
Mῡsic ɨs ʆife: None
Mȳ GῬS: Christmas Party/back porch
I'm ʄeeliȵg: Confused/Happy/Thoughtful

User Image

Ethien smiled as he dance for a little more time with Diane, she looked beautiful when she smiled and even more when she laughed. He then was surprised when she started to pull him out of the crowd and to the back porch of the house. He now wondered who could've offered it's house to a bunch of sophomores, juniors and seniors that drank alcohol and it was obvious the house won't be the same again after this party. There will be lot of things broken, besides the rules that is. He then smiled at Diane as she commented about not knowing he danced and she let go of his hand to fix her hair. He chuckled slightly and spoke, ''I was about to say the same, but we will see about that when a slow dance comes. Nobody can beat me in that'' he said and added in a whisper close to her ear, ''I'm a little more antique with that'' he said and chuckled as he ran a hand through his hair.

Ethien was a little more antique since his parents made him learn the real way to slow dance, the traditional choreography and such and he liked to keep it that way. A slow dance for him was something, like it is called, slow, is a moment where you just enjoy the company of the person you are dancing with and get to know her without speaking. He then heard Diane mutter something about things she would like to know. In that exact moment she took out her heels and he couldn't help but chuckle, he knew that heels could be a pain, mostly when you are dancing. Diane kept quiet for a while and then saw her step back a little, why would that be? He wanted to get closer to her but not wanted to be a stalker. ''All you have to do is ask'' he said and gave her a small smile.

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Suzume Miki

❖ ʝȃșҏӞȐ ❖

± : . :± : . :± : . :± : . :± : . : ± : . :± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

± : . :± : . :± : . :± : . :± : . : ± : . :± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Mood: Happy | Friendly
Thoughtș: Why is it that ᾎҌҌӯ keeps nearly falling?
Mușic:You Belong With Me
SpӞȃking To: ᾎҌҌӯ
Locȃtion: Christmas Day Dance

Jasper smiled as Abby held onto him. He looked at her as she mentioned her family again. "Well, I can't really agree or disagree to that because I never knew your family, so let's just say we both had bad family's huh?" He smiled at her, he took a couple sips of his punch as Abby turned to see if the people who walked in where friends of hers. "Well I hope I am one of those few friends." He said laughing. He already knew he was because of the way she came up to him.

He looked at her and smiled. "Well now that I am away from my family and my brothers, it's been great. I do miss my sister's but we face time every night when they are getting up and every morning when they are sleeping. What about you?" He looked at her then sighed when his phone went off, He pulled it out and saw it was his sister. He hated to do it but he hit ignore.

OOC:Ha, good, because one person I can get alot of pictures for.

Married Husband

Ooc:
I'm thinking of starting up a Harry Potter type role play. Would any of you be interested in joining?

Devoted Bachelorette

User Image

████Kimber Jameson██████████████████ ██ ██ ██

"They smile that smile, and they bat those eyes. They steal you with hello and kill you with goodbye. "
▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬

> Kimber couldn't help but smile when they danced together. Quietly, he sung with the song and held her close. There were so many moments that Kimber just loved about her. He couldn't say it enough. He really did love Victoria. More than words. A lot more than his mother. She was getting to the point where he almost loved her more than Karly. They were equal for now. They probably always would be, but that was fine with Kimber.

> Kimber carefully let his hands slide down her sides, holding her waist and rubbing his thumbs along her stomach. "They're sugar and spice and angel wings," he sung to her and kissed her forehead. Now he couldn't stop smiling. He was picturing Victoria and him laying on her floor in her room with a baby girl between them. "...nobody loves trouble as much as me.' Yeah... Another girl wouldn't be bad. Kimber was definitely sure he could have enough room in his heart for another one.

As the song came to an end and went into the next song, he pulled Victoria carefully to a vacant spot that was away from drunken football players. He kissed her, still smiling. "Hey, I'm going to go find a bathroom and probably get a couple drinks. Stay here, okay? If anyone gives you trouble tell them that I'll kick their a**." He kissed her again and then walked back through the crowd.

OOC: Scotty McCreery <3 -- Stuff in icons

▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬xxx

User Image xXx User Image xXx User Image

Devoted Bachelorette

User Image

or feel it
This brokeness inside me
might start healing

<3 Diane leaned against the railing that stood at the edge of the porch. She rubbed her feet against each other in a nervous matter. She was extremely nervous and she wasn't completely sure why, but she could feel her palms sweating and hear her heart quicken. Diane bit her lips and smiled a little when Ethien mentioned something about a slow dance. Finally she just couldn't keep the question back any longer.

<3 "Ethien, do you like me?" As soon as she asked, she wished she hadn't. Diane blushed a light pink and looked down at her perfectly painted toes. The most she was hoping for was that he wouldn't totally shut her out or turn her down. Ethien was really the first guy she tried to be with since junior high. And back then everything was puppy love and puberty. She really did like Ethien but she knew a little about him.

<3 Holding her arms behind her back, she lightly crossed her fingers as she looked up at Ethien, meeting his eyes.

I won't take nothing
    but a memory
    from the house
    that built me.

OOC- Meep!

My secrets: Should I kiss her?
Mῡsic ɨs ʆife: noned
Mȳ GῬS: Christmas Dance/Back Porch
I'm ʄeeliȵg: Nervous/Happy

User Image

Ethien's eyes widened as Diane asked that question, it surprised him, it wasn't it obvious? He rubbed the back of his neck and thought about it but he didn't had to think it twice. He noticed that Diane was nervous, she was rubbing her feet against each other. He studdered a little but then thought how to say it without scaring her. He started to think that she will get away from him or will freak out about it but it was true, he does like Diane, even though they knew little about each other. Ethien slid his hands on his pocket, they were starting to get sweaty and he hated that. ''I do like you, now I ask the same question'' he said and took a few steps closer to Diane

Ethien wasn't sure what to do right now. He looked around the porch and up to the ceiling and heard the music that had just started, he hoped there would be a slow dance tonight because he wanted to dance it with Diane but after this conversation it wasn't sure anymore. Diane's lips were calling his and he wanted to answer and kiss them but he was afraid she will stop treating like she does now. He gently took her right hand and hold it on his, obviously after wiping the sweat away and tried to control his nerves. Diane looked pretty cute when she blushed.

Out of Crayons: Sorry for the short post D:

Devoted Bachelorette

User Image

or feel it
This brokeness inside me
might start healing

<3 Diane couldn't help but smile when he confirmed that he liked her and when he took her hand. Looking up at him she nodded a little. "It's weird, but yeah. I do. I don't know much about your favorite things or anything like that but I do know that you're a great guy." A small sheepish smile crossed her face and she stepped forward, getting close to Ethien. "I want to try something so don't get mad or push me away, okay?" She spoke in a whisper. Everything was quiet for a few moments except for their breathing and the faint sound of music coming from the house. That's when Diane looked him right in the eyes, smiling a little. She closed them, cutting off their gaze and slowly pressing her lips to his.

<3 Her stomach was already doing loops and now she was unsure of what to do. She wanted to see his reaction but she didn't want to pull away. Unforunately her curiousity got the best of her and she pulled back only a little to open her eyes and see his face. A part of her felt a lot better now that she kissed him, but the other part of her longed for more.

I won't take nothing
    but a memory
    from the house
    that built me.

OOC- Meep!

High-scoring Fatcat

User Image

A d a m || L u v i n g t o n

═══════════════════════════
                                      Girl, I gotta go
                                      xXxXxxXx I'm finished with the show.
                                      xXxXxXxXxXxXXxXxXx If you wanna f**ck me, I won't say no.

───────────────────────────────────────

OOC;

Adam chuckled at Kate and nuzzled her neck a little after she had looked away. "Playing hard to get again. You know, it's extremely sexy when you do that." He resisted the urge to kiss her neck. Instead he looked up at the girl that was in front of them. She was with the foreign kid which Adam found amusing. She was smoking hot yet she was with a guy that probably had no idea what she was really talking about. Unfortunately, she left with him before Adam could catch her eye. Naturally, Adam turned his attention back on Kate. "C'mon... You can't say you didn't miss me over the past few months. We haven't even messed around since... August. That's a long time, sweetheart."

Adam checked out Kate but when he came to her eyes he noticed she was looking at the emo kid in the corner. This time he couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Did you go freak on me? If you want the goth, emo, whatever the ******** he is kid, then just go talk to him. Maybe lean forward a little. He's probably the only one who hasn't really gotten to see those yet." With that, Adam winked at Kate and quickly walked away. As much as he enjoyed the sex with her, he didn't like he when she would get offended.

He pushed his way through the crowds again and was almost knocked over when Kimber pushed by him. Adam remembered Kimber from when he played lacross. Kimber was pretty good and before Adam discovered the great luxury of sex, they weren't too bad of friends. Over the years they kinda grew apart and it came to Adam's knowledge that he was now dating Victoria Dunnin. That was one hell of a girl. Great body, beautiful face and even for her first time she was amazing. There was no doubt that her and Kimber had had sex a few times. The rumor was that they were sex buddies before they were officially dating.

So if Kimber's here... Then so is she. A grin came to Adam's face when he actually spotted Victoria. Sexy in red and looking so lonely. That's when he loved to get to them. Adam crossed the room to were she was, making sure she didn't spot him until he was right next to her. "Hey, hope you're enjoying the party. I haven't seen you in a while, Vic. You're looking hot. No... Hot isn't the word for it. Delicious is more like it, but that makes it seem like I want to eat you." He let out a small laugh and gave her a charming smile. "Though, I can't completely deny that." Adam winked and took a sip from his cup.

───────────────────────────────────────

T-t-t-touchin' on my -----
While I'm touchin' on your ----- XxXxX
You know that we are gonna ----- XxXxXxXxXx
Cause I don't give a ----- XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
───────────────────────────

User Image xXxXx User Image xXxXx User Image

User Image

Victoria smiled as Kimber sang to her. She loved when he sang for her, and his voice sent little thrills down her spine. She kissed him happily when the song ended. She herself was imagining Kimber singing their baby to sleep at night while Victoria rocked her gently. It was a nice thought, and it made her smile in secret pleasure. When they walked off to a more secluded area she nodded and kissed him. "I'll be fine here. No one wants to mess with you babe," she said with a smile and a wink.

Victoria watched the partiers as she waited for Kimber to get back. She was a little amused at how stupid drunk people were when you were sober. As she was standing there minding her own business, she heard a familiar voice speaking in her ear. Victoria sighed, annoyed, and turned to face Adam. She rolled her eyes at him; he was disgusting as ever. "What do you want Adam?" she asked him, venom behind her words.

She looked around, hoping Kimber would return soon. Oh what sweet satisfaction it would be to watch Kimber beat the crud out of Adam. He'd already screwed with her once, no pun intended, and then had to tell everyone about it, marking for her a reputation as a slut. She wanted nothing to do with him, he was bad news and would screw things up for her again. Victoria looked around again for Kimber, feeling uncomfortable.

OOC: He is the love of my life <3

Married Husband

User Image

тнєѕє ρяє¢ισυѕ тнιиgѕ, ℓєт тнєм вℓєє∂ .. ℓєт тнєм ωαѕн αωαу, тнєѕє ρяє¢ισυѕ тнιиgѕ .. ℓєт вяєαк, тнєιя нσℓ∂ σи мє.
Katherine

User Image User Image User Image

Kat turned away from Kevin, after her awkward comment then walked passed him to her dresser and pulled her up into a formal looking bun, and slid on a pair of shoes that went well with her dress and looked at Kevin, "I guess we should go." she mumbled and turned out the door.

Katherine stepped out of Kevin's car and looked at the party place, then fought the urge to turn and look at him, she twirled a loose strand of hair between her fingers and then stepped forward into the building.

She saw many familiar faces, Connor wasn't here at all though. He was probably with Emiline, of course. She turned behind to see if Kevin had come in as well, then looked back ahead of her. Her eyes finally landed on Victoria, and Adam, oh Adam. Not good? She made her way forward to Vic and smiled at her, "Hey V." she said and then glanced at the boy next to her, noting V's annoyed expression, she raised an eyebrow at the boy. She knew him only slightly, she didn't are if she knew his favourite color, all she had to know was that he hurt Victoria before, and that was not something she'd forgive so easily.

Katherine
couldn't help, but to look around for Kevin, she could tell Victoria was desperately looking around for Kimber, so she made a slight effort to look around as well for him. She watched as Adam winked at her friend and rolled her eyes, she always knew Adam was a d**k. And it seemed that he'd do anything to get a girl in bed. She rested a hand on her hip, when she was head of the school, she tried not to come across his type. Still she looked up at Adam, and gave him a forced smile, "Hello." she said coldly.

ooc; bax! New stuff in icons~

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas