Welcome to Gaia! ::

She sighed and laid back on the roof. "Why does the world always have to be so crappy?" She groaned, pulling up her knees.
((hey, foxy, were did you get those ears? and the tail.))
squirrelhappy121

((Ummm Marketplace))
squirrelhappy121
((yeah they're really cool and we've been looking everywhere and i'm getting REALLY fed up with gaia for hiding all the cool stuff so well...))
*walks around an sits in the middle of the floor With a bag of cookies*
She sighed and crawled up the tree adjacent to the roof to sit next to her friend. "Whats up?" she asked, as kindly as she could muster. After all, she hadn't seen this season before.
(( sweatdrop umm what are we doing anyway is this just a weird Rp or one of them family things))
Lynn sat up and looked at Cass in shock. "But... friends is on... what are you doing not being glued to the TV????" Lynn shook her head in awe. "I'm not that bad off, you know... I dont' think..." She sighed. "And it's not like I can change what happened so I'm just gonna go into depression and stay up here for... lemme think... ever!"
Foxy Keyaira Love
(( sweatdrop umm what are we doing anyway is this just a weird Rp or one of them family things))
it's like a nieghborhood setting... a street with the peoples and the walking aroundness and the neighbors! biggrin don't fret! i was confuzzed to when i did this at first, but it's easy once you get used to it.
rock_da_boat-04
Lynn sat up and looked at Cass in shock. "But... friends is on... what are you doing not being glued to the TV????" Lynn shook her head in awe. "I'm not that bad off, you know... I dont' think..." She sighed. "And it's not like I can change what happened so I'm just gonna go into depression and stay up here for... lemme think... ever!"

You wanna stay up here for ever eek ((Brb i have to go do something))
"Psh, we have TiVo. And i'm pretty sure that its set to tape friends...mebbe not...but its on reruns anyways. i'm sure it'll be on reruns again. now, are you going to tell me what happened, or do i have to push you off the roof and then proceed to beat it out of you?"
"You couldn't beat me if you tried, Cass!" Lynn said, smiling for the first time that day, but her smile quickly faded. "Well... you know what happened with Joe, right?" She said, biting her lip gently. "I'm guessing the whole school knows about it by now... he was yelling pretty loud after chem..."
"I wouldn't be to sure..." Cass trailed off, giving Lynn what was to her a light bop. "Anyways, no, i dont know what happened with Joe. So apparently the whole school doens't know. of course, i was skipping, but..."
"He was pissed because of Kevin and me going to the movies... you know we were just going as friends, but he didn't... and in the huge jumble of everything he was screaming at me about being loyal and all that and then Lindsay comes up to him and slapps him for me... because it turns out that she knew he was cheating on me with Vanessa..." Lynn broke down, and a tear actually came from her eyes. "And... I don't know I just... I just don't want it to be..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff