Welcome to Gaia! ::

II-wirrow-II

Yeah I know )= Wirrow said she lost interest in the rp and wont post anymore....we should make a rp that all the ones that depended on her can be in (= we are all active rpers and we can think of something good.! The others can also provide ideas to make one biggrin

Woah,
Never said I won't post anymore, I just lost interest.
Enough passive aggressive bull.

Thats what you kinda meant on your PM when I asked you too and I gave you ideas and you said no. Its ok, it was clear that...nah I wont say anything. I quit for Lexy and maybe for the others also...

Married Husband

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

Thats what you kinda meant on your PM when I asked you too and I gave you ideas and you said no. Its ok, it was clear that...nah I wont say anything. I quit for Lexy and maybe for the others also...

Lol, not really...
And okay, you quit?
II-wirrow-II

Lol, not really...
And okay, you quit?

For Lexy since Ian was kinda never your character of interest when I got Lexy to hook up with him and we had had a lot of misunderstandings with the Ian posting thing. Again, thats to my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong.

Married Husband

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

Yeah.. cause it wasn't that interesting.
But like I said this passive aggressive bullshit, like your comments right now, and your status, that's enough. I hate people that pull this kind of shit. It's annoying and immature.
II-wirrow-II
Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

Yeah.. cause it wasn't that interesting.
But like I said this passive aggressive bullshit, like your comments right now, and your status, that's enough. I hate people that pull this kind of shit. It's annoying and immature.

It was irresponsible from you not to let the rest now that you will be busy or not wanted to post anymore. At least you should've let now. And my status wasnt to you, it was to a friend of mins problem, as you saw it didnt said name so if you fell it is because you stumbled accross something. But if you had a problem with me why didnt you said it.? Your comment was also stupid, just say that you wont post for my characters anymore and thats it. I understand some peoples issues and problems like I did with yours. I QUIT.! I dont deal with irresponsible people.

Married Husband

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

I don't recall not telling any of you that I wasn't going to be on.
And ooh, you quit, good job wink

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
II-wirrow-II
Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

I don't recall not telling any of you that I wasn't going to be on.
And ooh, you quit, good job wink

Gah, can we just quit thos bullshit both of u?

Married Husband

Jasper The British Boy

Can you not speak to me like that?
I think I think I'm declaring this Role Play dead/closed.

Melodious Sex Symbol

Can we all please get along? We were creating magic here. Now because people aren't getting along, the magic is gone. But I do understand that not everyone gets along. :S
I would like to say something. I was speaking nicely, calmly and if there was a , it would...should've been corrected a nice way right.? There are always a misunderstanding wverywhere, but I got called a bull and being highly insulted when I tried to keep myself calm cuz this rp was VERY important for me because I got to know there are still good rpers with creatuveness insideAnd I'm a person that if people dont tell me there problems with me, or insult me, I absolutely dont stay quiet. I tried to be calm, I tried to be nice and I was answered the qhole other way JUST BECAUSE A MISUNDERSTANDING... thats all I wil say. I started this nicely, it ended up a war.

Married Husband

HopelesslyPsychotic

I apologize for my behavior, I don't want to upset you at all. But when I feel attacked, I get defensive, and that's what happened, and now I would rather not role play with someone as immature as Yahoo. I know that may seem immature, but I don't like even talking/typing around people I feel threatened by. If you ever want to role pay please message me anytime : )

Married Husband

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

Hmm...
Got called a bull? No I said, 'enough bull' meaning cut the crap.
{Bull meaning bullshit.}
II-wirrow-II
Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

Hmm...
Got called a bull? No I said, 'enough bull' meaning cut the crap.
{Bull meaning bullshit.}

Oooh theb you should've explained yourself darling. But still, you called me everything bad you could think of by PM. I got defensive to, and I hate it when people be such a hypocrite because I rememver you that you said you never liked me. Why not say it in the first place and this fight would'e never happened. THIS WAS JUST A STUPID MISUNDERSTANDING I ACTED NICELY BUT YOU STARTED TO CALL ME THINGS I DONT STAY QUIET WHEN THIS HAPPENDS! End of story.

I apologize to my rp friends, I'm always friendly and nice and try to solve things up with people. You can ask all of my friends and rl also, never had this type of problem with anyone until now and I never wanted it to end this way but the circumstances and all of this got out of hand. I know who I am, and I'm not immature, I'm not a b***h, Im not rude, only when people insult me and get on my nerves.

Melodious Sex Symbol

Yahoo, I don't want to choose sides but you are being pretty freaking ridiculous right now.

Let's just end the fighting and stop the thread. We obviously can't keep it up because we can't get along. That's that.

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
II-wirrow-II
Jasper The British Boy

Can you not speak to me like that?
I think I think I'm declaring this Role Play dead/closed.

I just see all this stuff and im tired of it. Was talking to u and yahoo. This stuff needs to stop NOW

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff